Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6548 times)

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2014, 04:48:22 AM »
he's not 40 yet and he's still making better music than kendrick's bubble gum garbage

Bubble Gum garbage? Really? So let's ignore the 7 prior years where he was "underground" dropping freestyle after freestyle.

I wonder if you would have this much hate for Kendrick if your boyfriend Necro didn't get his panties in a twist after Control?

Sccit

« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »
HE'S AN UNDERGROUND LEGEND, ANY1 ACTIN OTHERWISE SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR NY HIP-HOP
UNDERGROUND  is the key word.. THESE NIGGAS ARE UNDERGROUND FOR A REASON and that's because the masses don't wanna hear that shit.. im sick of niggas acting as if we need to respect these dirty a niggas because they got respect from underground hip hop heads ....FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT NIGGA. he got his fan base, kendrick got his fan base, so what im saying is this nigga need to shut the fuck up and keep doing his warehouse shows.. fuck should i look up to a 40 year old underground rapper for  :D  huh ? why ? this nigga clearly never made it.. fuck i should i look up to 40 year old, dirty looking rapper for  :D :D are you serious my dude.. niggas like this dude are filled with envy and jealous because they spent their whole career trying to get to where niggas like kendrick is at right now.. dude see's all this legends, the icons, giving kendrick the props he wants and its eating his old ass up inside. kendrick is 24, this nigga is 40 years old, kendrick did what he couldn't do with one album :D i'd be mad too if i was 40 years old and i see this lil nigga running the game.. i can respect older niggas like eiht, daz, kurupt ect.. thats 40 plus because they actually was up there at one point, this dude is still where he fucking started. daz and kurupt can still hang with these young dudes and daz show out on that new track with AD.

THE FUCK U TALKIN BOUT, NECRO PERFORMS AT SHOWS LIKE ROCK THE BELLS, PAID DUES ETC. AND IS PAID VERY WELL OFF OF HIS SHOWS WIT HIS CULT LIKE FOLLOWIN, I DONT THINK HE'S TRIPPIN

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »
talking about "well he's a well know underground rapper in New York" nigga thats like being a star player for the knicks D league team.

NOT REALLY, CUZ INDEPENDANT CATS CAN MAKE MORE MONEY THAN CATS SIGNED TO MAJOR LABELS IF THEY PLAY THEIR CARDS RIGHT, AND NECRO PLAYED HIS CARDS RIGHT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »
talking about "well he's a well know underground rapper in New York" nigga thats like being a star player for the knicks D league team.

NOT REALLY, CUZ INDEPENDANT CATS CAN MAKE MORE MONEY THAN CATS SIGNED TO MAJOR LABELS IF THEY PLAY THEIR CARDS RIGHT, AND NECRO PLAYED HIS CARDS RIGHT

precisely

all these Kendrick nut swingers like Offence and Mo-d were also on the Nipsey band wagon in 2010.  Before that? the Bishop Lamont band wagon.  Before that?  the Game band wagon

silly kids don't recognize fads vs artists with longevity and talent.    lol @ necro being a "d leaguer on the knicks"  what a retarded comparison.

Necro got KGR to go from doing a short EP with him to an entire LP:

Ths whole project started off with us coming to the agreement to do an EP.
From there, it transcended into doing a full, complete album. Once a certain amount of songs got done and there was a certain amount of chemistry going on, it was evident that we had something for the masses, we decided to just go ahead and keep it moving and do a full LP.
As far as direction and all that, I would say the majority of the direction really came from Necro. Necro approached me about doing a project so he already had a vision. I'm sure he already had an idea of what he would want to do with a G Rap so from there, I let him lead the way. It was like his idea of a creation to begin with.
So I kind of let him lead the way with a majority of it and then I gave input here and there. Especially with certain things like going into the direction of doing certain songs that were more Mafioso type of rap.
We were feeding off each other. It was his idea to call the collaboration Godfathers, the collaboration of Necro and Kool G Rap, so it only made sense for me to feed off of that and want to step into the terrain of doing Mafioso types of songs.
It just flowed naturally. I don't even think there was a lot of crazy deep though placed into it. It didn't feel like there was a full, blown out blueprint or outline. It just flowed out naturally.
Necro just do what he do and I just do what I do and the sh*t just adds up.

Seagully

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »
Kendrick would destroy Necro's ass if he came to Compton!

midwestryder

« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2014, 04:35:50 PM »

precisely

all these Kendrick nut swingers like Offence and Mo-d were also on the Nipsey band wagon in 2010.  Before that? the Bishop Lamont band wagon.  Before that?  the Game band wagon

silly kids don't recognize fads vs artists with longevity and talent.    lol @ necro being a "d leaguer on the knicks"  what a retarded comparison.

Necro got KGR to go from doing a short EP with him to an entire LP:

Ths whole project started off with us coming to the agreement to do an EP.
From there, it transcended into doing a full, complete album. Once a certain amount of songs got done and there was a certain amount of chemistry going on, it was evident that we had something for the masses, we decided to just go ahead and keep it moving and do a full LP.
As far as direction and all that, I would say the majority of the direction really came from Necro. Necro approached me about doing a project so he already had a vision. I'm sure he already had an idea of what he would want to do with a G Rap so from there, I let him lead the way. It was like his idea of a creation to begin with.
So I kind of let him lead the way with a majority of it and then I gave input here and there. Especially with certain things like going into the direction of doing certain songs that were more Mafioso type of rap.
We were feeding off each other. It was his idea to call the collaboration Godfathers, the collaboration of Necro and Kool G Rap, so it only made sense for me to feed off of that and want to step into the terrain of doing Mafioso types of songs.
It just flowed naturally. I don't even think there was a lot of crazy deep though placed into it. It didn't feel like there was a full, blown out blueprint or outline. It just flowed out naturally.
Necro just do what he do and I just do what I do and the sh*t just adds up.
How can you call Kendrick & TDE a  fad? Bishop Lamont & Nipsey are same level are success as Kendrick . for all you know Kendrick could be here for long time & does have talent . The music Kendrick is not bubble gum in any form . someone sounds like they are trying to hard to be hard . I like Necro but he is just mad about the control verse & that is it .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2014, 04:48:15 PM »
kendrick is a fad until he proves otherwise.  history around the west coast has shown us nothing to believe he's legit.  remember when Nelly was on top of rap?  would Nelly destroy necro?  because Nelly and Kendrick are about as intimidating as each other which says little

and lol @ kendick doing anything to NEcro.  Necro would kick Kendrick's ass if Kendrick ever stepped to him but we all know Kendrick is too pussy to do that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:18 PM »
Kendrick is the best west rapper we had in a long time. Nerco is an underground rapper with an ackward flow and above average skills. In a rap battle, Kendrick kills dude.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2014, 07:26:04 PM »
Kendrick is the best west rapper we had in a long time. Nerco is an underground rapper with an ackward flow and above average skills. In a rap battle, Kendrick kills dude.

so does Kendrick have content to combat Necro's truth and wit?   Necro ripped apart Craig G, a fucking legend from the Juice Crew  (same crew that Kool G Rap spawned from).  Let's not act like Necro is gonna even engage in a battle with a peon like Kendrick.  Kendrick is too pussy to respond back to anyone that would fuck him up in person.

Sccit

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2014, 07:29:06 PM »

NECRO STYLE IS PROTOTYPICAL BATTLE SHIT.. HE'S PROBABLY BEEN IN WAY MORE BATTLES THAN KENDRICK HAS IN HIS LIFETIME

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2014, 07:31:38 PM »

NECRO STYLE IS PROTOTYPICAL BATTLE SHIT.. HE'S PROBABLY BEEN IN WAY MORE BATTLES THAN KENDRICK HAS IN HIS LIFETIME

Kendrick grew up battling in friendly suburbs

Necro grew up cyphering with an Evil Dead t-shirt in Brooklyn projects.

#facts

midwestryder

« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2014, 07:34:12 PM »
kendrick is a fad until he proves otherwise.  history around the west coast has shown us nothing to believe he's legit.  remember when Nelly was on top of rap?  would Nelly destroy necro?  because Nelly and Kendrick are about as intimidating as each other which says little

and lol @ kendick doing anything to NEcro.  Necro would kick Kendrick's ass if Kendrick ever stepped to him but we all know Kendrick is too pussy to do that.
Hip hop has nothing to do with who looks intimidating . Hip hop is about skills . The history of the the west coast ? Kedrick could end up being like Ice Cube & snoop Dogg & being around for long time . So are you west coast fan ? Because your seem not to be how much you dickryding Necro & the eastcoast. if you are not west coast fan then why are you even on here.  What has Nelly got to do with anything . I never said Nelly would destroy anybody.  Kendrick would never have to fight Necro. Kendrick homies would do that for him . You forget Kendrick was raised in Compton & has Pirus & Jay Rock watts blood set to do that for him. SO Necro would get his ass killed for fucking with Kendrick.  You seem to have too much blind ignorant Kendrick hate.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »
LOL @ THIS NELLY LOVER SAYING KENDRICK COULD BE LIKE CUBE OR SNOOP

hahahahahaha   dumbass

midwestryder

« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »

Kendrick grew up battling in friendly suburbs

Necro grew up cyphering with an Evil Dead t-shirt in Brooklyn projects.

#facts
None of that is facts . Kendrick grew up in Compton  & Compton is no friendly Suburb . Compton is the hood .So Kendrick grew up battling in the hood .

midwestryder

« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2014, 07:39:41 PM »
LOL @ THIS NELLY LOVER SAYING KENDRICK COULD BE LIKE CUBE OR SNOOP

hahahahahaha   dumbass
LoL  You are ignorant hating jackass. I am not Nelly lover .Nelly is real life friend of mines . Yes,Kendrick could have long hip hop career like Snoop Dogg & Ice Cube. Who are you say? You are not god or judge of hip hop . I was listening to hip hop before you were born ,hater . I been living & listening to hip hop since 1982. How about you ?