Author Topic: I wanna give props to Sir Petey on some shit...  (Read 725 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: I wanna give props to Sir Petey on some shit...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 10:30:07 PM »
give him props on his beats, cuz he got some slaps

Naw.. I want to hear Petey rap, to come out of hiding and back up all that shit he's been talking

venereal i know you aint talking shit i dropped some bars on you so hard a few months ago you pretty much stopped posting in that thread for a few days till u seen i wasnt active in it no more THEN you came back you prag.

i swear im not trying to be on my own dick but too many ppl on here and at da sauce dba and wcrydaz can vouch for my pen game...i realized i can get just as much bread as a rapper as i would producing at my crib smoking LS making beats lol  and if i was doing shows and had to make videos and shit like that all the time it would derail my family life. i have custody of my oldest daughter and cant be taking her on the road with me and switching her schools etc it would fuck her up like it fucked with me real young moving back and forth from chicago to michigan. im being candid and honest here with you. no "lulz"

i got music flowing through my soul ill always be doing it in some capacity. i can read music ive participated and excelled at every facet of hip hop but why do you want me to rap so bad when its known my disposition in LAMB is a go to in house producer and creative consultant, i dont have to actively be an emcee to have an opinion on the music u posted

if ur presenting that as a challange to me set up a episode of MO radio and ill make time to call in for us to go one on one as our respective peers give their opinons

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 07:03:48 AM »
give him props on his beats, cuz he got some slaps

Naw.. I want to hear Petey rap, to come out of hiding and back up all that shit he's been talking

venereal i know you aint talking shit i dropped some bars on you so hard a few months ago you pretty much stopped posting in that thread for a few days till u seen i wasnt active in it no more THEN you came back you prag.

i swear im not trying to be on my own dick but too many ppl on here and at da sauce dba and wcrydaz can vouch for my pen game...i realized i can get just as much bread as a rapper as i would producing at my crib smoking LS making beats lol  and if i was doing shows and had to make videos and shit like that all the time it would derail my family life. i have custody of my oldest daughter and cant be taking her on the road with me and switching her schools etc it would fuck her up like it fucked with me real young moving back and forth from chicago to michigan. im being candid and honest here with you. no "lulz"

i got music flowing through my soul ill always be doing it in some capacity. i can read music ive participated and excelled at every facet of hip hop but why do you want me to rap so bad when its known my disposition in LAMB is a go to in house producer and creative consultant, i dont have to actively be an emcee to have an opinion on the music u posted

if ur presenting that as a challange to me set up a episode of MO radio and ill make time to call in for us to go one on one as our respective peers give their opinons
wigger I slaughtered your ass wit them rhymes made ya ass lean the fuck back. you don't wanna spit cause you, herm, and everybody else know ya flow's garbage...malibu's most wanted ass wiggers tryna rap fuck outta here.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
I completely forgot that flaccid dropped keystyles on here. Probably some of the worst bars ever written.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 11:08:25 AM »
it's not worse than the bars will posted that he said were "better than necro's" lmfao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 11:14:36 AM »
Or Will's keystyles either. Those were brutal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »
I completely forgot that flaccid dropped keystyles on here. Probably some of the worst bars ever written.
shut the fuck up you had that wack ass joint on here wit that fake ass off beat knocturnal flow. had the nerve to be beggin' nikcc to be on his album cause you thought you could rap fuck outta here you desperate bitch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 11:42:30 AM »
shut the fuck up you had that wack ass joint on here wit that fake ass off beat knocturnal flow. had the nerve to be beggin' nikcc to be on his album cause you thought you could rap fuck outta here you desperate bitch.

Niggas loved my shit. You can't even post audio. Let alone your ugly ass face.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »

loved it ? LOL u can't be serious. you are terrible at attemptin' to rap and should be place in front of a firing squad u dick huggin' cracker.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 01:09:59 PM »
im gonna assume infinite can rap way sweeter the flaccid...weve not even seen any indication this guy is musically inclined in anyway.

neither is infinite but hes brave enough to post his shit so i guess theres props for that lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »
im gonna assume infinite can rap way sweeter the flaccid...weve not even seen any indication this guy is musically inclined in anyway.

neither is infinite but hes brave enough to post his shit so i guess theres props for that lol

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »

loved it ? LOL u can't be serious. you are terrible at attemptin' to rap and should be place in front of a firing squad u dick huggin' cracker.

I didn't expect much from Cham but he was actually pretty good.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 07:38:55 PM »

I didn't expect much from Cham but he was actually pretty good.
wit that said I can't take you serious bro you know that shit was trash.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 07:41:22 PM »

I shitted on you cracker and that's all there is to it. no one wants to hear your trash raps or horrible ass patched up beats I'd rather hear a chalkboard bein' scratched.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 09:11:13 PM »

I shitted on you cracker and that's all there is to it. no one wants to hear your trash raps or horrible ass patched up beats I'd rather hear a chalkboard bein' scratched.

lets do it...

drop a keystyle right now about anything you want. ill counter it with a harder rap that kills your shit i promise you can fuck five generations of my grandmothers in your raps it wont save you. your word play is about on par with infinties shit. you aint got that multi syllabic flow son FWM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 07:12:59 AM »

lets do it...

drop a keystyle right now about anything you want. ill counter it with a harder rap that kills your shit i promise you can fuck five generations of my grandmothers in your raps it wont save you. your word play is about on par with infinties shit. you aint got that multi syllabic flow son FWM
drop them lines then homie i'll show you what a wordsmith is.  8)