Author Topic: Niggas got that Bey album?  (Read 851 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Niggas got that Bey album?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 02:28:29 PM »
y'all do realize that if you guys don't enjoy watching a Beyonce video that automatically qualifies you as a faggot right? to each his own I guess, not everybody is comfortable or confident with their sexual orientation and people be insecure so they lash out  8)

Are you serious? How you equate watchin a video to Elton askin if we ran out to buy n listen to a full Beyonce LP? Not a damn thing wrong wit enjoyin watchin her shake her ass in very little clothing. You do realize that if you runnin out to go buy her album n put it on your mp3 n sit there listening to it that 100% qualifies you as a fag.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
y'all do realize that if you guys don't enjoy watching a Beyonce video that automatically qualifies you as a faggot right? to each his own I guess, not everybody is comfortable or confident with their sexual orientation and people be insecure so they lash out  8)

Are you serious? How you equate watchin a video to Elton askin if we ran out to buy n listen to a full Beyonce LP? Not a damn thing wrong wit enjoyin watchin her shake her ass in very little clothing. You do realize that if you runnin out to go buy her album n put it on your mp3 n sit there listening to it that 100% qualifies you as a fag.

the album is only on iTunes and every song has a video, did you think that might be a possibility why any man would want to peep it? lol

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »

the album is only on iTunes and every song has a video, did you think that might be a possibility why any man would want to peep it? lol

Most dudes honestly got better shit to do then watch Beyonce videos all day bruh. Yea shes sexy but Im not really tryin to sit thru her annoyin ass songs just to see her. It is funny how you guys jump to defend each others questionable ass actions. Even Cham been quiet since he made this topic probably realizin after he made it how soft he sounded.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »
Murder has been committed in this thread lol. Only one thing left to do:

I gave him the rope in the g spot. all I had to do was kick the chair in this thread and he hung himself.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 06:45:21 PM »
I love beyonce she talented and is fine as hell. however, I am not gonna listen to a whole beyonce album or watch all her videos to enjoy a fine woman. I know too many to do that. face it cham loves grabbin' his ankles.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »
not a fan of her music but she is doing unbelievable numbers, like 600k in 3 days

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 07:09:10 AM »
have you seen the Drunk in Love video? Jay-Z is one lucky motherfucker...

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Remedy360

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 11:23:02 AM »
Prag!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 11:27:14 PM »
Lol @ these crusty, faceless niggas. Bey > T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 07:03:46 AM »
Lol @ these crusty, faceless niggas. Bey > T.I.
you mad cause you came out the closet in your own thread and ethered yourself prag ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 10:13:19 AM »
Na I'm mad cuz you won't show your face.

I'll give Bey a spin. T.I. waaaaay more feminine than Queen B. Bey ain't got herpes either.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 10:33:44 AM »
Na I'm mad cuz you won't show your face.

I'll give Bey a spin. T.I. waaaaay more feminine than Queen B. Bey ain't got herpes either.
flame on queen flame on !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 10:49:09 AM »
Ahhhhh. Niggas in sweet denial.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 11:45:01 AM »
Ahhhhh. Niggas in sweet denial.
you sure is in sweet denial prag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »
hey miley should I continue to call you miley or is kelly rowland more suitable ?