Author Topic: FBI orders Gucci Mane to surrender all of his weapons; Facing 20 years in prison  (Read 922 times)

Blood$

I always did perceive myself to be a white version of Craig from Friday  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
niggas get dropped their labels, fallin' off, and shit. that's what happens when you fuck wit the king and the snowman.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

that's what happens when you fuck wit the king and the snowman.  8)

if that's the case you gotta include Ross, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Waka, Gotti, 2 Chainz, Eminem, and everybody else he called out lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that's what happens when you fuck wit the king and the snowman.  8)

if that's the case you gotta include Ross, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Waka, Gotti, 2 Chainz, Eminem, and everybody else he called out lol
yup. his downward spiral occurred before he spoke on them though startin' wit the ice cream cone tat. LOL

Blood$

Gucci did it all to himself with drug addiction lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FREE GUCCI MANE!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The update is he's coming home soon

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know bruh but if he got that bread he can make this shit go away.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol, this nigga got a solid gold sofa... i think it's safe to say he can pull a few strings on tha low with that kinda bread
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58688/what-the-f-ck-raper-gucci-mane-shows-off-his-new-furniture-he-has-a-solid-gold-sofa.html

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol, this nigga got a solid gold sofa... i think it's safe to say he can pull a few strings on tha low with that kinda bread
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58688/what-the-f-ck-raper-gucci-mane-shows-off-his-new-furniture-he-has-a-solid-gold-sofa.html
he better sell that shit and pay for some high powered lawyers.