Author Topic: So I booked this broad named Keisha at Minnesota Avenue Metro Station today  (Read 315 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
She's a little older (just like I like 'em) [30yrs old to be exact, i'm bout to be 25].  She's lightskinned and thick.

Thing about it is I can tell she's down for tha struggle.  I told her I was tryna meet me a nice gurl and she's like "how do u know I'm nice?".  Then I told her she "just threw me off".  Anyway.  The bitch gave me her number and I'm hittin that this weekend or maybe even next week, depends on what pops up.  U can never predict "The X Factor"

#jumpoff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwIj23FP-E4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AwIj23FP-E4</a>

Sccit

good shit

be sure 2 get some pics n share the wealth when u done wit that 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit

u mean drop another DubCC exclusive?  I might could do that.

tha bitch is lightskinned wit glasses.  she ain't no dime but she cute.  u definitely wouldn't need a drink just to hit that

Sccit

good shit

tha bitch is lightskinned wit glasses.  she ain't no dime but she cute.  u definitely wouldn't need a drink just to hit that

if u hit it good enough u can write dubcc on her bootycheeks and snap a quick pic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit

if u hit it good enough u can write dubcc on her bootycheeks and snap a quick pic

kinda seems like some Creep shit now that u said it like that.  U throwin me off Nik

Sccit

good shit

kinda seems like some Creep shit now that u said it like that.  U throwin me off Nik

lmao i feel u.....still would be funny tho

J. B A N A N A S

How much is she charging?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
good shit

LOL at "light-skinned", that's the second time you've said that.  It's clear from your ignorance at the forum that you still haven't shed the mental conditioning your forefathers underwent during slavery.   

The real beauty is in the fully black African women. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

good shit

LOL at "light-skinned", that's the second time you've said that.  It's clear from your ignorance at the forum that you still haven't shed the mental conditioning your forefathers underwent during slavery.   

The real beauty is in the fully black African women. 

Funny how someone throwing around the term "ignorant" is the one that apparently doesn't believe anyone but fully black African women can be "beautiful".

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Funny how someone throwing around the term "ignorant" is the one that apparently doesn't believe anyone but fully black African women can be "beautiful".

Other women are beautiful too (although I prefer fully black African women)... but to the point... I think the way the new Lil Wayne generation throws around this word "light-skinned" like it's a badge of honor to have a light-skinned women, that's racial hatred, and displays their complete lack of conscience. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Re: So I booked this broad named Keisha at Minnesota Avenue Metro Station today
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »
hey brian, youre white. pasty, slaveowner white

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So I booked this broad named Keisha at Minnesota Avenue Metro Station today
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 12:11:40 PM »
hey brian, youre white. pasty, slaveowner white

powered, stale, and moldy