Author Topic: THE WAR HAS BEGUN  (Read 730 times)

E. J. Rizo

THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« on: March 19, 2003, 09:07:12 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 09:08:40 PM »
They bombin as we speak.......Pretty fucked up.......Too many innocent people will lose their lives.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 09:12:27 PM »
The media is just as bad as any of these war-mongers.  They are the ones making this look like a football game.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 09:15:00 PM »
The media is just as bad as any of these war-mongers.  They are the ones making this look like a football game.

i think they doing a good job....i want to know whats going on......my country is at war....i want to know as much as i can about it

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 09:16:22 PM »
1000+ troops have just been advanced into action in Afganistan as we speak aswell...

Both Iraq & Afganistan are being hit at the same time.
Hussein bout to speak on t.v., 5 Iraqui leaders may be dead.

Let's hope this Waste of life is over with as soon as possible.

Peace
Hatesrats 2000Tre

« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 09:18:05 PM by Hatesrats »

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 09:26:19 PM »
They bombin as we speak.......Pretty fucked up.......Too many innocent people will lose their lives.......

Listen to this Iraqi talk about his feelings on the war...

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3
« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 09:26:29 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2003, 09:39:42 PM »
1000+ troops have just been advanced into action in Afganistan as we speak aswell...

Both Iraq & Afganistan are being hit at the same time.
Hussein bout to speak on t.v., 5 Iraqui leaders may be dead.

Let's hope this Waste of life is over with as soon as possible.

Peace
Hatesrats 2000Tre

the hunt for osama and saddam has begun

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2003, 11:01:22 PM »
im behind USA 100%, somethin needs 2 be down about all this hatin going on, im glad we are hittin em up, war is hell yall, hopefully it will be soon, but i just wish peeps on the news would quit laughin and talkin about how 2 rule iraq after is has been taken over,...i dont know but i got a bad feeling that this war is gonna be long as fuck :'(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2003, 11:03:38 PM »
damn

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2003, 11:16:03 PM »
they are still attacking Afganistan??? i had no idea...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2003, 11:20:11 PM »
anybody that lives in this country and doesn't have the respect for our forfathaz who gave up their lives for freedom and there for doesn't take the responiblity of that freedom shouldn't even be here at all.  we are fighting for our safety and freedom once more. not from unfair rule but from terror and death.  let's kick some ass.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2003, 11:32:32 PM »
i have no sympathy for Iraq, they had their chance

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2003, 11:56:45 PM »
so now, if saddam does have wmd that hardly anybody knew about, now saddam will probably use them on america.  I'm sure everybody will still be all gun ho about going to war right?  If a major city in america gets bombed really bad, that will just be excellent.

If saddam really doesn't have wmd, say we whoop their ass.  Sure we have beaten them right now for the short run.  But there is still gonna be tons of terrorists, muslims, iraqies, afghani's who hate us.  They are not just gonna forget about this shit.  In a few years they are just gonna have a new leader we don't like and the terrorist will be wanting even more revenge.  The terrorist fucking kill themselves to attack us!!!  Thats fucking crazy!!!  You don't see no americans pullin that crazy suicide attack shit.  These terrorist ain't doing that shit for oil and money.  They fucking really want to hurt us and kill us from shit that we have done to them in the past.

so who knows we may have another terrorist attack soon.  there is a whole bunch of other shit I could write about, but I don't want to.  bottom line is:  A whole bunch of people are gonna die from this.  And a whole bunch could be americans.  and if you are an american, I can't see why you think that going to war is the best option.  If we are so worried about a terrorist threat, why don't we spend the money we are spending on the war and spend it on home land security.  If we get bombed and your parents get killed, I bet you will be stoked we went to war.  Or if you really believed that we should go to war, then why didn't you enlist?  And say you did enlist with all your buddies, and you the only one outta your friends that comes back, but missing a leg.  War ain't lookin too good anymore is it?  Is anyone who decided we are going to war gonna lose their life?  Fuck no.  Bush, cheyney, powell, all them guys, ain't gonna be touched.  I believe that war is inevitable.  I believe that it is impossible to have world peace.  Oh well, what the fuck can I do?  Fuck fighting, I don't have no hatred towards Iraq and I sure as hell ain't risking my life for my government.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2003, 12:03:03 AM »
damn was expecting to see mass bombardment when i woke up.. but they just goin on about that "decapitation strike" shit atm

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2003, 12:16:17 AM »
damn was expecting to see mass bombardment when i woke up.. but they just goin on about that "decapitation strike" shit atm
i think when it gets dark in iraq is when they will attack