Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6545 times)

Will_B

Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2014, 01:56:56 AM »
What's a "Necro"?

real hip hop

Boring.

Yeah it's a bit flat.

I can kinda see what Hack means, it's 'authentic' in its elements but there's too much wrong with it to make it really enjoyable (Necro is completely monotone, his flow is off, the verses don't punctuate right like its a continuous punch line, Kool G is mixed off beat like they just pasted in an emailed verse, and he sounds like he took a sandwich into the booth with him).

But yeah, the beat is nice and the verses are raw.

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
What's a "Necro"?

real hip hop

Boring.

Yeah it's a bit flat.

I can kinda see what Hack means, it's 'authentic' in its elements but there's too much wrong with it to make it really enjoyable (Necro is completely monotone, his flow is off, the verses don't punctuate right like its a continuous punch line, Kool G is mixed off beat like they just pasted in an emailed verse, and he sounds like he took a sandwich into the booth with him).

lol@"too much wrong wit it"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »
necro is a much better producer than Em...Em should be asking Necro for advice haha

Post up some of his best beats 8

Em pretty much sucks as a producer. He just made his session guys just play their stuff like the would for Dre

He lost all cred with that stinker he gave Nas for Godson.

all of these are Necro beats and productions:

Necro made this beat when he was 21, sampling it from a kung fu flick.  years later Alchemist called up Necro just to tell him he found the sample but out of respect wouldn't make his own version lol

(even my ex girlfriend loved this song and she was into wack radio rap)

Will_B

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »
Yeah he kinda sounds like a poor mans alchemist lol

He's beats are ok. The basic sample use is there but they sound all constructed the same without any great depth or musicallity. And the hooks pretty much suck

I quite like the first joint and that missin Linx one tho

Sccit

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
NECRO IS DOPE, WILL IS TOO PRETENTIOUS TO FEEL HIS SHIT OR EVEN TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ABOUT

Will_B

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2014, 09:47:22 AM »
NECRO IS DOPE, WILL IS TOO PRETENTIOUS TO FEEL HIS SHIT OR EVEN TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ABOUT

Some of that stuff is pretty dope I don't get what you're saying brobro

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2014, 09:59:48 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS. FOR WHAT HE DOES AND THE STYLE HE RUNS WIT, NECRO'S THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. IT'S LIKE WHEN U JUDGE G-FUNK FOR LYRICAL PROWESS. JUST KICK BACK N ENJOY THE SHIT, MAYN U AINT ALWAYS GOTA OVERANALYZE AND DISSECT EVERY SINGLE TRACK U COME ACROSS ON SOME "THIS AINT GOT ENOUGH OF....." SHIT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2014, 10:03:15 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Will_B

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
IM SAYIN I ALREADY KNEW IN ADVANCE U WERE GUNA HATE ON WHATEVER WAS POSTED OR HAVE SOME KINDA NEGATIVE SHIT TO SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.

:'( :'( :'(

I quite like the first joint and that missin Linx one tho

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2014, 11:52:42 AM »
lol

The_Offence

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2014, 08:01:54 PM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP
UNDERGROUND  is the key word.. THESE NIGGAS ARE UNDERGROUND FOR A REASON and that's because the masses don't wanna hear that shit.. im sick of niggas acting as if we need to respect these dirty a niggas because they got respect from underground hip hop heads ....FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT NIGGA. he got his fan base, kendrick got his fan base, so what im saying is this nigga need to shut the fuck up and keep doing his warehouse shows.. fuck should i look up to a 40 year old underground rapper for  :D  huh ? why ? this nigga clearly never made it.. fuck i should i look up to 40 year old, dirty looking rapper for  :D :D are you serious my dude.. niggas like this dude are filled with envy and jealous because they spent their whole career trying to get to where niggas like kendrick is at right now.. dude see's all this legends, the icons, giving kendrick the props he wants and its eating his old ass up inside. kendrick is 24, this nigga is 40 years old, kendrick did what he couldn't do with one album :D i'd be mad too if i was 40 years old and i see this lil nigga running the game.. i can respect older niggas like eiht, daz, kurupt ect.. thats 40 plus because they actually was up there at one point, this dude is still where he fucking started. daz and kurupt can still hang with these young dudes and daz show out on that new track with AD.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 08:12:33 PM by The_Offence »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2014, 08:04:03 PM »
he's not 40 yet and he's still making better music than kendrick's bubble gum garbage

The_Offence

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »
he's not 40 yet and he's still making better music than kendrick's bubble gum garbage
37, 40, whatever, he's old and his career is done!!! what will be his legacy be ? most warehouse shows ?  your opinion is your opinion, but the masses don't wanna hear that shit! thats why his old ass is still where he's at today, still rocking the same fucking stage he's been rocking since 1990. kendrick already nominated for the awards this nigga been dreaming about his whole failed career. why you think he's mad ? he's mad because he busted his ass for years and kendrick did what what he's been trying to do for years with 1 album.  thats why that nigga is mad.. its easy to spot a hating ass nigga from far.

The_Offence

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2014, 08:24:39 PM »
 talking about "well he's a well know underground rapper in New York" nigga thats like being a star player for the knicks D league team.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2014, 01:10:03 AM »
37, 40, whatever, he's old and his career is done!!! what will be his legacy be ? most warehouse shows ?  your opinion is your opinion, but the masses don't wanna hear that shit! thats why his old ass is still where he's at today, still rocking the same fucking stage he's been rocking since 1990. kendrick already nominated for the awards this nigga been dreaming about his whole failed career. why you think he's mad ? he's mad because he busted his ass for years and kendrick did what what he's been trying to do for years with 1 album.  thats why that nigga is mad.. its easy to spot a hating ass nigga from far.

it is easy to spot bandwagon idiot when u read his post. u one of those groupies who jump on Kednricks dick as soon as he became popular and u gonna quit as quick as he get old.
i dont remeber u posting when he droped C4 or No Sleep 'Til NYC back in the day, but only as soon he became popular
i dont even like Necro, just not my cup of tea, but he his very good at what his doing and it was his choice not to sign with major label.
1000 hard core fans is better than million dick riders like Kendrick has

and in the end let me quote something u said in past about people like yourself

get the fuck of ....... dick i hate these dick riding idoits

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

btw hows ur rap carrier going?