Author Topic: FBI orders Gucci Mane to surrender all of his weapons; Facing 20 years in prison  (Read 920 times)

Blood$

Gucci Mane may have to resort to the Heather B school of thought as the Fed’s have ordered the Atlanta rapper to turn over his firearms, reports TMZ. According to a federal indictment obtained by the site, Guwop reportedly owns a .40 caliber Glock and a .45 caliber Taurus, both of which the Feds want him to turn over A.S.A.P., along with any ammunition.

According to the report, Gucci’s priors are what triggered the order. As previously reported, he was arrested in mid-September on multiple charges including weed and weapons possession. He also has a pending assault case from an incident in May where he allegedly hit a club patron with a bottle.

La Flare recently made the news again after he reportedly filed a lawsuit against former manager Debra Antney and Waka Flocka Flame accusing them of fraud. Antney fired back calling Mane’s legal action “crazy.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/11/feds-reportedly-confiscate-gucci-manes-guns/

funny how TIP got caught with literally 100x the amount of guns and ammo and yet he's a free man…
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:37:26 PM by BloodMoneyThaDon »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: FBI orders Gucci Mane to surrender all of his weapons
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:27:48 PM »
tell me how come Gucci's committed all these crimes and is not doin' any serious time because of them ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:04 PM »
i dont think guccis been off paperwork since ive been familiar with his music lol

they diid the same thing to fif

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:32:15 PM »
tell me how come Gucci's committed all these crimes and is not doin' any serious time because of them ?

dude has been in jail for about 85% of his career… done more time than TIP for sure

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 12:34:23 PM »

dude has been in jail for about 85% of his career… done more time than TIP for sure
that's not a good answer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »

it wasn't supposed to be good or bad, just the truth  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 12:38:09 PM »

no. why does he commit those crimes and do no jail time ?

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »

umm he's in jail right now bro

:stupid:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »

don't get outta line homeboy you know damn well he'll be out soon and into some more shit and gettin' another slap on the wrist.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 01:10:28 PM »

don't get outta line homeboy you know damn well he'll be out soon and into some more shit and gettin' another slap on the wrist.

meanwhile TIP will still be simping on VH1 lol guess these rappers out here just can't win can they?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 01:12:20 PM »

meanwhile TIP will still be simping on VH1 lol guess these rappers out here just can't win can they?
t.i. in a better situation than Gucci is all Gucci's niggas left him. LOL

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »

t.i. in a better situation than Gucci is all Gucci's niggas left him. LOL

I can't argue on that one as far as label situatiions go hah… hope Young Scooter shows and proves cuz that's basically the only dude left on 1017 with any potential of making a hit or two while Gucci is still locked up

OG Boo Dirty there for security not music and Young Dolph I don't think was ever actually signed just did a bunch of tracks with them  :-\

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
didn't he sign cheif keif...it dont matter man gucci will go find another couple rugged spittters right off the street and turn them into the same thing he did with waka scooter frenchie slim yung ralph oj and mike will.

dont he own waka?

hes got a fraud suit going against waka and his mama right now
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:42:18 PM by Sir Petey »

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 03:07:16 PM »
one of tha trillest (t)rappers ever to grace tha game.  niggaz respect Gucci just as much as they respect Snoop [in jail]

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »
didn't he sign cheif keif

Keef still signed to Interscope and is in debt to them at that lol unless Gucci bailed him out