Author Topic: Jesus really is the real deal!  (Read 3295 times)

Raphael

Re: Jesus really is the real deal!
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2013, 04:02:17 AM »
Judaism is the only religion....every other religion is pretty much just a spin-off of Judaism. I respect everyone's views, but there is only one God worthy of praise.
Real saliva. Christianity and Islam are basically "The Cleveland Show".

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2013, 05:27:31 AM »
Judaism is the only religion....every other religion is pretty much just a spin-off of Judaism. I respect everyone's views, but there is only one God worthy of praise.

I respect everybody's opinion. Whether he is Jew, Christian, Hindu, Agnostic, atheist you name it.

But to say that Islam and Christianity is a side show. I got to disagree with you, dear brothers.

See G_d send many mighty messengers to people.
For instance Noah (May G_D bestow peace and blessings on him.)
But Religion started with Prophet Abraham (May G_D bestow peace and blessings on him.)

What the prophets teaches us, in time the people will not always follow it correctly.
Even when Prophets Moshe (May G_D bestow peace and blessings on him) saved the children of Israel from total destruction. And he teached them to worship the one G_D.

What did they do after that. When Prophet Moshe departed (to go up the mountains). Some of the children of Israel start making a golden idol.

The changes in the religious practices happened a couple time. That is why prophets were send afterwards some to correct them.

Let me give you an example.
The jewish state back in that day was the Ruling state in the world. And I as a muslim am proud on that state. Because it was a righteous state led by Great Prophets. (Solomon, David May G_D bestow peace and blessings on them)

But after that Ruling state period. The state fell into a civil war. And broke up into two parts: Judea and Israel.

And in that period the Rabi's from both sides start competing with eachother. With the claim that their state is the righteous state.
In that process the Rabi's start rewriting the holy Torah.

A clear example:
G_D forbid usery.
But now you will find in the holy scriptures, a command not given by G_D.
That G_D forbid usery only for the jews.
WHy?
Answer: Don't rip of your brother.

You should read the book by  richard friedman - "who wrote the bible"
In that book he explaines were the changes are made. And he could also identify the author, because of his writing-style.

Now. If you think that G_D allows people to rewrite some of his holy scriptures without consequences.
Then I humbly disagree with you.

But I don't want us. Jews, Christians, Muslims, atheist.
To be divided by looking at the things that divide us.

I'd rather have us looking at the things that brings us closer to each other.
See we live in an age of great deception.
So there will lay a lot of trials and tribulations ahead of us.
Let us stand next 2 each other shoulder to shoulder.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »

Probably The LORD touched the Spirits of certain People (like Abraham) to give his voice thru so Israel would listen.  The way ALOT of People look at God is thru a ONE-Dimensional scope.  Like, he's God, maybe DIRECTLY coming to Earth as his true form (all of the time) would be boring for him and would ruin all of the fun in it.

He probably had to go thru some test runs to see how The People Of Free Will would respond.  I'm sure Religion isn't the first or even only time he's done things like that.  It's his galaxies not ours

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 05:35:53 AM »
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

So since WE agree that Mankind has finite knowledge and God has infinite knowledge... Wouldn't WE agree that we can only understand but so much of what God is doing and has done?  And that goes for Today, Tomorrow, and Yesterday...

Here we have something we can agree with, Radiotube. That statement can not be from someone else than G_d (The Almighty)

U won't really agree with Me becuz I think Islam, Agnosticism, Atheism, and Buddhism is to blame, MAINLY nowadays Islam & Agnosticism.  At the same time there's a spike in those TWO belief systems it's at the same time the World is cuttin' tha fuck up when it comes to Religion and also it's  adaption to Revelations.

oh, and Christianity came before Islam.  ALL of the books (even Satanism) references The Holy Bible.

V2DHeart

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »
Even heard of the codex Sinaiticus bible? Or about a speculative book taken to Cornwall during the Roman times that could so easily destroy Christianity, so much so in fact that they won't destroy it because it's priceless?

Look, we're all happy you've found something you believe offers progression in your life, but don't think you have found something others on here haven't, or support something which "is" infallibly correct and gives you the right to look down upon others opinions, beliefs or way of life.

If religion or any moral belief code encourages you to generate hatred or heated arguments, then it clearly isn't one to support. Either that or you're simply doing it wrong
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 12:37:48 PM »
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

So since WE agree that Mankind has finite knowledge and God has infinite knowledge... Wouldn't WE agree that we can only understand but so much of what God is doing and has done?  And that goes for Today, Tomorrow, and Yesterday...

Here we have something we can agree with, Radiotube. That statement can not be from someone else than G_d (The Almighty)

U won't really agree with Me becuz I think Islam, Agnosticism, Atheism, and Buddhism is to blame, MAINLY nowadays Islam & Agnosticism.  At the same time there's a spike in those TWO belief systems it's at the same time the World is cuttin' tha fuck up when it comes to Religion and also it's  adaption to Revelations.

oh, and Christianity came before Islam.  ALL of the books (even Satanism) references The Holy Bible.

RADIOTUBE, CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND MY POSTS AND RESPOND?

radiotube, everybody and their momma knows Islam came after Christianity, this was taught in grade school. and this nigga over here is attempting to have an intellectual conversation, when in reality, you sound like one of those religious crackheads on the street.

secondly, wtf do you mean blame? blame those religions for what? you clearly havent stated it, in what the growing secular population?

wow, just really you are a moron, first of all Islam is poppin, because its popular within the 3rd world countries, the poverty countries, because throughout HISTORY any place where there is huge poverty also have a huge religious following.

just like how Christianity was popular with the poor (which obviously like now is the majority of the populace) in ancient rome, which thus led it to be the official religion of state.

the fact is its popular because where islam originated from is in backwards ass 3rd world countries which most of their population lives in poverty, nothing in the US is ghetto, baltimore, east LA, pacoima, new orleans, go to a third world country and you'll see a real definition of poor.

and people are agnostic because of history, critical thinking, and scientific advancement, we cant neither prove nor disapprove the existence of God, but to say that its the god depicted in the torah, christian, and koran is highly unlikely.
t that?

how do you come to conclusion for your statements? do you just say "hey this sounds smart, maybe theyll believe me!, maybe.. just maybe...  im RIGHT!"

cuz clearly you spit some complete nonsense, what is ironic, is that i bet your going to use some of the shit i said to some people in real life, to present your self as  smart dumb nigga. probably mentioning shit out of context.

well hope you learned something you, you pathetic being  

you do know a fair-skinned (white-man) pope decided which books are to be included and not included in the bible in byzantine.

what dictates that the pope can choose the books? and why havent the protestants revise and read the missing books to judge and analyze for themselves to see if they think there is a need for these rejected books to be in the bible? did they just say "hey the bibles too old, i bet they knew what they were doing", just like they were selling tickets to heaven?

its ridiculous, so clearly MAN has chosen which books to be included in the bible (the new testament obviously) which clearly was all written by man. (saints, disciples, historians, etc), the man that chose which books were to be included in the bible was a roman catholic pope.

so does the roman catholic pope have a special connection to god? why does the orthodox church, which claims to be the first organized church and oldest (older than the roman catholic church) defer to the roman catholic pope's choosing of books in the bible? would they not choose which are to be included them selves? why pay heed to the their western coutnerpart? same goes for the protestants, when they broke off from the catholic church, wouldnt they want to reevaluate the bible? considering they broke off from the church because of views, practices, and such.

i was born a protestant christian (presbyterian), but the simple fact is that most pastors/priests i met, are either idiots, moronic zealots, con-artists/robbers, or guys that have some huge confidence/power trip issues that need to have some power over people. but dont get me wrong, ive met really genuine guys, smart guys that rather than to convince you, they act upon benevolent actions, actually sacraficing their money and time, rather than "just preaching"

anyways, but its hard when you look at history, that its just a population control method, to control the masses. through fear and love, its perfect, you do bad shit, dont abide by the laws, you get caught and get tortured and live in a horrible cell or you might not get caught and burn in hell forever, and if your GOOD and humble you live eternity in paradise. its a win, win.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:39:34 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2013, 01:40:06 PM »
god is good...

....everyday.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »
Even heard of the codex Sinaiticus bible? Or about a speculative book taken to Cornwall during the Roman times that could so easily destroy Christianity, so much so in fact that they won't destroy it because it's priceless?

Look, we're all happy you've found something you believe offers progression in your life, but don't think you have found something others on here haven't, or support something which "is" infallibly correct and gives you the right to look down upon others opinions, beliefs or way of life.

If religion or any moral belief code encourages you to generate hatred or heated arguments, then it clearly isn't one to support. Either that or you're simply doing it wrong

Who said I was Catholic?  but Bro you're doing it wrong.  I'm just trying to help.  I care about your soul.  Christ is the way, there is no other

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2013, 04:04:42 PM »

Who said I was Catholic?  but Bro you're doing it wrong.  I'm just trying to help.  I care about your soul.  Christ is the way, there is no other

moses is the way...trust me. yeshua strived to be like moses.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2013, 05:52:37 PM »

moses is the way...trust me. yeshua strived to be like moses.

I don't make the rules tho?  I don't have the answers

The way Christ has been so misconcrewged it's easy to fall into tha trap, tha real trap with real demons and real heat and its always hot on tha block, people stay smokin and gettin smoked! 

The way it is nowadays I can make my dick God Almighty Himself.  It doesn't always want it to do what I want everytime and it's got a mind of it's own.... sometimes I don't even understand it!  That sounds like God to Me

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
misconcrewged...i like it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
u like that but u don't like that new DayLyt song?  FOH smh lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:22 AM »
in this white mans world worshipping their god smh

i got my dashiki n while i post this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »

your an idiot, every protestant denomination is derived from the catholic church. there wouldnt be any protestant churches if it wasnt for the catholic church, theyd be called something else.

this wannabe nas/smart dumb nigga tries to hold a conversation about religion (that is clearly above his comprehension) and then this nigga posts a thread up in G-Spots how he likes anal beads up his ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.