Author Topic: Does "Paul Walker" by DayLyt stir up racial emotions... Black folks wanna know!  (Read 1381 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

:laugh:

lol....

u gotta admit that that shit is a lil homo.... u look like Krazy's twin brother out here.

fuck wuz u thinkin when u decided to go with that?..... nevermind, forget i asked

Matty

:laugh:

lol....

u gotta admit that that shit is a lil homo.... u look like Krazy's twin brother out here.

fuck wuz u thinkin when u decided to go with that?..... nevermind, forget i asked

it looks a little creepy, but that's the point if you knew the reference.

at least it aint messing up the formatting on all the boards #realtalk #thinkofthechildren

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol whatever

but i DO have to say that anybody who is offended by the lyrics or thinks it's disrespectful truly aren't listening to the lyrics of the song and I would even extend that thought to that they don't listen to lyrics period!

in no way shape or form is this a disrespect to Paul Walker, none! 

and let's be real here, the only people who say it's offensive are white people [some who swear up & down that they're hip hop enthusiast who are deep into lyricism]. 

the irony is (with this song in particular) that they haven't actually listened to the lyrics nor do they ever actually truly listen to lyrics.  they couldn't even really tell u what a true lyricist is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i think dude used that opportunity to make a name for himself by usin' a tragic situation like paul walker's. usually it's the talentless rappers that do that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

motormule

• Lil Geezy
The song is disrespectful because he died recently, but that it is a black dude that made the song mean nothing to me..

the song sucks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So NOBODY can actually tell me why this song sucks!?!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the lyrics are trash and the beat is trash.

Remedy360

LOL^

motormule

• Lil Geezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the lyrics are trash and the beat is trash.

What do the Lyrics say then? 

And you're kidding, that beat crank!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!