Author Topic: Known Snitches In Hip-Hop  (Read 1499 times)

123imagee

Re: Known Snitches In Hip-Hop
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 10:28:47 PM »
Haitian Jack

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 07:15:12 AM »
I'll save you the troubles, homie…

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1601816/murderer-tis-friend-philant-johnson-gets-66-years-life.jhtml

8)
snitching = is when you do a crime wit someone in the streets and you tell on them to get you very little or no time. wit that bein' said you still can't pinpoint a nigga sittin' in jail cause of t.i. so case closed !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 07:18:42 AM »
lil cease
cam'ron
psd

that whole bit with Cam'ron is blown way out of proportion lol nobody can say shit about killa  8)
he filed a report against the niggas that beat his ass u can't justify that.

a report was never filed and the one you see online is photoshopped but nice try kiddo lol

now how did TIP get only a year again for having an arsenal full of military choppers when Project Pat, Pimp C, Spice 1, Prodigy, Ja Rule, B.G., countless others were found with let's say the amount TIP had divided by 100 and get more jail time than he did? don't pull the "celebrity with money" card either because even Wayne had to sit down for 11 months from having a gun on his tour bus and it was just one measely handgun
smoking gun have no reason to lie on ya boy - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/rappers-change-face
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 08:21:00 AM »
lil cease
cam'ron
psd

that whole bit with Cam'ron is blown way out of proportion lol nobody can say shit about killa  8)

a report was never filed and the one you see online is photoshopped but nice try kiddo lol

now how did TIP get only a year again for having an arsenal full of military choppers when Project Pat, Pimp C, Spice 1, Prodigy, Ja Rule, B.G., countless others were found with let's say the amount TIP had divided by 100 and get more jail time than he did? don't pull the "celebrity with money" card either because even Wayne had to sit down for 11 months from having a gun on his tour bus and it was just one measely handgun
smoking gun have no reason to lie on ya boy - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/rappers-change-face

"Giles was debriefed by police at Bellevue Hospital, where he was treated and released."

translation: the cops were pressing him when he was still in the hospital which they always do, he didn't go running to the police station pressing charges but nice attempt at dodging all those cold hard facts about ya boy TIP  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2013, 08:37:03 AM »
lil cease
cam'ron
psd

that whole bit with Cam'ron is blown way out of proportion lol nobody can say shit about killa  8)

"Giles was debriefed by police at Bellevue Hospital, where he was treated and released."

translation: the cops were pressing him when he was still in the hospital which they always do, he didn't go running to the police station pressing charges but nice attempt at dodging all those cold hard facts about ya boy TIP  8)
you sayin' that like the police just voluntarily showed up and bumped into cam there somebody contacted them though. as far as t.i.'s case you know money talks and a half a mill for just one of his lawyers. you thought he wasn't gonna get off ?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:38:53 AM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »
how can you talk about cam supposedly filing a police report, which by the way doesnt necessarily mean youre giving anyone up. you can tell the cops "oh it was too dark i didnt see his face" and say you cant positively id anybody, when your hero went on tv with a commercial openly ENCOURAGING people to go out of their way to turn people anonymously in for a little cash reward? seriously how do you explain this?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo</a>

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2013, 01:25:37 PM »
My State has the same Motto like every other State when it comes to Criminal-Legal-Issues "Pay or Plead Guilty"

Truth.

Not to brag, but I've been down pretty bad looking at some time but my co-defendant's father was a lawyer who threw a ton of money at the case and we walked. I know cool story. What Arthur said is very accurate.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2013, 02:26:03 PM »
My State has the same Motto like every other State when it comes to Criminal-Legal-Issues "Pay or Plead Guilty"

Truth.

Not to brag, but I've been down pretty bad looking at some time but my co-defendant's father was a lawyer who threw a ton of money at the case and we walked. I know cool story. What Arthur said is very accurate.

being white doesnt hurt either

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2013, 03:19:44 PM »

Truth.

lol even tho its not funny in real life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »
lets say that hypothetically it was proven beyond a doubt that TI did give up information to make a deal that kept him out of real trouble, would you still be a fan?
hell no ! and if he was tellin' somebody he was beefin' wit woulda been put it out there.

I'd probably stop listening to him altogether.  And he's not really on my playlist so that doesn't say much. 

But I definitely couldn't respect him after all of that street nigga talk he be talkin.  TV Show or Not

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »

Truth.

lol even tho its not funny in real life

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »

Truth.

ok but what state were TI's gun cases in? they were federal, the US government was trying to take him down. he wasnt looking at doing half a year at a camp or any little shit like that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2013, 03:56:02 PM »
The T.I. debate lives on...

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2013, 03:59:05 PM »

Truth.

ok but what state were TI's gun cases in? they were federal, the US government was trying to take him down. he wasnt looking at doing half a year at a camp or any little shit like that

Georgia, and the entire South has fucked up laws… plus TIP was a convicted felon already prior to that case

folks need to wake up, the dude ate the fucking cheese

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »

Truth.

Georgia, and the entire South has fucked up laws… plus TIP was a convicted felon already prior to that case

folks need to wake up, the dude ate the fucking cheese
its not even a state issue though, its federal, big time shit. when you have federal agents after you youre looking at doing serious time