Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4216 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
Third time I'm saying it...

I've been shitting on you since your alcoholic, cracked out, piece of shit, Harriet Tubman-looking mother shitted you out 15 years ago.

Find some new jokes & post ya pic.
you give yourself credit for doin' nothin' fag. i pissed and shitted on your ego to the point that you wit for the peanut gallery to log on to come to your aid like a damsel in distress. now go and finish twirlin' to your beyonce cd while i cum down your grandmother's throat u prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2013, 12:24:36 PM »
Hey Will, what is your favorite TI album?

Will_B

« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »

Trouble Man was the first one I ever bought or heard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »

I've been shitting on you since your alcoholic, cracked out, piece of shit, Harriet Tubman-looking mother shitted you out 15 years ago.

you give yourself credit for doin' nothin' fag. i pissed and shitted on your ego to the point that you wit for the peanut gallery to log on to come to your aid like a damsel in distress. now go and finish twirlin' to your beyonce cd while i cum down your grandmother's throat u prag.

Na fam, you ain't got the answers.

By the way, I really hope you don't walk away from your computer chair with your chest all stuck out like because you told five different forum members in a quintuple-post that you fuck their grandmothers. You ain't hurting no one's feelings, but the truth that is spit about you in return drives your cracker ass nuts.

Sccit

« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »

Trouble Man was the first one I ever bought or heard

why

Will_B

« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2013, 03:19:14 PM »
why in the fuck would that be the first TI album you ever peep?

Sikotic™

« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2013, 05:49:19 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »
tuble man is dope will just don't get no Gucci mane or joe buddens or anything that got petey a.k.a solar as a wack producer and you'll avoid the nut house unlike those cum drinkers.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »

By the way, I really hope you don't walk away from your computer chair with your chest all stuck out like because you told five different forum members in a quintuple-post that you fuck their grandmothers. You ain't hurting no one's feelings, but the truth that is spit about you in return drives your cracker ass nuts.
translation = your feelings are hurt cracker !  you mentioning your feelings was a dead giveaway prag.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2013, 09:13:28 PM »

LMFAOOOOOO

Heinz

« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2013, 12:07:20 AM »
Well I don't think its much honor in the way you are handling it.
Disrespecting the dead and relatives like that I stooping really low.
I know you are better than that.

Squash the beef.

I dig what you sayin' and bein' that you've been a respectful mediator between us i'll consider that but they gotta feel like squashin' it. I could squash it but somebody will try to find a way to fuck it up and it would be back on. if they wanna squash it they can pm me if not....

I have a feeling it is too late for that now.
You used to be a real nigga but I don't think you are worthy of that title any longer.
This thread has been a fall from grace for you (in my eyes).

Peace

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2013, 12:17:32 AM »
my nigga blue let the dead rest in peace

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2013, 01:23:49 AM »
thats fine game over...its almost the holidays ill let the dude breathe. when your dedicating yourself to this as much as he has it cant be healthy and i do believe in karma. ( not talking about forum karma) i feel like ive proved everything i needed to prove to make yall see this cat for who he is.

he can go ahead and hold my W if it makes him feel better about this ordeal (real niggas that followed this know on my behalf  it was classic trolling and one hell of a sonning that took place) and im well enough acquainted with basic psychology that i can read between the lines enough to know that what his post said was up there was "i really dont wanna do this anymore but i dont wanna look weak on the forum" so at this point its survival mode for cm and hes highly agitated and irritated to the point where hes acting irrationally and acting beneath himself and i sense over this hes getting close to a banning. im not trying to flex on buddy like that...in parting all i want to say is you gotta remember this all stems from a disagreement about TI.

Will_B

« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2013, 01:55:51 AM »
why in the fuck would that be the first TI album you ever peep?

Ouch. You got a little riled huh Nik