Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6661 times)

Will_B

Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2013, 04:07:28 AM »
I'm a Thai Fighter Tony Jaa can't handle
I gets low, find bind and grapple
Death Stars on you like a temple in Tikal
I Tie you up tighter than a fuckin Pineapple*

I'm using Pineapple here, because "if it helps the structure, it serves a purpose."

thing is, a pineapple isnt tight, so that just makes no sense, which in turn makes u a retard....point proven, thank u.

"I've got a gun to pull And I'm comfortable
Pumpin a full clip into the wonderful front of your skull"

So Necro's saying the victims face is wonderful? :camp:

That makes sense...his repressed homosexuality comes through in the lyrics :D

Either that or it's garbage ;)

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2013, 08:50:50 AM »
I was never impressed with Necro's rapping either and I'm a huge fan of Brotha Lynch Hung, the real king of horrocore

Necro's production is a force to be reckoned with though, like I said he'd be a much bigger staple in hip-hop if he just stuck to producing and didn't rap at all

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2013, 09:33:24 AM »
I'm a Thai Fighter Tony Jaa can't handle
I gets low, find bind and grapple
Death Stars on you like a temple in Tikal
I Tie you up tighter than a fuckin Pineapple*

I'm using Pineapple here, because "if it helps the structure, it serves a purpose."

thing is, a pineapple isnt tight, so that just makes no sense, which in turn makes u a retard....point proven, thank u.

"I've got a gun to pull And I'm comfortable
Pumpin a full clip into the wonderful front of your skull"

So Necro's saying the victims face is wonderful? :camp:

That makes sense...his repressed homosexuality comes through in the lyrics :D

Either that or it's garbage ;)

"wonderful front of your skull" makes sense..."tight as a pineapple" doesn't. ur terrible at this.

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2013, 09:46:00 AM »
"wonderful front of your skull" makes sense...

:grumpy:

Heinz

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:58 AM »
Hyper masculine homo erotic undertones, couldn't have said it better myself.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2013, 10:47:49 AM »

so a skull cant be wonderful?? only thing more full of wonder than a human skull is your music critique.

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2013, 10:58:24 AM »

so a skull cant be wonderful?? only thing more full of wonder than a human skull is your music critique.

Telling the victim his face is wonderful before he kills him... :camp:

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »

U DO REALIZE NECRO RAPS ABOUT KILLIN FEMALES, RIGHT? OR DO U JUST PREFER IT TO BE GAY??

AND WONDEFUL DOESNT NEED TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. EAST COAST SLANG IS KNOWN TO BE VERY SARCASTIC ALA JOE PESCI..EITHER WAY, UR MUSICAL OPINIONS TRULY MAKE ME WANNA BASH YOUR LOVELY FACE IN, WILL.

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2013, 11:23:33 AM »

U DO REALIZE NECRO RAPS ABOUT KILLIN FEMALES, RIGHT? OR DO U JUST PREFER IT TO BE GAY??

AND WONDEFUL DOESNT NEED TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. EAST COAST SLANG IS KNOWN TO BE VERY SARCASTIC ALA JOE PESCI..EITHER WAY, UR MUSICAL OPINIONS TRULY MAKE ME WANNA BASH YOUR LOVELY FACE IN, WILL.

OH!! He raps about killin females

Now I see the genius at work :D

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2013, 11:32:26 AM »

lol everything has to be genius to pass will's taste test....twinz album wasnt lyrical enough, necro doesnt make enough sense, next ur gunna say that rakim's shit could be better because he needs to step it up with pronouncing his g's at the end of words ending in "ing"

i duno how it is where u live, but if u said half the shit u say on here outside of your country, you'd get laughed off the continent.

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2013, 11:55:14 AM »

lol everything has to be genius to pass will's taste test....twinz album wasnt lyrical enough, necro doesnt make enough sense, next ur gunna say that rakim's shit could be better because he needs to step it up with pronouncing his g's at the end of words ending in "ing"

i duno how it is where u live, but if u said half the shit u say on here outside of your country, you'd get laughed off the continent.

No get it right, 2 totally polar opposite artists

I said the Twinz album was very good

Necro is garbage.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »
I wouldn't say Nerco's skills is garbage, but man his delivery is not easy to listen to. He has B+ talent with a C- delivery. There is a fan base for it though, and he has his loyal fans, so I ain't mad at him. But Nerco's relevancy is so low. And the thing with Kendrick is he is actually really, really good. If I was Kendrick, I wouldn't even waste my time with him. It's not like Kool G Rap is saying anything.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2013, 12:34:44 PM »

No get it right, 2 totally polar opposite artists

I said the Twinz album was very good

Necro is garbage.

GARBAGE TO U, WELL RESPECTED IN THE NY UNDERGROUND SCENE, JUST DID AN ALBUM WIT KOOL G RAP....UR RAP ANALYSIS IS MORE FUNNYSTYLE THAN A NARDWAUR INTERVIEW, REAL TALK

CAN WE GET AN OFFICIAL WILL CRITIQUING OF TECH N9NE'S SKILL?

Will_B

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2013, 01:03:09 PM »
GARBAGE TO U, WELL RESPECTED IN THE NY UNDERGROUND SCENE, JUST DID AN ALBUM WIT KOOL G RAP....UR RAP ANALYSIS IS MORE FUNNYSTYLE THAN A NARDWAUR INTERVIEW, REAL TALK

Everyone and their auntie doin collabo albums these last year or 2

Sad that legends like Kool G gotta do this to make ends meet

I wouldn't say Nerco's skills is garbage, but man his delivery is not easy to listen to. He has B+ talent with a C- delivery. There is a fan base for it though, and he has his loyal fans, so I ain't mad at him. But Nerco's relevancy is so low. And the thing with Kendrick is he is actually really, really good.

Money

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
hit me up when bad azz does a collabo album wit kool g rap