Author Topic: Born Again Rappers/NO Tupac fans ? /KWest Vs Jews  (Read 142 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Born Again Rappers/NO Tupac fans ? /KWest Vs Jews
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »
The Tupac of fashion ? Wtf, makes it seem like Pac just was around to kick up dust and didnt have a goal or plan. Fuck that shit, Pac did more for this WORLD then hip hop would give him credit for, Why, "Becuase it will over shadow Biggies legacy"?
 East coast aka "hip hop owners" are hella sensative, just look at the responses to kdots cntrl verse, they all tried to strip the West Coast of its power by referencing and denouncing all and any Blood or Crip affiliation. Kdot didnt attack the East Coast Culture, but all the responses went after the Culture of West Coast Hip Hop. East is so bitter and biase, it just shows you when you listen to the content of the responses. Kdot brought out all the old heads, now everyone is a born again rapper.

KWest Vs Jews, Kimmel to blame.... ?

the power jew kimmel holds is amazing and intimidating. To me thats wrong but in america talk show host are treated like Gods.
His jew team alone probly takes up 95% of the movies you watched in the past 3 years. He could run for president and probly win.
Its funny how they sent the dogs after Kwest, remaking that music video.... they hide behind humor and comedy, smoke and mirrors.
We are dissing you but you cant prove it becuase of the context its in, Comedy.

No ones riding for Pac ay more ? But go ahead and sample his lyrics, beats, ideas, etc.... right....?

they had to bring in big brother on this one,  i bet the next nazi movie will have a lead Black role, Kanye says these things, in context but out of place and out of turn.  He shouldnt get to use Tupac's name in the disrespectful way he did either.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Born Again Rappers/NO Tupac fans ? /KWest Vs Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »
I love Kanye and what he's doing.  If he didn't do it then who would?  

We'd be abuncha' scared so-called militant niggaz if there wasn't a Kanye West in tha Rap Game.  

Thank Jesus

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 01:22:06 PM »

We'd be abuncha' scared so-called militant niggaz if there wasn't a Kanye West in tha Rap Game.  

Thank Jesus

dumbest statement you've made since returning....kanye is a faggot.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 07:46:54 PM »

Thank Jesus

dumbest statement you've made since returning....kanye is a faggot.

I wouldn't expect u to think for yourself

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fReuBYftlnY&amp;list=PLF5B46E2AA3644B71" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fReuBYftlnY&amp;list=PLF5B46E2AA3644B71</a>