Author Topic: time for yall dubcc euros to get mad excited - Dr. Dre coproduced something  (Read 1257 times)

bouli77

Re: time for yall dubcc euros to get mad excited - Dr. Dre coproduced something
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 03:54:06 PM »
Featuring Scarface and produced by Dr. Dre?  It has my attention.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 04:20:25 PM »
jml aint white i know dude hes chill, fall back.

He got exposed on RapNation.net after a few years claiming to be black, and posting up pics of some black dude and saying it was him when it wasn't. He then admitted to it. He is actually eastern european.

that shit cray, is there proof or screen caps? what happened to rapnations before the owner died we were politicking on cross promoting and shit thats sad as fuck fi dude really passed RIP. RGF is a ghost town now

Thought you knew the guy? Oh...you eKnow him

from several different forums going back to westcoastrydaz...but no i didnt know him as well as say you and madsen knew each other. you guys had a deep spiritual connection.

eitherway hes still less corny then your faggoty jaggity ass

heisenberg

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 10:49:46 PM »
It says produced by Dre not Dr. Dre. . So it might not be Dr. Dre.

No it says Dr. Dre.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 12:54:21 AM »

He got exposed on RapNation.net after a few years claiming to be black, and posting up pics of some black dude and saying it was him when it wasn't. He then admitted to it. He is actually eastern european.

that shit cray, is there proof or screen caps? what happened to rapnations before the owner died we were politicking on cross promoting and shit thats sad as fuck fi dude really passed RIP. RGF is a ghost town now

Thought you knew the guy? Oh...you eKnow him

from several different forums going back to westcoastrydaz...but no i didnt know him as well as say you and madsen knew each other. you guys had a deep spiritual connection.

eitherway hes still less corny then your faggoty jaggity ass

Don't catch feelings coz you claimed to know better :-*

adi760

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 01:32:22 AM »
It says produced by Dre not Dr. Dre. . So it might not be Dr. Dre.

No it says Dr. Dre.
No, it says Dr. Dre...
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 02:54:58 AM »
Props to all the European homies that show love to Dre and recognize his greatness.  Europe has the real hip-hop headz these days...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hitsaw

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 10:40:10 AM »

There was a JML-G exposed thread on RN with proof, with pics of what he looks like lmao. I don't know if it's still on there as RN had been down a few times, and a lot of forum data was lost. So he is the in fact the same white euro who ironically he himself likes to diss and shit on, lol. If I do find the thread I'll let you guys now, just don't be fooled by his fakeness.

Yeah that's messed up the owner passed away, and yep RGF is dead as fuck now.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 11:10:49 AM »
rgf was dope in its early days dumbout litterally lived like 10 mins away from me and wouldnt meet up for shit lol

i just wanted to see what dude was about and smoke one w him dude was scary. so rap nations is back on now? drop a link fam.

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
rgf was dope in its early days dumbout litterally lived like 10 mins away from me and wouldnt meet up for shit lol

i just wanted to see what dude was about and smoke one w him dude was scary. so rap nations is back on now? drop a link fam.

Check your PM.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2014, 11:56:55 AM »
gotcha pimp. have a prop.

come check out the lil site in my sig if u got a min G

Sccit

some1 post up the song

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'

Man, this is so good I nearly knocked over my stein of beer and dropped my bratwurst sandwich.