Author Topic: If you are politically or racially sensitive don't join this thread  (Read 1407 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If you are politically or racially sensitive don't join this thread
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 08:44:48 PM »
I want to challenge one premise though, many of these black youths of today were born and raised here. They have not known war

well then it's societies fault.  it's their fault that minorities make up most of the fatherless homes in the us and probably the uk, and it's their fault that they choose to drop out at an alarming rate even though schooling is free till you're 18 years old.  don't you know anything?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 09:06:42 PM »
 We are going through this here in Australia too. I think that Australia is following in The Uk's foot steps but rather than learn from it we are going down the exact same path.
 Its only been just these last few years that there are now ALOT of Africans here. Before that there were (seemingly almost none(but this was the same with Asians, Middle eastern, Indian(Asian too i know), etc).
 Anyways they seem to get alot of governement assistance and i always hear rumours that are are given homes and tax free loans and free school for their kids , etc so that already creates some racisim.
 Anyhow, they are always well dressed, the kids are more "gangsta" the adults always in suits and the women dressed either American style or more traditionally.
 Now, the concern that i have is that they do indeed come from war. That is waht brings some fear, that murder/death/rape/etc is the norm for some of these people?
 I know that alot of them have bought their tribal wars/beefs here with them.( i think they fight amoungst each other more than against anyone else).
 When you go out to the city there are shit loads and they have taken over some clubs(but theres white places, asian places, serbian places, etc).
 Me personally have not had a single problem with them. Ive walked past them on the street, been in a club full of them, had no problem.
 I have heard alot of bad stories and i have seen them pick on non black people but i dont know the full circumstances.
 Recently one murdered his wife but i mean every race dose that (lol).

They do work though!! I see lots of them with jobs so anyone who comes here and works and contributes to society is ok with me. I mean i think ive seen an Aboriginal with a job maybe once or twice in my whole life. I've already seen more Africans with jobs than i will ever seen of an Aboriginal.

I guess the Africans are new here and i imagine they would be very thankfull. Not like the Aboriginals who hate white people becuase of what the English did over 200 years ago.

And it would appear that alot of Africans are Christian so at least we wont have the same issues that we have with the Muslim community(we wont be able to celerbrate xmas soon...might offend someone.).

I dont think crime is THAT bad here. Blacks def pull the race card alot though, always the victim. Its always "because iam black(or not white, all non white races do it)"

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:09:55 PM by KrazySumwhat »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »

The type of racism you are alluding to mdogg is the exception not the norm here, if you are instead alluding to any form of racism, then I would suggest you are just being very liberal and pc in your response since there is A LOT of racism against white people and you know it, it just doesn't fit snugly into the white man bad, non white good idea paradigm which so many covet

According to stats in the US, the perception that blacks target whites have not held up. But that may also be because our black population has been here a lot longer. What England is experiencing is a recent population which is there because of a violation struggle, and even if they are born there, that drama still effects the community. Combined that with some of those in that community who blame white people and you have a very, very dangerous situation for many. The best response would be to do what the US did with our Somali population and do heavy screening before hand. In Minnesota, the Somali population has over taken older black and Latino neighborhoods and crime had gone down. Not all refugees can adapt to life in a new country and England did it's current population a huge disservice by being so accepting. It sounds cruel, but it is important for nations to be highly selective when introducing new people to an existing society.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:00:29 PM by M Dogg™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »

The type of racism you are alluding to mdogg is the exception not the norm here, if you are instead alluding to any form of racism, then I would suggest you are just being very liberal and pc in your response since there is A LOT of racism against white people and you know it, it just doesn't fit snugly into the white man bad, non white good idea paradigm which so many covet

According to stats in the US, the perception that blacks target whites have not held up. But that may also be because our black population has been here a lot longer. What England is experiencing is a recent population which is there because of a violation struggle, and even if they are born there, that drama still effects the community. Combined that with some of those in that community who blame white people and you have a very, very dangerous situation for many. The best response would be to do what the US did with our Somali population and do heavy screening before hand. In Minnesota, the Somali population has over taken older black and Latino neighborhoods and crime had gone down. Not all refugees can adapt to life in a new country and England did it's current population a huge disservice by being so accepting. It sounds cruel, but it is important for nations to be highly selective when introducing new people to an existing society.

What about latino immigrants mdogg?  Should they be subject to this standard?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 10:07:21 PM »

If you give them a pathway, yes. Problem is, no pathway so they make their own way.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 10:11:32 PM »

If you give them a pathway, yes. Problem is, no pathway so they make their own way.

The problem is with that pathway they've made, they haven't exactly put their best foot forward in terms of convincing anyone to make a better pathway for them.  Their record in education and size of families speak for themselves.  Wont even touch the gang and drug issues either

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:13:54 PM by Russell Bell »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »

The problem is with that pathway they've made, they haven't exactly put their best foot forward in terms of convincing anyone to make a better pathway for them.  Their record in education and size of families speak for themselves.  Wont even touch the gang and drug issues either

Majority of the issues come with domestic Latinos. Until the big drug war in Mexico, most everyone coming was seasonal labor who decided to stay. What the US should do is have a quick and legal way for immigrates to come and get work permits, but they have to be tracked for 6 months and have a clean record. After that time their work visa can either be extended or they'd be deported. The only ones coming illegally would be those involved with gangs and drugs so you'd have more ammo to do mass deportations of undocumented people. Right now there are 12 million undocumented, and only 6 million are Latino.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »

Majority of the issues come with domestic Latinos. Until the big drug war in Mexico, most everyone coming was seasonal labor who decided to stay. What the US should do is have a quick and legal way for immigrates to come and get work permits, but they have to be tracked for 6 months and have a clean record. After that time their work visa can either be extended or they'd be deported. The only ones coming illegally would be those involved with gangs and drugs so you'd have more ammo to do mass deportations of undocumented people. Right now there are 12 million undocumented, and only 6 million are Latino.

That's far more shameful that the ones who have been here longer can't act right

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 11:39:16 PM »
Sorry Fraxx, I only took a cursory glance at your response so will respond to that in a bit. However when it's cited that slavery is the cause of ruth cold bastards developing, then I simply ask why aren't Irish gangs  terrorising England? They were shipped off to the Caribbean in their millions (men, women and children) they were free labour slave would never see their homeland again.

I agree that there is a fucked up culture of abandoning their kids, there is as you hey you said not just one type of African and the realit

heyyou

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 12:35:22 AM »
Sorry Fraxx, I only took a cursory glance at your response so will respond to that in a bit. However when it's cited that slavery is the cause of ruth cold bastards developing, then I simply ask why aren't Irish gangs  terrorising England? They were shipped off to the Caribbean in their millions (men, women and children) they were free labour slave would never see their homeland again.

I agree that there is a fucked up culture of abandoning their kids, there is as you hey you said not just one type of African and the realit

There is a culture of abandoning their kids, but the impression I get from you, it's coming across as 'black' culture. There are plenty of white dads who abandon their kids too!

Also when we say culture of 'Africans' or Asians, aboriginies etc, look how thats been effected by colonial powers.
Britain 'helped' (not soley responsible) fuck up Palestine, import drugs in China, split India into India and Pakistan, etc etc.

Let's not forget the West' s influence in Africa (Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe), south Africa etc
The aborigines in Australia, native Americans and punjabi' s of India are being destroyed by the government's etc pushing alcohol into the communities.
The same is happening  the inner cities of the USA, where the cia pushed crack in black neighbourhoods to bring down 'black power' movements.

Sure all these communities/cultures probably had problems before, but outside influences contributed significantly to the problems we are seeing today.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:38:03 AM by heyyou »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 05:28:54 AM »
Will respond later when not using smart phone

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 09:44:01 AM »

That's far more shameful that the ones who have been here longer can't act right

Hey, you want to make sure they are acting right now not?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 02:32:53 PM »
Okay, so I re read what you wrote Fraxx, and clearly I misread what you wrote, the criminality and "gangster" behaviour is enabled by bringing things down to racism. Of course there is racism, racism exists in every society and at a different levels but, what I was saying was it doesn't to account for the terrorising that goes on, a lot of the terrorising taking place directed from blacks onto blacks and other ethnic minorities as there has been a large amount of white flight taking place in this country.

Secondly, concerning the issue of slavery, look, the Irish have just as much right to be hateful and angry towards the English as the Africans too. After all, they were shipped there in hundreds upon thousands, many to be used as slaves and the women used to be raped by the slaves. However again, there has never been a particularly high crime rate amongst the Irish as catholics typically have good family values, well, irish catholics at least.

I would say it's a combination of the fact that in some parts of Africa, life is cheap, morals are left by the wayside and depravity rules (look at South Africa for example) in addition to which there are many asshole fathers who abandon their kids and leave them growing up without a role model. However I still do not understand why there is this self of entitlement amongst some of them, perhaps this is a byproduct of portraying black people as the victims i.e. slavery, I don't know.

Regarding volatility and aggression, which clearly Africans have in spades, it can be a real quality but only when it's channelled correctly. I find it interesting that MDogg talks about vetting people who come in as refugees because that absolutely does not happen here and I am surprised that it was even mentioned (while I agree with it).

The racism I was referring to in England is less from black people and from muslims specifically Bangladeshi and Pakistani backgrounds as yes, there are no go areas for whites.

Anyways if I have missed out responding to anything, then let me know as this isn't about a sense of blindness or bias. I am not interested in picking a side, I am just calling it the way I see it. Furthermore in terms of the reporting of crime, what we have in this country is a great reluctance to show the photo of said perpetrator if the perpetrator is black, this level of censorship has been going on for some time and speaks volumes for deception and dishonesty.

The problem does not get addressed by covering it up, it is this cover which allowed for white girls to get raped for so long. As for the poverty argument, we are going backwards, in terms of getting poorer but the average poor person today is wealthier than they were 80 years ago. Yet, there was not the level of violence which we are witnessing today and perhaps that comes down to the fact that people don't feel they have an identity here?

I am just throwing out suggestions but of course the counter to that is the level of violence, sickness, depravity which is witnessed in Jamaica and throughout many parts of Africa. If this is in part down to the cultural fucked up norms that their parents have lived through, then it's going to take a hell of a long time before a relative calm descends. As for never knowing people on the wrong side of the law, well.......I can tell you that you don't live in deprived areas without getting to know some "gangsters" white gangsters, but while I never got involved in what they do, unless you provoked them, or did something stupid, they were peaceful people. They didn't go around stabbing people, shooting people just for the fuck of it.

As to the specifics of black on white crime mdogg, while Zimmerman is portrayed as the great racist murder, there are many many instances of whites being murdered by black's in hate crimes but the media doesn't like to report on it.
Let's take a few recent examples....a black youth shoots a white baby in the FACE a BABY, and his scumbag mother shelters him...but you know it's black on white so not a hate crime.
A Brooklyn film maker moves into a black area, is outside a party chilling and then a mob of 30 black people cowardly attack him, stomp into the ground leaving him in a Coma.
Or how about the educated black man who gunned down 3 white women in a park lot to cleanse them of their white devil sins.
Or how about a doctor appearing on C span denouncing white people as the evil, an evil where only a genocide can cure?
Or how about the black panther party?

There are many examples of these white hating, degenerate black racist scum

That's just a few examples, recent ones too, now if white people started running amok, terrorising people, if anyone was to suggest that it was because they were victims of racism, we (quite rightly) would denounce them as low lives hiding behind racism as some kind of way of excusing their actions.
I find it very sad that when the shoe is on the other foot, it's almost like despite whatever evils have done, they are the victims.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:07:33 PM by virtuoso »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 04:47:17 PM »

can you translate this to english mr. masters degree

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 09:49:25 PM »

can you translate this to english mr. masters degree

Sorry, typed on a smart phone. I meant to say...

Hey, you want to make sure they are acting right now, no?