Author Topic: Og CM has ED  (Read 3568 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Og CM has ED
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »
The anger in you is formidable, my son
i'm not angry junior pop pop is chillin'.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
just a dope rap album, think whatever nasty shit you want though.
ok prag.

he called him a prague LMFAO

yall cats are on fire tonight

A beautiful city in Central Europe. Home to 1.2 million Czechs and countless ex-patriates; cheap beer, second only to the Belgians and arguably neck-and-neck with the Germans; a beautiful Old Town Square, framed by an Astronomical Clock and the Tyn Church, unfortunately clogged with tourists in the summer; and a number of production teams who help American film producers too poor to shoot in the United States. A charming metropolis soon to be overrun by a double-bladed sword of post-communist economic growth and tourism.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2013, 10:27:31 AM »
just a dope rap album, think whatever nasty shit you want though.
ok prag.

he called him a prague LMFAO

yall cats are on fire tonight

A beautiful city in Central Europe. Home to 1.2 million Czechs and countless ex-patriates; cheap beer, second only to the Belgians and arguably neck-and-neck with the Germans; a beautiful Old Town Square, framed by an Astronomical Clock and the Tyn Church, unfortunately clogged with tourists in the summer; and a number of production teams who help American film producers too poor to shoot in the United States. A charming metropolis soon to be overrun by a double-bladed sword of post-communist economic growth and tourism.
no ! this is the prag i'm referring to ------------>
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2013, 11:59:58 AM »
prague = prison fag

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2013, 12:00:07 PM »
yawn...how come all of Flaccid's insults revolve around homosexuality?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2013, 12:02:28 PM »
doggy...NO ONE checks your you tube links ask nik to school you on how to post flash if you feel it helps you express yourself that much or build your vocabulary and use your nouns and verbs, you bitch you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »
yawn...how come all of Flaccid's insults revolve around homosexuality?
because y'all are homosexuals.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
doggy...NO ONE checks your you tube links ask nik to school you on how to post flash if you feel it helps you express yourself that much or build your vocabulary and use your nouns and verbs, you bitch you.
fall back prag take a chronic break and go visit your maggot infested pops.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2013, 12:14:51 PM »
i got your prag....id have your bitch ass washing my drawers and alphabetizing my ramen noodles if we shared a cell you bitch you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »
i got your prag....id have your bitch ass washing my drawers and alphabetizing my ramen noodles if we shared a cell you bitch you.
wigger you'd be my maid in jail prag ! you ain't built like that them flintstone vitamins and medical marijuana got you hallucinatin'.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »
i see you jackin' my slang too u glacier monkey...y'all wanna take my flow and run wit it that's cool i was the first one wit it.

Heinz

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2013, 02:17:24 PM »

Real niggas don't flash!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
im just trying to help him express himself better...he seems to get a little short for words when hes aggy. that would be a terrible thing to not know how to properly verbally express yourself and had to rely on you tube clips and regurgitated rap lyrics to express yourself. it sounds like the premise of a farley bros movie

step up your vocabulary flaccid

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »
im just trying to help him express himself better...he seems to get a little short for words when hes aggy. that would be a terrible thing to not know how to properly verbally express yourself and had to rely on you tube clips and regurgitated rap lyrics to express yourself. it sounds like the premise of a farley bros movie

step up your vocabulary flaccid
not short for words at all prag u glacier monkeys ain't worth a lengthy conversation so fuck off wigger.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2013, 05:48:42 PM »
youve already used almost everyone of those words in your previous five posts you bitch you.

get a thesaurus you fucking simple bitch.