Author Topic: THE WAR HAS BEGUN  (Read 729 times)

Trauma-san

Re:THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2003, 11:10:29 AM »
I hope Iraq wins this war. Atleast that will show that they stood up against the US and were brave enough to fight a mega power. Go Iraq!! The US really had no business to really start a war, peace could have been a better option.

Unbelievable.  How the hell... I guess when Blade's dad got your mom pregnant, the good strong sperm turned into Blade, and the deformed retarded ones brought us apocolypse.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2003, 11:12:39 AM »
anybody that lives in this country and doesn't have the respect for our forfathaz who gave up their lives for freedom and there for doesn't take the responiblity of that freedom shouldn't even be here at all.  we are fighting for our safety and freedom once more. not from unfair rule but from terror and death.  let's kick some ass.  

Which peoples forfathers gave their life for freedom? U cant pick n chose your "forfathers". Some of yur forfathers took others freedoms away probably as well. Think on both sides man. Assume your mother was at work in an office building, and all of a sudden a missle shot thru the side of the buidling, killing her. Would u give a shit if the country responsible for it...FELT that they were doing the right thing? As for fighting for our safety, did u feel unsafe because of Iraq 2 months ago? I didnt. I felt more unsafe because of the fuckin police then i did Iraq. So I dont buy the idea that right now, we're bombing tha shit outta Iraq...so that we are safe here. Find me the time in history that Iraq has brought a war to the US. We tend to wage war on others.
i think the main point is to take them out before they have the technology and the way of attacking us cause right now they cant.....but what if they are left alone to do as they are doing and create a nuclear war head with the rocket technology to reach the United States????....then they become a major threat to us.......so i think the whole basis of this campaign is that.......

isnt that the same thing as if the police were to kill off any POTENTIAL criminal before they hurt anyone? Going on an assumption that they MIGHT hurt someone. Im not saying we dont need to protect ourselves. But if we take that attitude with other countries NOW...what attitude do u think other countries will take with us later. Dont assume that we will be the country "on top" forever. Its easy to think from an American prospective, we ARE American...but think from another perspective too sumtimes yah know? U think other countries see US as a threat? Guarenteed. So our actionz now...will create a certain view of our country later.

That's only a portion of it.  In reality, Saadam isn't a POTENTIAL criminal, he's already killed u.s. troops, his own citizens, etc. etc.  Your argument = Invalid.  Next.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2003, 11:16:27 AM »

And what would YOU say is the reason for this war?

I think the SCUD missles being fired into Kuwait is a good enough reason, since they're illegal, proving Saadam is in violation of the cease fire agreement with the U.N. = No Cease Fire Agreement.

I also think the IRAQI Civilians dancing in the streets as we liberate them is a good indicator that this is a just war, or the Kuwaiti muslims that were just shown in Kuwaiti Mosques praying for the safety of U.S. and British troops as they liberate their Iraqi neighbors.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2003, 01:22:20 PM »
By your rationale, we shouldn't arrest serial killers, because other serial killers might get mad, and kill MORE PEOPLE.  By your rationale, we should just let them kill whoever they want, we should never approach them, becuase it might get worse.  SCREW THAT, you're a coward.  

I'm a coward?  Shit fool, I'm down to fight for what I believe in, and I always stand up for myself.  Am I gonna risk my life for my government?  Fuck no, never.  What the fuck has my government done for me?  I can think of a lot of shit they have done to me that causes more problems.  And my rationale is not that at all.  Ok, so say we whoop the fucking shit outta Iraq.  We of course will end up destroy a lot of Iraq and killing many people.  You think the terrorists and Iraqi's are just gonna forget about that?  Hell no, a few years down the road more bullshit is just gonna happen.

Oh yeah Trauma, since you are so patriotic and think this war is such a good thing, then answer my question:  Why don't you enlist???  Don't give me any of that patriotic bullshit if you are not enlisting in the war, and are not willing to die or kill somebody.  See you are the one who is the coward, because you believe that we should be going to war, but you won't fight for it.  Now thats a coward.  Anything I believe in I will fight for.  And I sure as hell don't believe in Bush, our Government, police, judges, courts.  Fuck em.  You think they give a fuck about me?  Hell no.

They Don't Give a fuck about us!
--2Pac

Yeah They'll send ya to war, but mutha fuckas won't defend ya in court!
--Bad Azz

And did you ever stop to think, I'm old enough to go to war, but I ain't old enough to drink!
--2Pac

Gray Davis made a huge cut in spending on education in california.  Many teachers are going to be laid off or lose their jobs, my mom may be one of them.  What we don't have money for education, but we got plenty of money for war.  War is much more important than education right?  You know how many times Bush has been to Cali, since he been elected?  2 maybe 3 times max.  Yet he goes to texas like every week.   Some of u guys are straight brainwashed.  Well then get off you fuckin ass and go kill some Iraqi's, don't sit here on the internet fucking praising Bush and this war.  Go fight.  Go down in history as a war hero.  You may be the one who drops a bomb that kills 100 innocent people.  That is something to be extremely proud of.  Or go get exposed to some nuclear chemical's that your government doesn't tell you about until 10 years later.  Bush is a great leader tho rite?  I mean the economy is in shambles, many countries hate us now, we have  threats of being attacked by terrorists, and we are at war.  Damn how could he be doing any better?  Matter of fact Trauma, since you are so patriotic, why don't you encourage your brother to enlist too.  All you patriotic fools, go encourage all your family members  and friends  to enlist.

And you know what is really ironic?  Just about every thread on gangs on this message board, everyone says gangs are really stupid and all that.  Yet then some of the same people praise this war.  hahahaha.  A lot of people are forced into gangs, a big reason due to how our government fucks them over, and makes it so people can never get out of a hole.  Man I could go on and on, but fuck it.  Your words don't mean shit to mean if u are praising the war but not fighting in it.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2003, 01:44:33 PM »
a) The Russians didn't hate us. Their government hated us.

Also, the Russian PEOPLE were poor, and needed an ogre to hate.

u just contradicted yurself.

and Russian PEOPLE, didnt particularly LIKE us...and really, they still dont. They just have to right now. Not all "poor" people hate the US man, its not about being poor. Its about countries who have VERY different policies and cultures then us...not liking us having a big military presence in their country, and telling THEM how to run things. Youre not in their shoes, so it might be hard to understand.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2003, 01:47:58 PM »

I think the SCUD missles being fired into Kuwait is a good enough reason

We're there to protect the Kuwaiti people? LOL!! We're 'friends' with Kuwait for one reason right now...its a good military strategic position. We'd befriend Iraq, if we were at war with Iran. lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2003, 01:52:50 PM »

and Russian PEOPLE, didnt particularly LIKE us...and really, they still dont. They just have to right now. Not all "poor" people hate the US man, its not about being poor. Its about countries who have VERY different policies and cultures then us...not liking us having a big military presence in their country, and telling THEM how to run things. Youre not in their shoes, so it might be hard to understand.

I think you know precisely what I meant.

You're also not in their shoes, so you might not.

A poor person in Somalia sees US people, all rich and shit; then some Imam says the US is the devil. The Somalian sees an excuse for his poverty. He decides to blame and hate the US.

Also, yes, some hate the US because the US marches through their country and no longer throws out candy and cigarettes to every kid like it did in WW2.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2003, 02:03:40 PM »

A poor person in Somalia sees US people, all rich and shit; then some Imam says the US is the devil. The Somalian sees an excuse for his poverty. He decides to blame and hate the US.

Also, yes, some hate the US because the US marches through their country and no longer throws out candy and cigarettes to every kid like it did in WW2.

u assume that these troops are all a bunch of peace loving people lol. Im not knockin what they do for their job, cus aint no way id be in tha fukin military...but thats jus me. But do u really believe that when they are in other countries, they simply walk the streets passing out candy? lol. How bout in Vietnam when then continuously killed innocent people for no reason other then their own racist attitudes? "Kill the gooks!!" How many times u think that was said? Dismissing others views on us, by simply saying..."its because their poor", is ridiculous. I didnt even know u were republican man lol. There are poor people all over the world who dont HATE America. So why do the ones that do hate us, hate us? Its easy to just say...because theyre wrong, or because theyre evil...like so many people say. But thats a cop out. Thats not the reason. No one group of people is evil. Middle Eastern people arent any more evil then us. So what is the reason? Maybe because while u sit here at a computer, watchin George Bush on tv telling u that we have the utmost respect for Iraqi people, and Muslim culture...they are at home, hiding from missles and bombs that our government is dropping on them. Kinda hard to love the ones that shoot at u.

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2003, 02:13:43 PM »
u assume that these troops are all a bunch of peace loving people lol. Im not knockin what they do for their job, cus aint no way id be in tha fukin military...but thats jus me. But do u really believe that when they are in other countries, they simply walk the streets passing out candy? lol. How bout in Vietnam when then continuously killed innocent people for no reason other then their own racist attitudes? "Kill the gooks!!" How many times u think that was said? Dismissing others views on us, by simply saying..."its because their poor", is ridiculous. I didnt even know u were republican man lol. There are poor people all over the world who dont HATE America. So why do the ones that do hate us, hate us? Its easy to just say...because theyre wrong, or because theyre evil...like so many people say. But thats a cop out. Thats not the reason. No one group of people is evil. Middle Eastern people arent any more evil then us. So what is the reason? Maybe because while u sit here at a computer, watchin George Bush on tv telling u that we have the utmost respect for Iraqi people, and Muslim culture...they are at home, hiding from missles and bombs that our government is dropping on them. Kinda hard to love the ones that shoot at u.

*is actually a bleeding heart liberal*

And did I even say troops in Vietnam handed out candy? LMAO

Read my post. It was actually a bitter comment on modern life, and an affirmation of my hatred for everything and everyone.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2003, 02:48:16 PM »

here you go....

a pic of US soldiers giving out candy to the iraqi kids...lol....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2003, 02:54:24 PM »

"What do u mean u dont know where Saddam is!? Gimme the candy back!!"