Author Topic: So Jail did help me step my game up: I LOVE Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 506 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
#dammmitmannne

never had em b4 up until October but muthafuckin whoa!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:59:14 PM by _RadioTube_ »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7SLNDA6XGTQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7SLNDA6XGTQ</a>

Sccit

save yaself

fux wit these

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Blueberry Cheese Danishes is on tha 100 too

J. B A N A N A S

Those El Sabroso tossed in the bag with hot sauce and poured out...God damn I am really craving now.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Mn LOL.. look at this fool buckdancing over swine... is there any end to the coonery and bafoonery?  Are you tryin to hit upon every ignorant black stereotype u can this week?  First braggin about your stint in jail, then braggin about baggin a "light-skinned" with special emphasis on "light-skinned" as if it is some badge of honor... now ure drewlin over porkrinds?

What's next.. watermelon eatin contests?  Tyler Perry movie marathons?  Put this fool in a minstrel show
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:19:52 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Mn LOL.. look at this fool buckdancing over swine... is there any end to the coonery and bafoonery?  Are you tryin to hit upon every ignorant black stereotype u can this week?  First braggin about your stint in jail, then braggin about baggin a "light-skinned" with special emphasis on "light-skinned" as if it is some badge of honor... now ure drewlin over porkrinds?

What's next.. watermelon eatin contests?  Tyler Perry movie marathons?  Put this fool in a minstrel show
such a vulgar display of racism. brian is a very ignorant person radiotube youll have to excuse him

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

Mn LOL.. look at this fool buckdancing over swine... is there any end to the coonery and bafoonery?  Are you tryin to hit upon every ignorant black stereotype u can this week?  First braggin about your stint in jail, then braggin about baggin a "light-skinned" with special emphasis on "light-skinned" as if it is some badge of honor... now ure drewlin over porkrinds?

What's next.. watermelon eatin contests?  Tyler Perry movie marathons?  Put this fool in a minstrel show
You're trying too hard again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

lmfao

Hack Wilson - real

is there any end to the coonery and bafoonery?

lmao!  I nominate this for Dubcc line of the year for 2013.

With that said, I can't say I've ever seen an African-american/black person eat Pork Rinds in my entire life.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Shut up, Bozo (the clown).  Your would be the one to defend his perpetuation of racial archetypes, your Armenian-ness is the only thing that keeps u from being a full-fledged, buckdancin Uncle Tom yourself
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Shut up, Bozo (the clown).  Your would be the one to defend his perpetuation of racial archetypes, your Armenian-ness is the only thing that keeps u from being a full-fledged, buckdancin Uncle Tom yourself

oh shit, look at infinite throwing down lol

Sik, u armenian, right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

lmfao
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

*yawn*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
is there any end to the coonery and bafoonery?

lmao!  I nominate this for Dubcc line of the year for 2013.

With that said, I can't say I've ever seen an African-american/black person eat Pork Rinds in my entire life.

Aren't you in Maine?  That might explain it. I figure the only time folks lock their doors there is when there is a rumor of a black man on an incoming flight 8)