Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4281 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
God is good? if u truly believed in God, u wouldn't be speaking on the dead like that.

let me make it simple for you.. if TI had a beef with a rapper and said rapper had dead relatives, TI would be outed from the game quickstyle if he tried to joke about that shit. no one respects that shit, and u better believe that.
stop it. Gucci dissed jeezy's dead partner and muthafuckas thought that was the most gangsta shit in the world. my belief in god ain't got nothin' to do wit me entertaining the ignorance I have np tolerance for bullshit and that's clear.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »
God is good? if u truly believed in God, u wouldn't be speaking on the dead like that.

let me make it simple for you.. if TI had a beef with a rapper and said rapper had dead relatives, TI would be outed from the game quickstyle if he tried to joke about that shit. no one respects that shit, and u better believe that.
stop it. Gucci dissed jeezy's dead partner and muthafuckas thought that was the most gangsta shit in the world.

according to you a few months back, nobody was rocking with that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2013, 02:27:41 PM »

stop it. Gucci dissed jeezy's dead partner and muthafuckas thought that was the most gangsta shit in the world.

according to you a few months back, nobody was rocking with that
what did you think about the record ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
i like it when hes on that...it only makes yall hate him more and shows the true nature of ones character, keep fueling the hate machine...ill keep dissing you and you can keep dissing yourself by dissing the dead basically but im not sensitive to that shit at all.

i know things about massive venereal and he knows i know but i still haven't fully exposed details about dude....AND im still shitting on him without playing that card.

how real is that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
i like it when hes on that...it only makes yall hate him more and shows the true nature of ones character, keep fueling the hate machine...ill keep dissing you and you can keep dissing yourself by dissing the dead basically but im not sensitive to that shit at all.

i know things about massive venereal and he knows i know but i still haven't fully exposed details about dude....AND im still shitting on him without playing that card.

how real is that?

you don't fuckin' know me prag suck my dick and fuck your dusty ass pops.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »

how real is that?

Calls for one piece of info to be leaked. At least one.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »

stop it. Gucci dissed jeezy's dead partner and muthafuckas thought that was the most gangsta shit in the world. my belief in god ain't got nothin' to do wit me entertaining the ignorance I have np tolerance for bullshit and that's clear.

gucci is also a complete retard who no one takes seriously...whats ur point?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »

how real is that?

Calls for one piece of info to be leaked. At least one.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »

gucci is also a complete retard who no one takes seriously...whats ur point?
showing how bias muthafuckas is.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »
you seen how this hoecake stopped right around the spring/summer time with all that lavish baller talk right? lets reflect on that night u was stuck in the house waiting for your guest massive venereal...id prolly hate me too if i was you. you had a couple ppl on here actually believing you was a thorough nigga for like 3 days

nuff said

firecrakers and mustard my nigga

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2013, 04:09:58 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
you seen how this hoecake stopped right around the spring/summer time with all that lavish baller talk right? lets reflect on that night u was stuck in the house waiting for your guest massive venereal...id prolly hate me too if i was you. you had a couple ppl on here actually believing you was a thorough nigga for like 3 days

nuff said

you sound like a bitch and I don't be stuck no where prag. if you really knew me you wouldn't say most of the shit you say online cause you would know better and anything I ever said I had I got it. take that and put tit in the urn wit your pops along wit that empty condom wrapper I left wit your mother.

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
why dont u just call him fatso or somethin?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2013, 05:07:40 PM »
why dont u just call him fatso or somethin?
I could but for him it would be a compliment.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »

nuff said

you sound like a bitch and I don't be stuck no where prag. if you really knew me you wouldn't say most of the shit you say online cause you would know better and anything I ever said I had I got it. take that and put tit in the urn wit your pops along wit that empty condom wrapper I left wit your mother.

who was your guest?  T.I.?