Author Topic: Young Buck speaks on Game & Waka Flocka collaborations & prison  (Read 211 times)

Blood$

Young Buck speaks on Game & Waka Flocka collaborations & prison
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »
Young Buck reveals he has collaborations in the works with game and Waka Flocka, in his first post-prison interview.

Young Buck was released from prison last month, and the rapper is definitely taking advantage of his newfound freedom. Buck, who spent 2 years locked up, recently sat down with Fox News to speak on his new outlook on life.

“At the end of the day it’s about getting the music out there and giving back to the fans, touching base with these children,” he explained. “Trying to show them a better direction. Show them that they can make things happen. All you have to do is believe in yourself and work hard.”

The former G-Unit rapper spoke of a few of the big collaborations he has in the works. “Game, he’s a longtime friend of mine,” he said, confirming new music with the Compton rapper is on the way, before revealing a new creative partnership with one of Atlanta's stars. “Waka Flocka, we’ve always wanted to make music together." he said. "As soon as I came home he stretched out and was like, ‘Come on man, let’s do it.’ We just got together. Make classic material. I’m not putting a release date on nothing."

Buck was very thankful for all of those who have helped him along the way, and even acknowledged former collaborators who may have turned on him. “I will say I am in the process of being all the way free from my current situation. I wish the best for everybody who was ever involved in anything dealing with Buck, even from a negative side of things,” he said, quite possibly referring to 50 cent. “When you go through what I’ve went through it definitely humbled me to a lot of different areas in my life. One thing it didn’t do was take away from the music.”

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/young-buck-says-he-has-classic-material-with-game-and-waka-flocka-news.8371.html

hyped to hear a new project from Buck  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck speaks on Game & Waka Flocka collaborations & prison
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 07:42:02 AM »

This is a guy who was recorded crying on the phone to 50 cent and will now pose as the hard man gangster who everyone should fear, the boss, not the broke ass druggie who breaks down on the phone blubbering because his dumbass wasn't responsible enough to manage his money.

Sickening

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 09:01:44 AM »
Lol @ everything Buck says in that article. Impossible to take that serious.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »
Lol @ everything Buck says in that article. Impossible to take that serious.

how so?