Author Topic: I hate this fuckin school....  (Read 105 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hate this fuckin school....
« on: March 19, 2003, 08:19:58 AM »
on monday me and my homies went to go smoke across the street from the school and after we got done we came back out and the school pig, (Hoke the Joke) rolled by in his Jeep po-po car, and stopped all of us, saying that someone called 911 and said that persons with our description were trespassing and smokin weed. Bull shit, there was 3 of us and i didn't have anything on me, only one of us did, we went to the office and they searched me first, made me take off my shoes n shit, searched all through my bag, then she pulls out an empty baggy.....that shit was like a week old, then they said they can get me on possesion charge, the shit was ziplocked too, so they said it smelled like it, i totally forgot about it, the other 2 guys only got a truancy, the pig didn't even find the gram of weed that was on my other homeboy. so i got a court hearing and a 20 suspension, fuckin school pisses me off!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I hate this fuckin school....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 11:29:29 AM »
Yea..well schools lie real fucken bad, like one time i got called down for being drunk when i wasnt, they said 4 teachers said i smelled like alcohol when i dont even see 2 teachers within the day, cuz i got to a diff school when i go to my homeschool..its all bullshit
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 12:18:06 PM »
They can't get u for an empty baggie man watever they say...jus deny there was ever n e weed in it, or that U knew there was weed in it....fuckin pussy ass whores.

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 01:51:17 PM »
posession of what a plastic bagy, the judge is gona laugh at this case and shrug it off.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 02:00:57 PM »
posession of what a plastic bagy, the judge is gona laugh at this case and shrug it off.
thats what im expecting, this shit aint tribal court, soo i got local suburban cops on my ass, especially after i got arrested for being involoved with a (lil) rumble.