Author Topic: Does "Paul Walker" by DayLyt stir up racial emotions... Black folks wanna know!  (Read 1383 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

What's the point of making a thread just to get a "certain response"?  You're paranoid

You just said you made this thread to get angry responses. Now re-read this quote here. U runnin round in circles.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the dumber the fan, the easier it is to sell them bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Haha yep, especially if you tell them it's the finest caviar when it's really the equivalent of steaming dog shit

Remedy360

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol
it's the truth. when I was 14-15 I was bumpin' shit like: wu tang forever, makaveli, jewelz, reasonable doubt, it was written, boot camp click, etc. shit that was at least thought provokin'. the shit the niggas listen to today is pitiful. to paraphrase jay-z: I'm scared of our future generation.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

lol
it's the truth. when I was 14-15 I was bumpin' shit like: wu tang forever, makaveli, jewelz, reasonable doubt, it was written, boot camp click, etc. shit that was at least thought provokin'. the shit the niggas listen to today is pitiful. to paraphrase jay-z: I'm scared of our future generation.

I feel ya.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So becuz you LISTEN to artists with more mathematically formulated rhythmic poetic patterns and messages that AUTOMATICALLY makes you more intelligent?  Where they do that at?

And If you actually listen to the lyrics (which you haven't) then you'd know where he's coming from and what he's talking about.  But you're a dumbass and easily deceived.  You're easily fooled by the smoke and mirrors *kanye shrug*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song is about committing Suicide. 

But I guess people who are really into Song crafting would hear that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So becuz you LISTEN to artists with more mathematically formulated rhythmic poetic patterns and messages that AUTOMATICALLY makes you more intelligent?  Where they do that at?

And If you actually listen to the lyrics (which you haven't) then you'd know where he's coming from and what he's talking about.  But you're a dumbass and easily deceived.  You're easily fooled by the smoke and mirrors *kanye shrug*
well I guess what I said applies to you then. you're the dumbass statistic that listens to that dumbed down monkey bullshit and try to act like it's some groundbreakin' shit for the culture. go play wit some anal beads you fuckin' fat wannabe convicted faggot !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i know i know poor me good 4 u life is a bitch i die u multiply

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i know i know poor me good 4 u life is a bitch i die u multiply
real spill !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
never heard of that quote

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

• Muthafuckin' Don!