Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 3896 times)

Will_B

Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2014, 04:05:58 PM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP

eminem was even asking Necro for beats while working with Dre but before SSLP made him famous  lol

Wiggaz stick together (no homo)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2014, 04:07:05 PM »
EMINEM WAS GUNA WORK WIT NECRO BEFORE HE GOT BUTTHURT OVER SOME COMMENTS NECRO MADE ABOUT BEIN A WHITE IN HIP-HOP

Will_B

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2014, 04:08:16 PM »
EMINEM WAS GUNA WORK WIT NECRO BEFORE HE GOT BUTTHURT OVER SOME COMMENTS NECRO MADE ABOUT BEIN A WHITE IN HIP-HOP

Oh? What was said

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2014, 04:08:37 PM »
i guess Em heard the Cockroaches EP and liked one of the beats....Ill Bill played it for him at Fat Beats

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2014, 04:10:54 PM »

Necro rapping in the projects in 1992 in front of a bunch of "non white" people......he was only 16 and getting mad props.  hate away, honkeys.

Will_B

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2014, 04:16:41 PM »

Necro rapping in the projects in 1992 in front of a bunch of "non white" people......he was only 16 and getting mad props.  hate away, honkeys.

Lol u don't mean getting co-singed by blacks makes him credible.

I like this coz of the humour. Better when he's not being totally deadpan. His flow ain't improved since doe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »

Lol u don't mean getting co-singed by blacks makes him credible.

I like this coz of the humour. Better when he's not being totally deadpan. His flow ain't improved since doe

that was more toward your boy "offense"

necro is a lot more relevant in rap right now than Daz Dillinger :D

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2014, 04:32:31 PM »

Oh? What was said

HIM AND EMINEM MET UP BACK IN THE DAY AND EM WAS TALKIN BOUT DOIN A SONG TOGETHER, NECRO WENT ON ABOUT "NO DOUBT...IT'S COOL THAT WHITES IN HIP-HOP CAN GET TOGETHER ON SOME POSITIVE SHIT" AND APPARENTLY EM TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY, ON SOME "WHAT DOES BEIN WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYHTING?" SHIT LOL...NECRO MEANT IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN EM TOOK IT, BECAUSE WHITE RAPPERS LIKED TO BEEF WIT EACH OTHER AT EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE BACK IN THOSE DAYS AND NECRO WAS SIMPLY SPEAKIN ON HOW IT WAS COOL THAT THEY WEREN'T ON THAT SHIT....FROM WHAT I GOT, JUST SOUNDED LIKE EM WAS BEIN SENSITIVE N WHAT NOT.

Will_B

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »

Oh? What was said

HIM AND EMINEM MET UP BACK IN THE DAY AND EM WAS TALKIN BOUT DOIN A SONG TOGETHER, NECRO WENT ON ABOUT "NO DOUBT...IT'S COOL THAT WHITES IN HIP-HOP CAN GET TOGETHER ON SOME POSITIVE SHIT" AND APPARENTLY EM TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY, ON SOME "WHAT DOES BEIN WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYHTING?" SHIT LOL...NECRO MEANT IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN EM TOOK IT, BECAUSE WHITE RAPPERS LIKED TO BEEF WIT EACH OTHER AT EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE BACK IN THOSE DAYS AND NECRO WAS SIMPLY SPEAKIN ON HOW IT WAS COOL THAT THEY WEREN'T ON THAT SHIT....FROM WHAT I GOT, JUST SOUNDED LIKE EM WAS BEIN SENSITIVE N WHAT NOT.

Yeah possible, or Necro just lost his cred showin a side of him that maybe gave a shit about peoples opinion of white rappers
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:10:26 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2014, 05:45:54 PM »
necro is a much better producer than Em...Em should be asking Necro for advice haha

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »
What's a "Necro"?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2014, 12:10:25 AM »
necro is a much better producer than Em...Em should be asking Necro for advice haha

Post up some of his best beats 8

Em pretty much sucks as a producer. He just made his session guys just play their stuff like the would for Dre

He lost all cred with that stinker he gave Nas for Godson.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2014, 01:41:39 AM »
NECRO IS DEFINITELY A BETTER PRODUCER, BUT EM HAD SOME BANGERS IN THE EMINEM SHOW ERA AS WELL

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007

Will_B

« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2014, 02:56:56 AM »
What's a "Necro"?

real hip hop

Boring.

Yeah it's a bit flat.

I can kinda see what Hack means, it's 'authentic' in its elements but there's too much wrong with it to make it really enjoyable (Necro is completely monotone, his flow is off, the verses don't punctuate right like its a continuous punch line, Kool G is mixed off beat like they just pasted in an emailed verse, and he sounds like he took a sandwich into the booth with him).

But yeah, the beat is nice and the verses are raw.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
What's a "Necro"?

real hip hop

Boring.

Yeah it's a bit flat.

I can kinda see what Hack means, it's 'authentic' in its elements but there's too much wrong with it to make it really enjoyable (Necro is completely monotone, his flow is off, the verses don't punctuate right like its a continuous punch line, Kool G is mixed off beat like they just pasted in an emailed verse, and he sounds like he took a sandwich into the booth with him).

lol@"too much wrong wit it"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »

Post up some of his best beats 8

Em pretty much sucks as a producer. He just made his session guys just play their stuff like the would for Dre

He lost all cred with that stinker he gave Nas for Godson.

all of these are Necro beats and productions:

Necro made this beat when he was 21, sampling it from a kung fu flick.  years later Alchemist called up Necro just to tell him he found the sample but out of respect wouldn't make his own version lol

(even my ex girlfriend loved this song and she was into wack radio rap)

Will_B

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »
Yeah he kinda sounds like a poor mans alchemist lol

He's beats are ok. The basic sample use is there but they sound all constructed the same without any great depth or musicallity. And the hooks pretty much suck

I quite like the first joint and that missin Linx one tho

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
NECRO IS DOPE, WILL IS TOO PRETENTIOUS TO FEEL HIS SHIT OR EVEN TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ABOUT

Will_B

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2014, 09:47:22 AM »
NECRO IS DOPE, WILL IS TOO PRETENTIOUS TO FEEL HIS SHIT OR EVEN TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ABOUT

Some of that stuff is pretty dope I don't get what you're saying brobro

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2014, 09:59:48 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS. FOR WHAT HE DOES AND THE STYLE HE RUNS WIT, NECRO'S THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. IT'S LIKE WHEN U JUDGE G-FUNK FOR LYRICAL PROWESS. JUST KICK BACK N ENJOY THE SHIT, MAYN U AINT ALWAYS GOTA OVERANALYZE AND DISSECT EVERY SINGLE TRACK U COME ACROSS ON SOME "THIS AINT GOT ENOUGH OF....." SHIT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2014, 10:03:15 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Will_B

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.

:'( :'( :'(

I quite like the first joint and that missin Linx one tho

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2014, 11:52:42 AM »
lol