Author Topic: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"  (Read 6658 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Necro: "Kendrick Lamar is a commercial douchebag"
« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2014, 07:42:16 PM »
you really think Kendick was in the hoods in Compton?  lmao  he was probably in the Woodland hills area lmao

Necro is a true G    Kendrick is a flavor of the month rapper who will be forgotten by 2016.

Sccit

« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
you really think Kendick was in the hoods in Compton?  lmao  he was probably in the Woodland hills area lmao

Necro is a true G    Kendrick is a flavor of the month rapper who will be forgotten by 2016.

what does it matter if he was in the woodland hills area, if u aint been out here dont speak on it, there are soft pussies who live in compton and real mufuckaz livin out in the sfv....eazy-e went to taft high school in woodland hills and would smash on kendrick wit the quickness.

midwestryder

« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »

It was proven the he was in hoods of Compton. Kendrick came from a piru block . Just because you say Kendrick is a flavor of the month rapper does not mean that he is hater. As I said you not judge or god of hip hop . I know better then since I have been rocking with hip hop since 1982 unlike you. You need to Necro's dick because he is no god in hip hop .I am Necro fan but you are starting to make me not like him . Plus his brother Ill Bill is better then him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2014, 08:05:34 PM »

what does it matter if he was in the woodland hills area, if u aint been out here dont speak on it, there are soft pussies who live in compton and real mufuckaz livin out in the sfv....eazy-e went to taft high school in woodland hills and would smash on kendrick wit the quickness.

im just sayin, this Nelly dick rider is tryna make Kendrick sound like hes Mike Tyson

midwestryder

« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »
you really think Kendick was in the hoods in Compton?  lmao  he was probably in the Woodland hills area lmao

Necro is a true G    Kendrick is a flavor of the month rapper who will be forgotten by 2016.

im just sayin, this Nelly dick rider is tryna make Kendrick sound like hes Mike Tyson
No you are not just saying . I never made Kendrick sound like Mike Tyson . Read what I wrote,dispshit . Because Seagully is the one who said Kendrick would destroy Necro's ass if he came to Compton. so get shite write,dumbass. I said Kendrick homies would take care of Necro since Kendrick is down with Pirus from Compton & Jay rock watts nickerson park bloods.  I am no Nelly dick rider ,ignorant.  I am real life friends wit Nellly . There is big difference from being a dick rider & being friends with someone . But you are too stupid & hateful to face the truth . you are just find every cop out excuse to face the truth because you have so much hate for Kendrick.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:07:39 PM by midwestryder »

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2014, 03:02:42 AM »
Has this really turned into Necro would bash Kendrick? Really? Are we 14 yrs old?

Come on guys. This is a westcoast forum. Kendrick IS the west coast right now. Like it or not. Whether you think he is commercial or not. It doesn't matter.

Fact is, he made his own way through years on the mixtape scene and deserves his time. His one line about King of New York on Control was not a serious claim and everyone knows that.

Kendrick is making headlines for the right reasons on the west coast. Not for beefing with 50 cent. Not for getting shot or arrested, he is making good music and even appealing to people outside of hip hop. Let's respect him for that, even if that means you don't listen to his music.

I'm sure Necro is great and was just mad when he said this stuff. There is more than enough room for both of them to exist without issues so let's keep it that way.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »
Yes, yes it is that. What you have to know is that many here like to pick an unknown, or underground rapper, then claim that rapper is better than your favorite rapper, then when you disagree they then claim you know nothing about Hip-Hop. Even someone like me, who has heard Necro, if I haven't listened to him until I like him, then I don't know what I'm talking about. Honestly, I don't like Nerco's music, but it has it's place. There is a certain core audience that Necro and other "Horrorcore" rappers have. Honestly, I liked the shit Gravediggaz did and RZA back in the 90's, but I really haven't been feeling it since. Even when Eminem and D-12 got a bit more Horrorcore, I wasn't really feeling it. It just ain't my shit. I mean, when I'm not listening to hip-hop, I am listening to Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Curtis Mayfield and other soul and funk artist. Just ain't my shit.

With that said, I have heard Necro, I studied his lyrics and flow, and I've studied Kendrick. Kendrick Lamar would eat that dude alive! He is more a classic lyrist and that will take him very far.

But as for not really being in this thread, I borrowed a line from Jay-Z (who twisted Mark Twain's quote)... "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, 'Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2014, 05:10:16 PM »
I think Necro's dad would beat up Kendrick's dad.