Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4291 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
So pretty much you're upset you've been exposed as a fake nigga....on top of already being a crusty fucknigga white boy from Jersey?

#faceless
hey miley ''if you like then you shoulda put a ring on it'' LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
So your angle of using Bey as your new "go to" line is to quote lyrics from a song of hers.....meaning you've heard it.....brahhhhhhh. Can't be serious.

Oh man Jersey niggas are retarded.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
So your angle of using Bey as your new "go to" line is to quote lyrics from a song of hers.....meaning you've heard it.....brahhhhhhh. Can't be serious.

Oh man Jersey niggas are retarded.
miley of course I've heard the song u idiot. the difference is I've only heard it and you twerk to it and sing it in the mirror.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »
Lmaoooooo. Nigga sounds so uncomfortable.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »
this is for you baby now go ahead and act bad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FvQpjt5JTIQ

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
this is for you baby now go ahead and act bad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FvQpjt5JTIQ

Og claset material has a gap bitween Ass and ! jast like he has a gap bitween his teeths!!! you're made yourself look liked a fool each time u post samthing u ignorent niggar!!  Why dident u go back to school and learned the corract way to talked english. U made my eyes bleed.... really doe!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2013, 12:36:48 PM »

Og claset material has a gap bitween Ass and ! jast like he has a gap bitween his teeths!!! you're made yourself look liked a fool each time u post samthing u ignorent niggar!!  Why dident u go back to school and learned the corract way to talked english. U made my eyes bleed.... really doe!!
shut ya ''me no speake englesh ass'' up. don't be mad cause you had to suck dick to get in this country u illegal prag.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
hes from russia his name used to be cashmoney at dpg forum