Author Topic: Does "Paul Walker" by DayLyt stir up racial emotions... Black folks wanna know!  (Read 1405 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
never heard of that quote
from me to you. 8)

no thx.  i'll just stick to plain English or African American

You cant understand what he's saying cause you aren't used to hearing a dude with a dick in his mouth speak.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
from me to you. 8)

no thx.  i'll just stick to plain English or African American

You cant understand what he's saying cause you aren't used to hearing a dude with a dick in his mouth speak.
says the faggot that was willin' to let two dudes fuck him so he could fuck a bitch.

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
from me to you. 8)

says the faggot that was willin' to let two dudes fuck him so he could fuck a bitch.

Hahahaha.  How can you type so well one-handed?  I guarantee you are jacking your shit to trap musik right meow.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
from me to you. 8)

Hahahaha.  How can you type so well one-handed?  I guarantee you are jacking your shit to trap musik right meow.
you do remember when you posted that right ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
from me to you. 8)

no thx.  i'll just stick to plain English or African American

lol hilarious

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this thread is hilarious.