Author Topic: Brain chips are coming soon, so much for "conspiracy theories"  (Read 688 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Brain chips are coming soon, so much for "conspiracy theories"
« on: December 11, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

So there have been 4 camps when it comes to this question,
Those who denied as conspiracy theorist nonsense, paranoia blah blah blah
Those that debunked it by suggesting that we already carried around mobiles etc so they already had their Trojan horses
Religious folk who feared this would occur and cite how this is foretold
Those that recognise that the players are satanic scum who want total control over humanity and who would utilise the sources of technology to achieve their wet dream of domination in a high tech system.

Well guess what, those devils at google have recently announced that indeed a brain chip is on the way.

What kind of wack jobs are going to agree to this?

This will be marketed as the super cool, trendy thing to do.

I keep repeating it at neuseum the world is run by satanic scum and or megalomaniacal sociopaths.

I am totally taken aback  by this because the reality is so distressing and shocking to absorb, but now the wack jobs who decried conspiracy theorists, will decry people as conspiracy theorists for suggesting this is you know, a bad thing!

Fraxxx

Re: Brain chips are coming soon, so much for "conspiracy theories"
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 05:17:25 AM »
"Engineering boss at internet giant says sci-fi-style technology will begin by helping disabled people control wheelchairs"

And, of course, it is marketed as a noble cause for now. How could you be against helping disabled people? Baby steps. Take your time and create acceptance first. I have the feeling that the reasoning why we need such chips MIGHT change over time...

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 06:53:04 AM »
A lot of these things can indeed be validated by our history. A lot of technological advancement (or "public release" of that existing technology being a better term) tends to come through the back door with "good intentions" but as they say The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Nuclear power, dubbed to power the world, is exploited  to destroy vast amounts of land and help gain world dominance. Manufacturing automation; once tipped to enable families to spend more time at home with their loved ones while earning the same and to enjoy life, eventually turned into increased unemployment with shareholders becoming richer.

I'm sure we can all think of something, which was intended to be good, but turned out to be bad. Most weaponry designed as "defensive" when they are in fact offensive. Missing children stories are being used to further the child chipping agenda (the next generation, and is a likely key factor of why The McCann story got global publicity) but will obviously be another thing of "good intention" used to be able to track and find ANY missing child instantly. What parent wouldn't opt for that. But again, as soon as it's enrolled, all medical data, and records stored on the chip and then eventually all finance too, meaning THEY can prevent you from eating if they wanted. It's always about control and domination
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 11:23:40 AM »
if there was a migraine chip, i'd handle it

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 07:58:38 PM »
A little side anecdote: the inventor of the x-ray was shunned by his own loved ones because they believed what he was doing was satanic.

Some thangz neva change
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
"Engineering boss at internet giant says sci-fi-style technology will begin by helping disabled people control wheelchairs"

And, of course, it is marketed as a noble cause for now. How could you be against helping disabled people? Baby steps. Take your time and create acceptance first. I have the feeling that the reasoning why we need such chips MIGHT change over time...

"For your own safety all Americans are required to wear one". Some fucking bullshit like that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 12:29:44 AM »
marinatin on the corner with a chip in his dome...

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »

Shortcuts always cut you short.

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 01:34:45 AM »

Shortcuts always cut you short.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
marinatin on the corner with a chip in his dome...

you could tell that the websites was his home.....

...more email then the rest of the pushers cause he got 4g signal by the bushes.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 02:12:41 PM »
Yo Virt.. are you talking about Google Lens? 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)