Author Topic: I'm loving this new generation... Anal Beads & Golden Showers.... MORE MORE MORE  (Read 734 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can see what a devout Christian you are now. Seems like Muslims dodged a bullet there. :D

I almost spit out my beer when I read this! LMAO

Nah, tha Muslims missed the light right here!

KrazySumwhat

lol no female animals no male humans. Dont some arabs fuck donkeys cos hey aint allowed to materbate or some shit? or is it just boys and melons?  :laugh:
 But i guess than can just rape a girl and its her fault so... :laugh:

Remedy360

i still aint into the anal thing

But i like girls fucking animals an shit.

LOL

lmao

Sccit

lol no female animals no male humans. Dont some arabs fuck donkeys cos hey aint allowed to materbate or some shit? or is it just boys and melons?  :laugh:
 But i guess than can just rape a girl and its her fault so... :laugh:

not arabs, but close

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_VKWLC87Uzw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_VKWLC87Uzw</a>

KrazySumwhat

Columbia ey? i was expecting it to be Brazil. I havent watched the whole thing yet.

KrazySumwhat

Oh shit. omgwtf? lol that wa a combination of funny as fuck, disturbing, surprising, wtf and i guess even slightly educational.
 Did you watch the whole thing? Muslim nations were mentioned.
 fucking lol at it being normal and part of loosing your virginity and becoming a man. I way to learn and become ready for later when you marry.
 Ha ha at doctors recomending it and fathers telling their sons and friends going out toghter to fuck donkeys.
 So, they beleive that fucking donkeys makes your dick bigger? lol
 And i see religion is to blame, very Catholic so all the girls stay virgins until marraige so in the meantime the guys all fuck donkeys.
 Thats was crazy seeing little 11 year old boys all talking in detail about fucking donkeys becuase the girls dont put out yet..
EDIT: oh and that waas funny when the song kicked in at the end.

Heinz

:laugh:

i : anal thing
i considered kissing girls.
I've seen underaged girls
freaky shit
i was a teen
i can only imagine shit
little underaged girls infront of me..

i like when girls shit
Like a shit.

:laugh: :D ;) :P

Sccit

Oh shit. omgwtf? lol that wa a combination of funny as fuck, disturbing, surprising, wtf and i guess even slightly educational.
 Did you watch the whole thing? Muslim nations were mentioned.
 fucking lol at it being normal and part of loosing your virginity and becoming a man. I way to learn and become ready for later when you marry.
 Ha ha at doctors recomending it and fathers telling their sons and friends going out toghter to fuck donkeys.
 So, they beleive that fucking donkeys makes your dick bigger? lol
 And i see religion is to blame, very Catholic so all the girls stay virgins until marraige so in the meantime the guys all fuck donkeys.
 Thats was crazy seeing little 11 year old boys all talking in detail about fucking donkeys becuase the girls dont put out yet..
EDIT: oh and that waas funny when the song kicked in at the end.

be honest, did it turn u on?

Sikotic™

Krazy's trousers were at his ankles when he made that post.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

no joke i used to work and kick it with this straight paisa mexican dude who grew up in a tiny little cartel village below arizona, hes in his 60's now and is one of the most legendary people ive ever met. basically he said in those little villages down there where theres not that many chicks its pretty common or at least it was then for dudes to fuck a couple pigs when theyre like 14-15 yrs old so theyre ready to fuck a girl

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

Krazy's trousers were at his ankles when he made that post.
i think thats true for every post he makes

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

I guess fuckin a sheep or a donkey is better than fuckin another guy.

can i get a witness, krazy?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

Gee Heinz that wasnt predictable at all. Original stuff there mate.
 And NIKCC ahh, no.

Hmmm Sik, thats a tough one. I guess if its a female animal it would be better than a man or a butt hole.
 Hard to say what type of animal would be better or worse though?...

I guess alot of guys say that pussy is pussy, right?..

KrazySumwhat

Hey radio tube, you like?

KrazySumwhat

iam sure you'll like this one