Author Topic: I don't need L.A., I got homies in New York...  (Read 691 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I don't need L.A., I got homies in New York...
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »
interesting...guess it really resonated when i told u that u seem to be more into east coast rap outside of death row.
he doesnt have the slightest clue about west coast rap besides death row

he once said he doesn't listen to Brotha Lynch because he's from the bay area lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 04:42:11 PM »
kansas city is actually a hub for bay area rap for some reason, of course infant doesnt actually hang out with any black people so he doesnt know this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »

thing is, ali wasnt really clownin u...that's just the way u took it. thats why i asked u not to get sensitive bout it. it was more so him tryna get in the mix of things since he's also an original lamb affiliate.. he was tryna draw some attention to himself by using the hot topic at dubcc. he wasnt tryna make fun of u the way u took it. then when u said it takes broadly intelligent cats to hear ur thanksgiving story and started givin me "strikes", thats pretty much talkin shit......ur move, not mine dawgy

look.. obviously your take on the Ali clownin is different than mine.  I take it as a disrespect that could not have came at a worse time.  You said I was being "too serious" which lead me to saying cats at the forum would claim I was being "too serious" if they heard my Thanksgiving story.  Then I call you an MVP with two strikes.  I would love to see Albert Pujos or Miguel Cabrera flip out on a fan and call them a "Lil Bitch" and a "Coward" for calling them an MVP with two strikes.  That kind of disrespect can never be accepted on my part no matter how big of a homie you've been to me over the years.  How can you continue to show love to someone who is calling you a "lil bitch"?  That's impossible.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »

thing is, ali wasnt really clownin u...that's just the way u took it. thats why i asked u not to get sensitive bout it. it was more so him tryna get in the mix of things since he's also an original lamb affiliate.. he was tryna draw some attention to himself by using the hot topic at dubcc. he wasnt tryna make fun of u the way u took it. then when u said it takes broadly intelligent cats to hear ur thanksgiving story and started givin me "strikes", thats pretty much talkin shit......ur move, not mine dawgy

look.. obviously your take on the Ali clownin is different than mine.  I take it as a disrespect that could not have came at a worse time.  You said I was being "too serious" which lead me to saying cats at the forum would claim I was being "too serious" if they heard my Thanksgiving story.  Then I call you an MVP with two strikes.  I would love to see Albert Pujos or Miguel Cabrera flip out on a fan and call them a "Lil Bitch" and a "Coward" for calling them an MVP with two strikes.  That kind of disrespect can never be accepted on my part no matter how big of a homie you've been to me over the years.  How can you continue to show love to someone who is calling you a "lil bitch"?  That's impossible.

well, i feel like no one was tryna disrespect u n u decided on ur own to take it as such...thats how i felt...so if u felt i was wrong for telling u not to trip out on ali, then u shoulda said somethin then and there. not to hold it against me n wait till i ask u how ur thanksgiving was to say some punkass shit like "well, sccit, u have 2 strikes against u..ur running wit clowns and ur tellin me not to trip over ali, so i aint tellin u how my thanksgiving went"...and maybe i shouldnt be callin u names n alla that, but it happened for a reason..cuz u were holdin some other resentment inside ur heart, and once i said those things, u let all that hate out...all that shit u were holding in ur heart, petey bein the downfall of me, bein a bad host, rappin only about ego, rappin with black rappers (wtf) and a buncha other fuckass shit that u held inside... and dont think i didnt see that resentment inside u before u went "me against the world" n let all that shit out. i'm not too bad with seein through shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 07:33:08 PM »
wookin pa nub

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 07:37:22 PM »
kansas city is actually a hub for bay area rap for some reason, of course infant doesnt actually hang out with any black people so he doesnt know this

that's the reason he's given for not bumpin messy marv (and by extension, bay area rap in general), it reminds him too much of people in his city who play messy marv, and, on principle, he refuses to listen to him cause he dislikes KC.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »
queer ass nicca

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 09:04:47 PM »
queer ass nicca

petty words from a petty man.  You have a very simple mind
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 09:44:18 PM »

that's the reason he's given for not bumpin messy marv (and by extension, bay area rap in general), it reminds him too much of people in his city who play messy marv, and, on principle, he refuses to listen to him cause he dislikes KC.

he hates his city, smokes weed with his kid and posts videos about it online and funniest of all hates being white lol

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 12:11:25 AM »
damn nik actually proving points and i been see myself agreeing with alot of what he's saying
i really dont think infinite deserves to be down with LAMB after the bitch shit he's been pulling, and i really thought NIK was the bad guy at first until i heard his side of the story

Infinite is really a bitter selfish bitch, and NIK exposed him for that whether he was trying to or not

and im just being real and telling it how i feel, im not on any don king trying to instigate shit,
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 10:43:47 AM »
It must be hard to keep a friend around if he can't crack jokes with you. you need a thicker skin, infinite.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 10:59:54 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
queer ass nicca

petty words from a petty man.  You have a very simple mind
LOL

turds of a feather flush together, your in good company my friend.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »
OGCM will cosign anyone who hates either myself, Cham or Petey.

He'd even cosign Hitler if Hitler made a thread dissing Crooked I :D