Author Topic: Infinite's next trip.  (Read 966 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Infinite's next trip.
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »
I say you just go on a tear all over the country & deal with all of your problems. Kind of like they did at the end of the first Godfather.

Hit up LA for NIK, Roccy & Sik, Texas for A.G., Michigan for Petey, Ohio for Heinz, track down Muhfukka, come to NY & get at me. Find Ali. Get at Hack & Ghost too while you're at it.

You need to be at peace with the situation & there's no better way for peace than war.

Heinz

Re: Infinite's next trip.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:25:29 PM »
Infinite is welcome at my house, and so are anyone else that wants to visit Dayton.
Besides Hack because he will probably try to steal something.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »
Brian can visit me in Seattle and see how a man lives properly. Steak, cigars, scotch, I'll even show him how to properly budget for things like grown up clothes and child support payments.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »
Inifnite is not welcome at my house. I will not put him up. I will not take time away from my real friends and family to accommodate his requests. I am letting him know in advance.

One of my pet peeves is being hospitable towards someone and then they talk shit when they leave. Life ain't one big Yelp review IMO.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 03:29:11 PM »
Brian's been an ungrateful piece of shit all his life. Look at how he dogs on his family, he didn't even think the mother of his child was good enough.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 07:40:40 PM »
Brian's been an ungrateful piece of shit all his life. Look at how he dogs on his family, he didn't even think the mother of his child was good enough.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
Infinite is welcome at my house, and so are anyone else that wants to visit Dayton.
Besides Hack because he will probably try to steal something.

and if i didn't steal something you'd still make up a story that i did ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 07:48:16 PM »
I say you just go on a tear all over the country & deal with all of your problems. Kind of like they did at the end of the first Godfather.

Hit up LA for NIK, Roccy & Sik, Texas for A.G., Michigan for Petey, Ohio for Heinz, track down Muhfukka, come to NY & get at me. Find Ali. Get at Hack & Ghost too while you're at it.

You need to be at peace with the situation & there's no better way for peace than war.

Infinite is welcome to visit the Bangorono area if he chooses to.  Not that there's any purpose to visit here compared to NYC or LA...or about 100 other cities in America for that matter.  However, if I am free I will certainly offer to find him some top-rate herbs and play some dope new for rap him. But no, I will not forget getting my car from an impound lot to play NBA Jam and freestyle with him lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 07:57:33 PM »
LMAO @ NBA Jam

You took it old school.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 08:49:32 PM »
Z I know this is another thread for the clownz at the forum (even though I'm warming up to Cham and give Hienz props).  Good to see King Clown, Sikotic step in and offer his two cents, keep at it Bozo.

All clownin aside, my beef with Sccit isn't over his treatment of me in L.A., because I still think time will tell the truth of that matter and I haven't came to any conclusion on it.

My beef with Sccit is a result of him succumbing to clownz at the forum like Petey, Sikotic, and ultimately leading to his support of Ali's clown job on me, which is was really sparked this shit.  Then his ego and his tough talk, callin me "coward" and "lil bitch", that's why shit is real right now. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 09:19:30 PM »
So basically you're mad that you're getting dissed harder and more often than NIK is now?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 09:32:18 PM »
I would take Infinite fishing, maybe we could do some hunting, i could show him some good places downtown to rap for change, introduce him to some bad ass mexican food and Whataburger, introduce to him a couple of bitches i dont care about so if he does scare them away it wouldnt matter, but as soon as he asks to sleep on my couch/spare room ill tell him no, then im sure he'll leave and get butt hurt and be on his way crying back to KC
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 09:34:18 PM »
Brian can visit me in Seattle and see how a man lives properly. Steak, cigars, scotch, I'll even show him how to properly budget for things like grown up clothes and child support payments.
Inifnite is not welcome at my house. I will not put him up. I will not take time away from my real friends and family to accommodate his requests. I am letting him know in advance.

One of my pet peeves is being hospitable towards someone and then they talk shit when they leave. Life ain't one big Yelp review IMO.

LMAO
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 09:34:57 PM »
So basically you're mad that you're getting dissed harder and more often than NIK is now?
yeah and because NIK isnt coming to his rescue anymore
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 09:42:41 PM »

Nah bro... you must not know me that well.  I'm a nicca that can stand on his own two no matter the weather.  Been doin it in my real life my parents always let me do my own thing and I was different from my fam anyway, and I moved out on my own one week after graduating high school, and I've travelled the Earth on my own from Mecca, Oman, Africa, etc....

As for this hiphop message board game, to be honest I've been gettin dissed like this since before I even knew Sccit.  This shit goes back to Eminems bodyrott forum in 1999 when I was the most hated poster at the forum: and for what?  Because I supported and showed love to Eminem on a forum dedicated to Eminem, imagine that!  Ironic, yes.  But, point is this is nothing new to me, you stay real and then when support comes it counts for a lot more.

You play the clown role and get petty followers like yourself and that kind of support means zero.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:44:37 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)