Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6561 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2013, 11:52:26 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26575/title.lord-jamar-says-drake-would-not-have-made-it-in-the-80s-90s

Jamar mentions Kendrick along with Drake, says they wouldn't of made it in his day

Thanks for posting the article and I definitely respect Jammar as one of the guardians of hip-hop culture.  He's also kind of racist though so as a white person I have to say I'm happy Yelowolf called him out on that.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:07:09 AM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2013, 07:33:11 AM »
everything you said is bullshit & not even close to being right. LL Cool J had only one to two love songs on album then rest was hard unlike Drake . No Drake does not mix it up . , I Need Love was his first song like that & only song like the on Bigger & Differ . The rest of album was hard as hell. Unlike drake who never has made hard music like LL Cool J . Drake make guy club tracks unlike heavy D who made dope party music . don't ever compare Drake to Heavy D . Heavy D make hard music also unlike Drake .   Drake is very different than either of these dudes. It documented that LL cool J lived with his grandma in queens . Heavy D was born Mandeville, Jamaica & grew up on the streets of Mount Vernon, New York. Both those places are hoods. Most rappers who were signed in 80's were hood. Hip Hop & Rap was a poor mans music & Culture . Drake was raised in suburbs of Toronto, Canada. Hip Hop is African American street culture & rap is African American street music . So Hip hop & rap was never meant or made for people from the suburbs like Drake.  Drake does not make good music anyways.  Hip hop is not for drakes kind. Running around in Sequin jump suits does not mean Dr dre was not a street dude at all . that was different time & a lot street dudes in music did that . Will Smith made party & comedy music that told a story unlike Drakes music . so it is not even close to being the same . Also I was bron in late 70's unlike you . So I should know better then you . 2Pac was not fake ass actor on a gay ass teeny bobber show . 2Pac lived in the hood while going to Arts School just like prodigy of Mobb Deep . Drake never lived in hood . Going to arts school & being on a  gay ass teeny bobber show are totally different in every way . Being Wheel Chair Jimmy is way different than being a Background Dancer for Digital Underground. real street dude or thugs did dance . you have no clue what you are talking about youngster . you are not even from that era like I am . so you have no f'n clue.

None of what I said was bullshit, but all of what you said was. Growing up in the hood does not equate to being hood. Hence L.L. & Heavy were NOT hood. As for the rest of crap you said: Hip Hop was created by Blacks and Puerto Ricans. Not just for African American street kids. If you're going to express a fact, make sure it's factual. Eventually, it spread from the Bronx to the other boroughs. Picked up by other Cities in other States. And eventually trickled down into the Suburbs. Rick Rubin is the reason we have L.L. He was not Hood. He was not African American. He was from the Suburbs. He's a Jew, too. So, he's more like Drake. There goes that argument.

All I see here is a confused human being. You're a website that is based in the U.K. with a ton of kids from Europe and I'd say probably 98% of the users are from the Suburbs. You are truly out of your mind if you think that Hip Hop has not crossed over by now. Congrats on being born in the 70's and STILL not knowing what you're talking about. If you think Drake makes "Guy Club Music" which I'm sure you're close to 40 ass meant Gay, what do you call this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNEgUPKxk7A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NNEgUPKxk7A</a>

Dance Track. Dancing in both a Shiny Black Suit & Lime Green Shiny Suit. Man that is fucking STREET!

As for Dre, you are running around calling Drake gay, but you're dismissing Dre wearing sequins as a sign of the times. Why are there no pictures of other street dudes wearing sequins? You're a clown bro.

Going to an Arts School isn't much different than being an Actor on a show, regardless of where the School is. You're around actors the entire day. You're taught to act. Same thing.

Word of advice, if you really are almost in your 40's, you should really be over this whole "hood" thing. You should also open your eyes and realize how many Whites are involved in Hip Hop and how many were actually involved at it's infancy. Also, you should know by now how many Rappers ACTUALLY come from the Burbs and not the hood. You're anywhere between 5-10 years older me and you know absolutely nothing.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2013, 09:50:04 AM »

lmfao @ your drake shout out Thank Me Later, its funny on how no matter the content in the thread you always seem to make it about yourself if not me. Why, whats your infatuation with me, and if you dont make it about me, it becomes about you. Your the definition of a TROLL, just look at your Negative count. And your comeback is a "TYPO"....who doesnt misspell a word or two, who doesnt drink ? Im swimming in a pool of Liqour, and soon ill own a license to have a gun on me 24/7. WELCOME TO AMERICA. Do you want to know more ?
We smoke weed (its legal in Colorado upto an ounce, jan 1st i can purchase high grade with a 21yrs ID) no medical card needed.
we drink (been legal, been an issue with all families not just a race, Statistics show that white people are the ones actually prone to start at age 12 and even been shown to get behind the wheel and kill innocent civilian.)
we carry guns, own guns (the way of the WEST) ALL LEGAL. Goin to the range this weekend !
we are Native American (the one race every american claims they have in them, i know you herd some one say it if not want to say it)

there you go, Make an outline witha draft or two and then start your comeback.its funny though, everytime you come at me i put you in your place but still you feel like you have a chance. To much grape drink, you got in confused with purple drank. Lil kid go troll wshh. Your dad/uncle is 5 bean pies sales from a christmas bonus, Well talk promotion for your mom/auntie after new years.

As for necro, of course i kno OF dudes shit but i dont have to know his catalog to know the content. I mixed a few tracks for these cats who do horrorcore, not my cup of tea or choice of 40oz but i can mix and my skills speak for themselves. Im a functioning elky much like your favorite RAPPER. You play the race card everytime so you must have some deeply seeded problems with the man in the mirrors skin color. So i win in the end you COWARD, my cards are laid out on the table but you hold your bluff like your mom holds your head to her titty.  8)

blah blah blah blah.  skimmed through most of your ramblings and lol at declaring yourself a winner on the internet yet you aren't smart enough to use the quote function properly :D

anyways, you're one of the biggest anti-white posters on this forum so it's easy to diss you and get you into one of your drunken rants  8)

put that in your peace pipe and smoke it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2013, 10:10:52 AM »

lmfao @ your drake shout out Thank Me Later, its funny on how no matter the content in the thread you always seem to make it about yourself if not me. Why, whats your infatuation with me, and if you dont make it about me, it becomes about you. Your the definition of a TROLL, just look at your Negative count. And your comeback is a "TYPO"....who doesnt misspell a word or two, who doesnt drink ? Im swimming in a pool of Liqour, and soon ill own a license to have a gun on me 24/7. WELCOME TO AMERICA. Do you want to know more ?
We smoke weed (its legal in Colorado upto an ounce, jan 1st i can purchase high grade with a 21yrs ID) no medical card needed.
we drink (been legal, been an issue with all families not just a race, Statistics show that white people are the ones actually prone to start at age 12 and even been shown to get behind the wheel and kill innocent civilian.)
we carry guns, own guns (the way of the WEST) ALL LEGAL. Goin to the range this weekend !
we are Native American (the one race every american claims they have in them, i know you herd some one say it if not want to say it)

there you go, Make an outline witha draft or two and then start your comeback.its funny though, everytime you come at me i put you in your place but still you feel like you have a chance. To much grape drink, you got in confused with purple drank. Lil kid go troll wshh. Your dad/uncle is 5 bean pies sales from a christmas bonus, Well talk promotion for your mom/auntie after new years.

As for necro, of course i kno OF dudes shit but i dont have to know his catalog to know the content. I mixed a few tracks for these cats who do horrorcore, not my cup of tea or choice of 40oz but i can mix and my skills speak for themselves. Im a functioning elky much like your favorite RAPPER. You play the race card everytime so you must have some deeply seeded problems with the man in the mirrors skin color. So i win in the end you COWARD, my cards are laid out on the table but you hold your bluff like your mom holds your head to her titty.  8)

blah blah blah blah.  skimmed through most of your ramblings and lol at declaring yourself a winner on the internet yet you aren't smart enough to use the quote function properly :D

anyways, you're one of the biggest anti-white posters on this forum so it's easy to diss you and get you into one of your drunken rants  8)

put that in your peace pipe and smoke it

What's wrong with being anti-white ???

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2014, 01:56:39 PM »
 ::)

The_Offence

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2014, 07:58:10 AM »
i don't even know why some of you even quote these nobodies.. who the fuck is this guy ? whats his accomplishments ? ..who told this irrelevant bum he has the right to comment like he's a somebody in this game  ;D nigga shut da fuck up and keep doing your lil shows in the basement of local corner stores and pool halls you fucking scrub. i mean seriously whos this nobody ? you know there's always some old ass white dude that goes to local battle events wearing some G unit or some shady records velour suit, with some high top air force 1's  :D ;D that's this dude.. this nigga almost 40 years old for gods sake.. why can't these bums just pick another career path and see this rap shit is not for them.. can't really blame him tho  :D nigga been in the game since 1990 and his claim to fame is rapping with almost 50 year old kool G rap, 20 years after he was famous :D your done my nigga, finito, hang it up son, its a wrap my dude.. who the fuck even uses the word douchebag in hip hop  :D his first mistake was calling himself Necro.. this niggas name is RON  :D ;D :D hahahaha is this dude serious. where's Charlamagne to give this bum the donkey of the day. your a 40 year old underground rapper my nigga  :D when this dude meet people what does he tell them ? i've been a rapper since 1990 and im still in the same spot..

and i should take this dude serious ?  :D ;D hahahahahaha fuck outtta here.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:20:44 AM by The_Offence »

Will_B

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2014, 08:07:46 AM »
i don't even know why some of you even quote these nobodies.. who the fuck is this guy ? whats his accomplishments ? ..who told this irrelevant bum he has the right to comment like he's a somebody in this game  ;D nigga shut da fuck up and keep doing your lil shows in the basement of local corner stores. i mean seriously whos this nobody ? you know there's always some old as white dude that goes to local battle events wearing some G unit or some shady records velour suit  :D that's this dude.. this nigga almost 40 years old for gods sake.. why can't these bums just pick another career path and see this rap shit is not for them.. can't really blame him tho  :D nigga wasted 40 years of his life trying to make it big and his claim to fame is rapping with kool G rap 20 years after he was famous :D your done my nigga, finito, hang it up son.

and i should take this dude serious ?  :D ;D hahahahahaha fuck outtta here.

His project with Kool G Rap is just a sad statement of how low some rap veterans have to stoop to stay paid

With Necro on the tracks it's as bout as listenable as the Clint Dog/Kokane album

The_Offence

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2014, 08:21:03 AM »
 2 words to sum up this dudes career

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2014, 10:48:53 AM »
lol @ haters

necro, running his own business, probably makes more money off his music than kendrick does because kendrick is a slave to a major label.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »
To be honest, I know Kurupt has fallen off since his prime, but I still wouldn't want to battle him bar for bar. You never know what he can bring, and if he has a 1995 flash back he could end your career.

I don't know, he is still a decent freestyler but even that part of his game has fallen off

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2014, 02:22:55 PM »
i don't even know why some of you even quote these nobodies.. who the fuck is this guy ? whats his accomplishments ? ..who told this irrelevant bum he has the right to comment like he's a somebody in this game  ;D nigga shut da fuck up and keep doing your lil shows in the basement of local corner stores and pool halls you fucking scrub. i mean seriously whos this nobody ? you know there's always some old ass white dude that goes to local battle events wearing some G unit or some shady records velour suit, with some high top air force 1's  :D ;D that's this dude.. this nigga almost 40 years old for gods sake.. why can't these bums just pick another career path and see this rap shit is not for them.. can't really blame him tho  :D nigga been in the game since 1990 and his claim to fame is rapping with almost 50 year old kool G rap, 20 years after he was famous :D your done my nigga, finito, hang it up son, its a wrap my dude.. who the fuck even uses the word douchebag in hip hop  :D his first mistake was calling himself Necro.. this niggas name is RON  :D ;D :D hahahaha is this dude serious. where's Charlamagne to give this bum the donkey of the day. your a 40 year old underground rapper my nigga  :D when this dude meet people what does he tell them ? i've been a rapper since 1990 and im still in the same spot..

and i should take this dude serious ?  :D ;D hahahahahaha fuck outtta here.

LOL U EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U TALKIN BOUT? NECRO HAS A LOYAL FANBASE, PROBABLY ONE OF THE BIGGER UNDERGROUND FOLLOWINGS ON THE EAST COAST.

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2014, 02:24:08 PM »
lol @ haters

necro, running his own business, probably makes more money off his music than kendrick does because kendrick is a slave to a major label.

REAL SPIT....

SMFH@WILL JUST COMPARED NECRO/KOOL G TO CLINT DOGG/KOKANE, AS IF NECRO AINT ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDEPENDANT ACTS IN RAP OF ALL TIME

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2014, 02:40:01 PM »
lol @ haters

REAL SPIT....

SMFH@WILL JUST COMPARED NECRO/KOOL G TO CLINT DOGG/KOKANE, AS IF NECRO AINT ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDEPENDANT ACTS IN RAP OF ALL TIME

and dude thinks as if Necro hasn't worked with some of the biggest names in rap  (Raekwon, Kool G Rap, Tech N9ne, Ras Kass etc.) and some of the biggest names in underground hip hop  (Non Phixion, Cage, Missin Linx, The Arsonists)

Necro was in the first BLack Moon music video for fucks sake...dude goes way back lol  

BUCKSHOT OF BOOT CAMP CLIK TALKING ABOUT NECRO:    

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:50:31 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2014, 02:50:41 PM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2014, 02:57:07 PM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP

eminem was even asking Necro for beats while working with Dre but before SSLP made him famous  lol