Author Topic: DJ Quik Reveals The Secret To Working With Dre,confirms reports of retirement  (Read 849 times)

KURUPTION-81

Hopefully not true

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dopeisjay

No way he retires , i mean u just can't walk away from something you love and done pretty much your whole life especially something your super talented at.
I personally don't see it happening, plus why walk away from your best source of income,
just wouldn't make any sense.  8)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
No way he retires , i mean u just can't walk away from something you love and done pretty much your whole life especially something your super talented at.
I personally don't see it happening, plus why walk away from your best source of income,
just wouldn't make any sense.  8)

if that wasnt just shit talk - he will most likely keep going to studio to play arround or somethin, less seriously sure, but im sure he would still be playin with music - just not serious, with no purposes to realese it or somethin