Author Topic: damn i fucked up and dissed my homies roc, sccit, ali, my bad yall  (Read 1698 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: damn i fucked up and dissed my homies roc, sccit, ali, my bad yall
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 11:36:20 AM »
Just as this ain't the real Sikotic, this ain't Brian.  That weird fucker Doggy perhaps?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »
yo man i really dont think infinite shares his account out side of bumpin gums has this been proven?

hes really THAT out of touch

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
infinite tryna do the right thing, i can respect that....sometimes, when u aint used 2 it, that cali herb will get u trippin, paranoid, thinkin some other shit.....but it takes a real mufucka 2 admit when they were trippin. no love lost, playa

now i wanna see u and petey on the same page 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 12:14:11 PM »
ill agree to leave dude alone if youd like because its really not personal hes just so uptight sometimes then fake as fuck other times

constantly contradicts himself i dont feel like the kids gotta lotta integrity...being high is not the excuse unless he has a chemical imbalance and weed really did throw his shit of its axis which ive seen before when bi polar ppl smoke really fire ass kush.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 12:16:51 PM »
this is honestly pretty scary at this point

I have never in my life said this but weed is not for you bro

LMAO

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 12:43:42 PM »
hes been reading his diary entries and had a change of heart

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:29 PM »
Brian, aka Mohamed O'Houlihan can't even apologize like a man, just the dull, passive "my bad" line.

bouli77

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 01:22:03 PM »
pretty sure he's trolling, one thing's for sure, he's attention whoring, as always

if he's not trolling it goes to show that infinite, despite his holier than thou attitude and his constantly touting his own horn about how enlightened, spiritual and open minded he is because he travelled the seven seas and went to the motherland or whatnot cannot even practice what he preaches and still hasn't learned how to master his emotional intelligence.

anyway it just confirms what I was saying in the KC & JoJo thread, Infinite, you live in a fantasy world where you align yourself with Daz, Dre, Snoop & Pac and see them as some good guys you'd like to kick it with, it's pretty sad to be in his 30's and to idolize cats who were uneducated punks (save for pac & dre) in their mid 20's when they reached their prime. it's one thing to like the music, it's another to show no growth after 20 years or so of listening to gangsta rap, smh.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:29:10 PM by bouli77 »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
LMAO god i love when infinite starts wiggin' out...
why do you compare your life so much to hip hop? Daz and Kurupt and Snoop and Daz's conflicts were way more complex then your "I'm not getting attention im going to cry back home" situation...
The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »

despite his holier than thou attitude and his constantly touting his own horn about how enlightened, spiritual and open minded he is because he travelled the seven seas and went to the motherland or whatnot cannot even practice what he preaches and still hasn't learned how to master his emotional intelligence.

Yup.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 02:15:28 PM »
pretty sure he's trolling, one thing's for sure, he's attention whoring, as always

if he's not trolling it goes to show that infinite, despite his holier than thou attitude and his constantly touting his own horn about how enlightened, spiritual and open minded he is because he travelled the seven seas and went to the motherland or whatnot cannot even practice what he preaches and still hasn't learned how to master his emotional intelligence.

anyway it just confirms what I was saying in the KC & JoJo thread, Infinite, you live in a fantasy world where you align yourself with Daz, Dre, Snoop & Pac and see them as some good guys you'd like to kick it with, it's pretty sad to be in his 30's and to idolize cats who were uneducated punks (save for pac & dre) in their mid 20's when they reached their prime. it's one thing to like the music, it's another to show no growth after 20 years or so of listening to gangsta rap, smh.

he's human, we all make mistakes...but the difference between a good and bad person is whether they can recognize their mistakes or not. a bad person will usually never say that he fucked up when he did...so while infinite may be off the cuff, at least he's able to recognize when he's done wrong, and that makes him a good dude overall. the kush out here is no joke. it can open doorways, to good or evil, and u may never even know it's happening. sometimes it takes years of mastering to use that kush to open the right doorways and keep the wrong ones closed. if an outsider comes in and starts smoking mad blunts when theyre not used to quality weed, they may start acting out of character. i think this is what happened and whether u agree wit infinite's ways or not, he's tryna make peace, and thats what counts.

bouli77

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 02:25:46 PM »
i hear what you say and i'm the first to make mistakes on a daily basis and apologize for them it's just i have a hard time with infinite's stance on the forum, constantly frontin' and dismissin' and dodgin' other people's opinions and flipping on people :  acting all aggressive and sarcastic when one doesn't agree with him (like he did on the k ci & jojo thread for example) and ignore facts when presented in front of his very eyes. that and his double standards. but you're his homie and always have had his back so i understand your position and your defending him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »
Brian, aka Mohamed O'Houlihan

LOL

Infinite aint sorry. He's thinkin about himself on this one and realized he aint got no one backin him and his aspirations to be the next eminem.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »
infinite tryna do the right thing, i can respect that....sometimes, when u aint used 2 it, that cali herb will get u trippin, paranoid, thinkin some other shit.....but it takes a real mufucka 2 admit when they were trippin. no love lost, playa

now i wanna see u and petey on the same page 8)

lmao  i think Brian was joking with this thread. 

either way the fact he publicizes his feelings per minute on here is not a good look for Lamb.  You guys don't need to be emo.  Emo and "Evil makes.." don't mix.

Heinz

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »
Horrorcore is emo in disguise.