Author Topic: Known Snitches In Hip-Hop  (Read 1500 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Known Snitches In Hip-Hop
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
My State has the same Motto like every other State when it comes to Criminal-Legal-Issues "Pay or Plead Guilty"

Truth.

Not to brag, but I've been down pretty bad looking at some time but my co-defendant's father was a lawyer who threw a ton of money at the case and we walked. I know cool story. What Arthur said is very accurate.
ok but what state were TI's gun cases in? they were federal, the US government was trying to take him down. he wasnt looking at doing half a year at a camp or any little shit like that

Georgia, and the entire South has fucked up laws… plus TIP was a convicted felon already prior to that case

folks need to wake up, the dude ate the fucking cheese
let's see what y'all response is if Gucci beat his case or maybe like his new album subtitle: the caged bird will sing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2013, 02:16:01 PM »
My State has the same Motto like every other State when it comes to Criminal-Legal-Issues "Pay or Plead Guilty"

Truth.

Not to brag, but I've been down pretty bad looking at some time but my co-defendant's father was a lawyer who threw a ton of money at the case and we walked. I know cool story. What Arthur said is very accurate.

being white doesnt hurt either

lol even tho its not funny in real life

You a mormon?

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2013, 07:05:11 PM »
I'll save you the troubles, homie…

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1601816/murderer-tis-friend-philant-johnson-gets-66-years-life.jhtml

8)
snitching = is when you do a crime wit someone in the streets and you tell on them to get you very little or no time. wit that bein' said you still can't pinpoint a nigga sittin' in jail cause of t.i. so case closed !

Snitching is also this...

If u in jail and somebody steals your commissary and u find out and whoop his/their ass and u get caught and go to The Hole.  Say you tell "The Adjustment Board"/"Classification"/whoever u see that you got into a fight over something stolen from you, that's still Snitching.

Snitching can mean alot of things.  Not just u get caught doing a "crime" and u rat your Man out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3aCbRKkK2k&amp;list=PL4263F51697C79623" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o3aCbRKkK2k&amp;list=PL4263F51697C79623</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2013, 07:43:26 AM »

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1601816/murderer-tis-friend-philant-johnson-gets-66-years-life.jhtml

8)
snitching = is when you do a crime wit someone in the streets and you tell on them to get you very little or no time. wit that bein' said you still can't pinpoint a nigga sittin' in jail cause of t.i. so case closed !

If u in jail and somebody steals your commissary and u find out and whoop his/their ass and u get caught and go to The Hole.  Say you tell "The Adjustment Board"/"Classification"/whoever u see that you got into a fight over something stolen from you, that's still Snitching.

Snitching can mean alot of things.  Not just u get caught doing a "crime" and u rat your Man out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3aCbRKkK2k&amp;list=PL4263F51697C79623" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o3aCbRKkK2k&amp;list=PL4263F51697C79623</a>
tellin' on a nigga in jail is definitely snitchin' but snitchin' is only applicable to street related activity.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2013, 09:26:24 AM »

8)

tellin' on a nigga in jail is definitely snitchin' but snitchin' is only applicable to street related activity.

There's no such thing as halfway snitching.  you a snitch!

OWN IT!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2013, 09:29:22 AM »

8)

There's no such thing as halfway snitching.  you a snitch!

OWN IT!
what scenarios falls under that term other than what you or I named ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »
everything

but hey.... do u.... i don't judge.  MOST ppl dont follow the code anyway....... sometimes it takes a fool to follow it. 

i dont condone it and i dont do it but its "normal" to tell on somebody nowadays  :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
 who did this wigger snitch on ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »

People who've never been in trouble OR DON'T have money don't understand this concept, it's foreign to them - things don't add up to them - it's impossible - it defies law.

Little do they know anything is possible with money except defeating Death or Going to Heaven

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »

People who've never been in trouble OR DON'T have money don't understand this concept, it's foreign to them - things don't add up to them - it's impossible - it defies law.

Little do they know anything is possible with money except defeating Death or Going to Heaven
true indeed.

blcxm

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
Infinite snitched.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
The TI thing is like this.  A lot of yall make it seem like if there isn't any paperwork then the guy isn't a snitch.  This only apply if a guy in prison is spilling his guts to the streets that so-in-so ratted him out, then you can go to the paperwork but in general this is false.  Police, Feds have informants...neighborhood rats all the time that fill them in "off-record" with tips and point them in the right direction.  

So essentially, what I am saying is TI aint' on paperwork but is cooperating with law enforcement and that is FACT by the 1800-TIP local video made.  TI didn't come up with that video independently, he was forced to do so as part of his agreement to be released. They can pick him up anytime and get tidbits from him or they can send him back to jail.

Now lets be fair to TI...he took the stand and told them about the events that went on the night of the club and didn't specifically say he seen someone shoot somebody nor did he point the shooter out.  So in this case he didn't snitch.

Now with his gun charge thing...in the aftermath of being released you can't argue the fact that he made a video produced by local law enforcement encouraging the community to tell on criminals.  So we dont' know if he also give tidbits to the law but knowing he is cooperating with the law, would you do dirt with him?  
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:40:24 PM by mastdark81 »

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
The TI thing is like this.  A lot of yall make it seem like if there isn't any paperwork then the guy isn't a snitch.  This only apply if a guy in prison is spilling his guts to the streets that so-in-so ratted him out, then you can go to the paperwork but in general this is false.  Police, Feds have informants...neighborhood rats all the time that fill them in "off-record" with tips and point them in the right direction.  

So essentially, what I am saying is TI aint' on paperwork but is cooperating with law enforcement and that is FACT by the 1800-TIP local video made.  TI didn't come up with that video independently, he was forced to do so as part of his agreement to be released. They can pick him up anytime and get tidbits from him or they can send him back to jail.

THANK YOU

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2013, 07:48:20 PM »

Now lets be fair to TI...he took the stand and told them about the events that went on the night of the club and didn't specifically say he seen someone shoot somebody nor did he point the shooter out.  So in this case he didn't snitch.

Now with his gun charge thing...in the aftermath of being released you can't argue the fact that he made a video produced by local law enforcement encouraging the community to tell on criminals.  So we dont' know if he also give tidbits to the law but knowing he is cooperating with the law, would you do dirt with him?  
doin' that video don't make him no damn snitch. who's paperwork is his name on ? why haven't they come forward and said t.i. put them there ? pull that up if not y'all wastin' your time.

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »
the point he is making is that not all snitches are on paperwork

TIP is an off-the-record informant