Author Topic: rap battle: Frax Vs. Hienz  (Read 1233 times)

Fraxxx

rap battle: Frax Vs. Hienz
« on: November 30, 2013, 11:10:47 PM »
you little punk this is rap battle, my bars are steel beams, yours are scrap metal
I let my mouth rat-tat-tat on you homie, leave you stuttering like "what is that-at-at, holy maccaroni"
this shit right here defines you homie, mack or phony
you ain't no baller bitch, a total lack of tony
parker in your genes, my mindstate's darker than your dreams
of stalking a bitch that's seventeen
years old, i be chilling with my beer cold
in a sick vehicle, you can't see me but gone see me though
believe me bro, when I say that I might snap
quicker than a sleazy ho in a tv show
easy yo, you wouldn't even catch a rat with your cheesy flow
let alone fraxxx the imperial
you get hysterical when you hear me on your stereo
cuz i eat you flakes right after i wake
call me a cereal (serial) killa
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:37:04 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Heinz

Re: rap battle
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 04:33:25 AM »
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a kraut by his throat
if he hollers squeeze some mo'
'til he chokes on his syllables and explodes.
This is that deadly Daytonian flow
that fathered the pimp named Escargot
Your rhymes are broke like a hoe with no dough.
I keep my poetry short, leave you wanting for mo'
(Broken bitch voice: Please Heinz don't go)
Cheerio!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: rap battle: Frax Vs. Hienz
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 11:37:50 PM »
Fraxx got this one.  Dope ass spit, flowed well.  Would have like to have heard more from Hienz

Vote:  Fraxx
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 12:42:55 AM »
My name is not Hienz.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 10:05:15 PM »
thats messed up

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 10:30:24 PM »
My name is not Hienz.

My bad cuzz... I still remember when I lost a spelling bee in 3rd grade for that reason.   I was taught, "I before E except after C" and because of that I lost the 3rd grade spelling bee when I spelled "Neighbor" wrong.  True story

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »
I'd really like to know how the title of a thread in which I posted a random battle rap is "Frax Vs. Hienz" all of a sudden. That is definitely not what it was before. Like I couldn't spell my own forum name...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 09:10:23 PM »
^yea, thats weird...thought u were callin out heinz till i just seen that post and noticed the edit

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: rap battle: Frax Vs. Heinz
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 09:45:17 PM »
I'd really like to know how the title of a thread in which I posted a random battle rap is "Frax Vs. Hienz" all of a sudden. That is definitely not what it was before. Like I couldn't spell my own forum name...

You posted Rap Battle and Heinz stepped up to the challenge.  It's my job here to try to promote battles at the forum.   You had already posted Rap Battle, and all I did was add Heinz name when he accepted the challenge.

Pretty simple stuff for battle forum, but since you guys come here to make e-friends I will let you kids carry on.  Since dissing me is all a part of your e-bonding experience.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »
^yea, thats weird...thought u were callin out heinz till i just seen that post and noticed the edit

lol@ you saying this after you had just deleted yet another whole thread of battle rhymes when you got shook

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 10:58:18 PM »

lol@ you saying this after you had just deleted yet another whole thread of battle rhymes when you got shook

lol i thought u deaded the beef? what happened??....the devil in you is strong, 'nite. u tryin way 2 hard 2 attract evil to where it dont belong.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »

You posted Rap Battle and Heinz stepped up to the challenge.  It's my job here to try to promote battles at the forum.   You had already posted Rap Battle, and all I did was add Heinz name when he accepted the challenge.

Pretty simple stuff for battle forum, but since you guys come here to make e-friends I will let you kids carry on.  Since dissing me is all a part of your e-bonding experience.

just like when i posted a rhyme that wasn't intended as a battle, and you split it into my own thread, tryna make it look like i'm calling you out. or when i post a general rhyme and u try to make it look like it's directed at u, all because u felt like u fit the bill when i was merely callin out evil and not one person in specifc smh...point is, u trying too hard to battle me when i aint even lookin in your direction....i'm beyond these games right about now and am not tryna do no keystyle cyphers with you. the other day, i spent about a good hour defending you in a private convo wit petey, straight stickin up for u, and your two-faced ass stay salty... if i have beef, best believe it's gunna be 100% legit. i'm not tryna play anythin out on a message forum like it's some forum game. as wit fraxxx...maybe he just posted a key called "rap battle" and now u tryna make it like a legit battle between him n heinz, when heinz was clearly fuckin round. i aint even tryna call u out.. this your section playboy, do as you please.. i'm just statin my opinion. no need to get hypersensitive.. u just said u apologize for trippin on folks about a week ago, be a g and stick by your word.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 11:47:03 PM »

just like when i posted a rhyme that wasn't intended as a battle, and you split it into my own thread, tryna make it look like i'm calling you out. or when i post a general rhyme and u try to make it look like it's directed at u, all because u felt like u fit the bill when i was merely callin out evil and not one person in specifc smh...point is, u trying too hard to battle me when i aint even lookin in your direction....i'm beyond these games right about now and am not tryna do no keystyle cyphers with you. the other day, i spent about a good hour defending you in a private convo wit petey, straight stickin up for u, and your two-faced ass stay salty... if i have beef, best believe it's gunna be 100% legit. i'm not tryna play anythin out on a message forum like it's some forum game. as wit fraxxx...maybe he just posted a key called "rap battle" and now u tryna make it like a legit battle between him n heinz, when heinz was clearly fuckin round. i aint even tryna call u out.. this your section playboy, do as you please.. i'm just statin my opinion. no need to get hypersensitive.. u just said u apologize for trippin on folks about a week ago, be a g and stick by your word.

and if u feel like this about u then i'm prolly dissin u

This isn't a group therapy session this is a battle forum.  Either step up your skills, show and prove, or wave the white flag if the battlin is too heated for you.  You said in your rhyme, "if you feel like this about u then I'm prolly dissin u"... well, I felt like it was about me, so I responded.  Now you got emotional and want to try to back out of it dawg that's fine.. that shit happens in battlin sometimes you lose and you just got to give the other dude his props spittin cause you know he got you.  Even Eminem lost battles and shit and I don't think he went and had a group therapy session afterwards.  I think he went back and stepped his game up and came back with some better material.

I think you forgot what hip-hop is about since you got into horrorcore.  I shouldn't have to explain this shit it's been going on at the forum since 01' and you've been here that long.  Enough with the talkin.. show and prove

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 11:50:21 PM »
i'm too good to battle u, dont u get it? i didnt wanna say it like that, but godamn

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 11:53:12 PM »
well, I felt like it was about me, so I responded.

well, if u felt like that was about u, then u really are weak, real shit....read it again with a clear mind. if u feel like u fit the bill, u got some self-reflecting to do, homie.

it's like they say, throw a rock at a pack of dogs and the one that yelps is the one u hit. u proved urself to me and thats all i needed.