Author Topic: I wanna give props to Sir Petey on some shit...  (Read 726 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: I wanna give props to Sir Petey on some shit...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 01:13:30 PM »
homie i have nothing to prove... the only ppl that question my dedication are you and infinite everyone else knows, my music is a great creative outlet for me you should try it sometimes.

weather you rappin doing beats whatever its a way to get your dreams out. besides cumming on our grandmothers whats your creative outlet fam?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2013, 01:18:05 PM »
homie i have nothing to prove... the only ppl that question my dedication are you and infinite everyone else knows, my music is a great creative outlet for me you should try it sometimes.

weather you rappin doing beats whatever its a way to get your dreams out. besides cumming on our grandmothers whats your creative outlet fam?
indeed. I used to rhyme, I draw, and I got vocals...love the music though.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 01:27:08 PM »
you said USED to rhyme...so much like me your interest shifted more into vocals and the musical side im presuming?

or did you just kind of leave it alone and got a real nigga job like most of us did out of highschool?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 01:35:45 PM »
you said USED to rhyme...so much like me your interest shifted more into vocals and the musical side im presuming?

or did you just kind of leave it alone and got a real nigga job like most of us did out of highschool?

I sang in a choir as a child. I started rhymin' back in '94 and as I got older I dabbled in it. I recorded a couple joints to a DAT back in '01 but I wasn't fully dedicated to it so I got a real job. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 02:13:09 PM »

I sang in a choir as a child. I started rhymin' back in '94 and as I got older I dabbled in it. I recorded a couple joints to a DAT back in '01 but I wasn't fully dedicated to it so I got a real job. LOL

as a lunch worker at a Verizon building somewhere

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »

as a lunch worker at a Verizon building somewhere
LOL cute. too bad I cut all my hair off and still grows faster than yours baldy loc.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 06:46:10 PM »
I have no reason to believe that, as you are too scared to post a photo of yourself.

You seem to be having a huge emotional melt down in this thread.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2013, 06:48:23 PM »
I have no reason to believe that, as you are too scared to post a photo of yourself.

You seem to be having a huge emotional melt down in this thread.
not at all you just on my dick too much. get off !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
what's up with the space at the end of each sentence before the punctuation?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
what's up with the space at the end of each sentence before the punctuation?
it's obvious your dumb ass ain't pay attention in school. you're the same prag who told cham 91-01 was eleven years when it's a decade. do yourself a huge favor and say no to drugs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2013, 06:55:16 PM »

that is 11 years, not 10.  learn math prag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2013, 07:00:32 PM »

that is 11 years, not 10.  learn math prag.
ROFL you're a certified dumb ass.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
Lmmfao