Author Topic: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum  (Read 2955 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »
Why does NIK keep talking to you about you, but you keep talking to NIK about me?

Do you see the disconnect here? I got nothing to do with any of this, but you keep my name in your mouth.

same shit im screaming hes looking for reasons to hate on nik....hes ALWAYS hated on nik not in a malicious way buit in a jealous way. infinte couldnt take all the abuse nik did and come out with his name still intact like the bol nik did and now nik is given his proper respect as a core member of the forum and Brians left on the islands with will b and the rest of the wierdos.

there comes a certain point the hazing on the forum stops and how well you handled everyones bullshit is upon how your judged on here. nik past his tests you failed, that simple.

other ppl that were on the "island" but were inducted into the respectable nigga category:

kmacc
looney
radio tube
classic material (still pending)
shit even enyca can come back and get a pass (theres more i just cant think of them)

but no soup for you bitch .

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2013, 05:11:28 PM »
Why does NIK keep talking to you about you, but you keep talking to NIK about me?

Do you see the disconnect here? I got nothing to do with any of this, but you keep my name in your mouth.

same shit im screaming hes looking for reasons to hate on nik....hes ALWAYS hated on nik not in a malicious way buit in a jealous way. infinte couldnt take all the abuse nik did and come out with his name still intact like the bol nik did and now nik is given his proper respect as a core member of the forum and Brians left on the islands with will b and the rest of the wierdos.

there comes a certain point the hazing on the forum stops and how well you handled everyones bullshit is upon how your judged on here. nik past his tests you failed, that simple.

other ppl that were on the "island" but were inducted into the respectable nigga category:

kmacc
looney
radio tube
classic material (still pending)
shit even enyca can come back and get a pass (theres more i just cant think of them)

but no soup for you bitch .

dont get me wrong, i still feel that a lotta the shit that was bein pulled in tryna take me down was straight bitch shit... but at the end of the day, i dont let shit like that define me and thats pretty much what it comes down 2

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2013, 06:03:51 PM »
id prolly feel like that too if niggas was actively trying to holler at my moms and shit in real time. but i know how the game go...ppl posted pics of ppl in my fam etc and if u on here talking shit and being abrasive cats WILL come at you one way or another...ppl got to understand u in particular have been on this forum since your child hood and who in the fuck (besides infant) stays the same after ten plus years? we all grow and develop our character in that time. what i observed while you WAS a shit talking motherfucker most ppl based there opinions off you based on you from 2002. the scales thread, kissing advice etc. and you were on the defense about it and rightly so. thats why i never gave a shit about u saying u wanted to get at my daughter etc...its just part of a fucked up game.

im so gratefull there was no internet when i was so young dumb and full of cum id have all kinds of embarrassing shit to live down...im sure in 02 you didnt foresee yourself having to still respond to those threads or that dubcc would still even BE here. once cats got at your brother and he got online i felt the shit had gone too far so i stopped, i didnt make a thread about it or announce it or see if everyone thought it was ok i just backed the fuck off. ppl seen us interacting like normal ppl do and not attacking each other like savages and most ppl took to the positivity but the one person on here who should have been positive from the jump dejects it....your boy is fucked son.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
Its funny, me and Infinite were cool for years on here. I remember defending him on multiple occasions and I even respected the guy for standing up for what he believed in even if it wasn't close to being my views. Then one day. dude just went on the attack and started mad shit my way. He used the excuse of siding with NIK, but I could tell before all that shit that he had something against me and was waiting for the perfect time to express himself. He took it low with the insults first, so I did that same thing.

I reached out and told him I'ma squash our beef from my end, and Infinite still goes outta his way to diss me unprovoked lol. So I guess he just likes to judge people and blame them for his shortcomings. So much for all that peace and enlightenment shit he was talking about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
shit doesnt really matter.. every1 tryna be positive and infinite dont wanna embrace it, thats all it comes down to....i never realized that he was like this until he came at me sideways outa nowhere, but every1 shows their true colors eventually.... i was just color blind as a mufucka.. infinite havin my back had me seein shit in black and white, but i guess thats just how i wanted 2 see it. it's all love, though.. i got no legit beef with infinite, every1 has highs n lows and infinite's lows just proved to be really low...he already apologized and said he was trippin, so clearly he aint in the right state of mind

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 08:15:52 PM »
Its funny, me and Infinite were cool for years on here. I remember defending him on multiple occasions and I even respected the guy for standing up for what he believed in even if it wasn't close to being my views. Then one day. dude just went on the attack and started mad shit my way. He used the excuse of siding with NIK, but I could tell before all that shit that he had something against me and was waiting for the perfect time to express himself. He took it low with the insults first, so I did that same thing.

I reached out and told him I'ma squash our beef from my end, and Infinite still goes outta his way to diss me unprovoked lol. So I guess he just likes to judge people and blame them for his shortcomings. So much for all that peace and enlightenment shit he was talking about.

shit doesnt really matter.. every1 tryna be positive and infinite dont wanna embrace it, thats all it comes down to....i never realized that he was like this until he came at me sideways outa nowhere, but every1 shows their true colors eventually.... i was just color blind as a mufucka.. infinite havin my back had me seein shit in black and white, but i guess thats just how i wanted 2 see it. it's all love, though.. i got no legit beef with infinite, every1 has highs n lows and infinite's lows just proved to be really low...he already apologized and said he was trippin, so clearly he aint in the right state of mind

this is what i been saying for the longest he hides behind his self righteous bullshit but in his heart has more darkness and hatred then me on my worst day.

motherfuckers make me out to be a bully, a bad guy and a ringleader the truth is i can read some ppl very well...fake ppl. i cant help but kind of hone in on ppl like that and do whatever i can to keep them suckas far away from me. its something you pick up when your dealing dope or even in retail or food service management you pick up on ppls character flaws pretty easily and i seen from the jump infant is a miserable motherfucker living for the past while were all moving on with our lives adapting and adjusting as need be...misery loves company.

Desert Lord

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2013, 10:14:13 AM »
wtf

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2015, 04:53:18 PM »
I find it hilarious that Infinite seems to have beef with everyone that helped him out. His parents. Doggy. NIK. Roccy. His mosque friends. Probably other people in his life we have no idea about.

Seems like he got mad entitlement issues. Like, if you don't give him what he feels he's entitled to (i.e. money, studio time, food, shelter, etc.) then he feels like you disrespected him. Kinda makes you wonder if the roles were reversed and anyone needed Infinite to come through and help him out, would he even offer any support?

i vaguely remember the mosque friends posts.  jogging some memories of lol's  :laugh: