Author Topic: THE WAR HAS BEGUN  (Read 728 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2003, 01:26:39 AM »
Iraq has launched two missles into norther kuwait i guess trying to hit our troops......no casualties tho........

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2003, 02:51:14 AM »
anybody that lives in this country and doesn't have the respect for our forfathaz who gave up their lives for freedom and there for doesn't take the responiblity of that freedom shouldn't even be here at all.  we are fighting for our safety and freedom once more. not from unfair rule but from terror and death.  let's kick some ass.  

Which peoples forfathers gave their life for freedom? U cant pick n chose your "forfathers". Some of yur forfathers took others freedoms away probably as well. Think on both sides man. Assume your mother was at work in an office building, and all of a sudden a missle shot thru the side of the buidling, killing her. Would u give a shit if the country responsible for it...FELT that they were doing the right thing? As for fighting for our safety, did u feel unsafe because of Iraq 2 months ago? I didnt. I felt more unsafe because of the fuckin police then i did Iraq. So I dont buy the idea that right now, we're bombing tha shit outta Iraq...so that we are safe here. Find me the time in history that Iraq has brought a war to the US. We tend to wage war on others.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2003, 06:45:54 AM »
anybody that lives in this country and doesn't have the respect for our forfathaz who gave up their lives for freedom and there for doesn't take the responiblity of that freedom shouldn't even be here at all.  we are fighting for our safety and freedom once more. not from unfair rule but from terror and death.  let's kick some ass.  

Which peoples forfathers gave their life for freedom? U cant pick n chose your "forfathers". Some of yur forfathers took others freedoms away probably as well. Think on both sides man. Assume your mother was at work in an office building, and all of a sudden a missle shot thru the side of the buidling, killing her. Would u give a shit if the country responsible for it...FELT that they were doing the right thing? As for fighting for our safety, did u feel unsafe because of Iraq 2 months ago? I didnt. I felt more unsafe because of the fuckin police then i did Iraq. So I dont buy the idea that right now, we're bombing tha shit outta Iraq...so that we are safe here. Find me the time in history that Iraq has brought a war to the US. We tend to wage war on others.
i think the main point is to take them out before they have the technology and the way of attacking us cause right now they cant.....but what if they are left alone to do as they are doing and create a nuclear war head with the rocket technology to reach the United States????....then they become a major threat to us.......so i think the whole basis of this campaign is that.......

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2003, 09:15:06 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
so why not keep inspectors in there and maintain the shit, instead of bombing them. This war is about securing a safe supply of oil in future.
fuck this war. if it has to be done i hope saddam gets killed and not civilians.

News says the first civilian has been killed
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Immortal

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2003, 10:13:17 AM »
I hope Iraq wins this war. Atleast that will show that they stood up against the US and were brave enough to fight a mega power. Go Iraq!! The US really had no business to really start a war, peace could have been a better option.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2003, 10:18:21 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2003, 11:08:43 AM »
they were sayin that one of the missiles the Iraqis fires contained VX gas..."We have no chemical or biological weapons"....Iraq will not win because most will surrender anyway.They wont die for hussien

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2003, 11:18:17 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
so why not keep inspectors in there and maintain the shit, instead of bombing them. This war is about securing a safe supply of oil in future.
fuck this war. if it has to be done i hope saddam gets killed and not civilians.

More inspections???? They don't work!!!! They have been inspecting for 12 years and Sadaam still has weapons of mass destruction. Eventually UN resolutions have to be enforced.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2003, 11:19:30 AM by CWalker187 »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2003, 11:47:18 AM »
i have no sympathy for Iraq, they had their chance

yeah now they have to pay the price...

peace

Agua

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2003, 11:47:35 AM »
^^^^^^^^^

More inspections???? They don't work!!!! They have been inspecting for 12 years and Sadaam still has weapons of mass destruction. Eventually UN resolutions have to be enforced.

evidence please. and don't come up with richard butler...

Agua

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2003, 11:48:43 AM »
i have no sympathy for Iraq, they had their chance
who is "they"?

Agua

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2003, 11:49:52 AM »

yeah now they have to pay the price...

peace

the hypocrisy..... callin for revenge but puttin "peace" at the end of your post... kiddie

Agua

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »
they were sayin that one of the missiles the Iraqis fires contained VX gas

untrue.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2003, 12:18:06 PM »
Once again,

Click here to listen to an Iraqi come out in support of the War.

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3
« Last Edit: March 20, 2003, 12:29:30 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »
u are odviously not american..My family and everyone i love is american they are good people..The fact that people in other countries want to disrespect me pisses me off..Because that disrespects my loved ones

Agua

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2003, 12:29:52 PM »
u are odviously not american..My family and everyone i love is american they are good people..The fact that people in other countries want to disrespect me pisses me off..Because that disrespects my loved ones

don't get off the topic. come up with evidence and prove me wrong.