Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6543 times)

Will_B

Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2014, 03:05:58 PM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP

eminem was even asking Necro for beats while working with Dre but before SSLP made him famous  lol

Wiggaz stick together (no homo)

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2014, 03:07:05 PM »
EMINEM WAS GUNA WORK WIT NECRO BEFORE HE GOT BUTTHURT OVER SOME COMMENTS NECRO MADE ABOUT BEIN A WHITE IN HIP-HOP

Will_B

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2014, 03:08:16 PM »
EMINEM WAS GUNA WORK WIT NECRO BEFORE HE GOT BUTTHURT OVER SOME COMMENTS NECRO MADE ABOUT BEIN A WHITE IN HIP-HOP

Oh? What was said

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2014, 03:08:37 PM »
i guess Em heard the Cockroaches EP and liked one of the beats....Ill Bill played it for him at Fat Beats

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2014, 03:10:54 PM »

Necro rapping in the projects in 1992 in front of a bunch of "non white" people......he was only 16 and getting mad props.  hate away, honkeys.

Will_B

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2014, 03:16:41 PM »

Necro rapping in the projects in 1992 in front of a bunch of "non white" people......he was only 16 and getting mad props.  hate away, honkeys.

Lol u don't mean getting co-singed by blacks makes him credible.

I like this coz of the humour. Better when he's not being totally deadpan. His flow ain't improved since doe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »

Lol u don't mean getting co-singed by blacks makes him credible.

I like this coz of the humour. Better when he's not being totally deadpan. His flow ain't improved since doe

that was more toward your boy "offense"

necro is a lot more relevant in rap right now than Daz Dillinger :D

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »

Oh? What was said

HIM AND EMINEM MET UP BACK IN THE DAY AND EM WAS TALKIN BOUT DOIN A SONG TOGETHER, NECRO WENT ON ABOUT "NO DOUBT...IT'S COOL THAT WHITES IN HIP-HOP CAN GET TOGETHER ON SOME POSITIVE SHIT" AND APPARENTLY EM TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY, ON SOME "WHAT DOES BEIN WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYHTING?" SHIT LOL...NECRO MEANT IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN EM TOOK IT, BECAUSE WHITE RAPPERS LIKED TO BEEF WIT EACH OTHER AT EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE BACK IN THOSE DAYS AND NECRO WAS SIMPLY SPEAKIN ON HOW IT WAS COOL THAT THEY WEREN'T ON THAT SHIT....FROM WHAT I GOT, JUST SOUNDED LIKE EM WAS BEIN SENSITIVE N WHAT NOT.

Will_B

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2014, 03:52:23 PM »

Oh? What was said

HIM AND EMINEM MET UP BACK IN THE DAY AND EM WAS TALKIN BOUT DOIN A SONG TOGETHER, NECRO WENT ON ABOUT "NO DOUBT...IT'S COOL THAT WHITES IN HIP-HOP CAN GET TOGETHER ON SOME POSITIVE SHIT" AND APPARENTLY EM TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY, ON SOME "WHAT DOES BEIN WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYHTING?" SHIT LOL...NECRO MEANT IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN EM TOOK IT, BECAUSE WHITE RAPPERS LIKED TO BEEF WIT EACH OTHER AT EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE BACK IN THOSE DAYS AND NECRO WAS SIMPLY SPEAKIN ON HOW IT WAS COOL THAT THEY WEREN'T ON THAT SHIT....FROM WHAT I GOT, JUST SOUNDED LIKE EM WAS BEIN SENSITIVE N WHAT NOT.

Yeah possible, or Necro just lost his cred showin a side of him that maybe gave a shit about peoples opinion of white rappers
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:10:26 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2014, 04:45:54 PM »
necro is a much better producer than Em...Em should be asking Necro for advice haha

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
What's a "Necro"?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2014, 05:41:07 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2014, 11:10:25 PM »
necro is a much better producer than Em...Em should be asking Necro for advice haha

Post up some of his best beats 8

Em pretty much sucks as a producer. He just made his session guys just play their stuff like the would for Dre

He lost all cred with that stinker he gave Nas for Godson.

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2014, 12:41:39 AM »
NECRO IS DEFINITELY A BETTER PRODUCER, BUT EM HAD SOME BANGERS IN THE EMINEM SHOW ERA AS WELL

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007