Poll

Which album has done more for hip-hop?

Eminem - MMLP
15 (93.8%)
T.I. - Trap Muzik
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: MMLP VS. Trap Muzik  (Read 1047 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: MMLP VS. Trap Muzik
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
 even you know thats bullshit son, its just non sense.

all this because he put out a better album then TI this year. i dont think theres any fucking rapper in the game TI respects more then eminem thats including jay z and thats on some real shit. your hating from a purely stan type perspective (no pun intended) and its hard to respect my dude. im trying to be peaceful but bullshit is bullshit no matter what time of the year it is. they are antagonizing you by making eminem vs ti threads. i imagine if they put him up against nas or jay or scarface youd probably hate on them ruthlessly too.

get that hate outcha blood boy...its not healthy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2013, 08:13:18 PM »
even you know thats bullshit son, its just non sense.

all this because he put out a better album then TI this year. i dont think theres any fucking rapper in the game TI respects more then eminem thats including jay z and thats on some real shit. your hating from a purely stan type perspective (no pun intended) and its hard to respect my dude. im trying to be peaceful but bullshit is bullshit no matter what time of the year it is. they are antagonizing you by making eminem vs ti threads. i imagine if they put him up against nas or jay or scarface youd probably hate on them ruthlessly too.

get that hate outcha blood boy...its not healthy.
I suggested this thread to blood money. I ain't trippin' about what these cats say about t.i. trouble man shits on mmlp 2 and his new shit will definitely be better than eminem's latest weed plate. these wiggers can have whatever opinion about t.i. they want I know they not from that world and I definitely ain't from eminem's world so...
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2013, 08:15:38 PM »
sean boog sean boogie nights >>>> Eminem's last 5 albums.    8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 08:56:44 PM »
just by using eminem as the measuring standard your subconsciously acknowledging him as the best.

im too good at arguing man...i need to take that bar exam.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2013, 09:09:01 AM »
just by using eminem as the measuring standard your subconsciously acknowledging him as the best.

im too good at arguing man...i need to take that bar exam.
he's no measuring standard no where in hip hop. I've said there are better emcees than him I've proved it and that's it. he's good but he's not the end all be all of this hip hop shit drugs ruined his music and he's a guest in the house of hip hop.

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 09:14:17 AM »
both Eminem and T.I. dropped the ball though when they released "Touchdown"

why I just remember that song I have no idea blame it on the wake and bake lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »

eminem was at his absolute worst on that and all she wrote spittin' about some damn k mart and a&w hot dogs. ROFL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
no being sober if anything had a negative impact on his music career his sickest lines are from when he was on drugs

as he sobered up he lost his edge...this album he attempts to find it and does a pretty good job.

i actually miss his fake arab voices and characters

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:45 AM »

eminem was at his absolute worst on that and all she wrote spittin' about some damn k mart and a&w hot dogs. ROFL

touch down was okay a he was on his detroit shit on a southern record he was reppin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »

touch down was okay a he was on his detroit shit on a southern record he was reppin

the beat was dope but he coulda went harder than that lyrically.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2013, 10:51:30 AM »
thats one of his weaker verses tho, and he said it himself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
what do you think of this song ?

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
i think it's deep, probably one of his more meaningful cuts wit lots of raw emotion..maybe a lil sappy, not somethin ima be knockin on repeat noddin my head to, but it has meaning and was well executed.

whats wrong, u aint fuckin wit that chorus? :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2013, 11:19:38 AM »
i think it's deep, probably one of his more meaningful cuts wit lots of raw emotion..maybe a lil sappy, not somethin ima be knockin on repeat noddin my head to, but it has meaning and was well executed.

whats wrong, u aint fuckin wit that chorus? :laugh:
nah. LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »

totally agree but to a kid that grew up in michigan you know wtf hes talking about the mentions of aw hotdogs and other odd things and shit is real because them shits are all over the detroit annarbor west michigan area

at first i thought yall was talking about his song on no mercy...he killed that shit.