Author Topic: the gay agenda  (Read 1739 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the gay agenda
« on: December 19, 2013, 11:14:21 AM »
so the cat from duck dynasty gets removed from his show because he expressed his views on homosexuality in a non hate full non explicit or degrading way, remember these were HIS PERSONAL VIEWS lol the gay lesbian transexual community is smashing on tinsel town right now. how real do they want their reality tv to be?

im telling you soon heterosexuals are gonna be catching flack for being openly heterosexual…

the goal i think (tin foil hat time) is to make us all androgynous which is why hoes shave half they head and niggas wear skinny jeans and kilts

Sikotic™

Re: the gay agenda
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:14:26 PM »
Yeah, fuck that shit.

Like the Chickfila dude who said he didn't agree with the lifestyle. People were sending him death threats n shit and he wasnt even hateful with it.

Homos need to stop trying to act like everybody is gonna be cool with what they do. If they were real, they wouldnt give a fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 12:17:30 PM »
And by the way,

The shit he said about niggas was way worse, and nobody is cryin about that lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »
these fuckin' fags is too sensitive.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 01:35:48 PM »
The gays need to stop getting butt hurt. Oh wait...

Def an agenda, and you're right Petey they are trying to turn women into men and vice versa.

Debauchery is acceptable on tv, morality is not. Ask yourself why are they referred to as "tv programs". Interesting choice of words.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 02:10:04 PM »
where I work these 2 cops and this tranny walked in. They searched this "girl's" purse and he started scrappin with them. He whooped both cops asses bad. Like broken bones n shit. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, this "girl" was threatening to sue because we listed him as a male on his paperwork.

There's another movement where men who get sex changes wanna legally be referred to as females. Shits ridiculous. You wanna cut your dick off and live as a woman, thats fine by me, but fuck you if you think I'ma just pretend youre a woman now. Uh Uh.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
What's wrong with gay sex being taught in schools?

What's wrong with men being allowed into women's bathrooms?

What's wrong with having the star characters of television programmes as homosexuals?

What's wrong with cartoon characters who are transsexual?

What's wrong with banning the word homosexuality?

What's wrong with advocating a gay lifestyle? Note.......
It's now about advocates, not defending the rights of....

What's wrong with banning unacceptable opinions?

What's wrong with demonising religion?

What's wrong with kids being adopted by gay couples?

The next step is demonization of heterosexuality, they will say something about the enforced conformity which has been pushed on the masses, left to develop without such stigma, people would be gay or at least have sex with the same sex as well.

Watch this sickness try and spread itself.

The word tolerance is being replaced, so let's see how mindless people are.

Turn the idiot box off
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:37:41 PM by virtuoso »

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »
where I work these 2 cops and this tranny walked in. They searched this "girl's" purse and he started scrappin with them. He whooped both cops asses bad. Like broken bones n shit. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, this "girl" was threatening to sue because we listed him as a male on his paperwork.

There's another movement where men who get sex changes wanna legally be referred to as females. Shits ridiculous. You wanna cut your dick off and live as a woman, thats fine by me, but fuck you if you think I'ma just pretend youre a woman now. Uh Uh.

That would make a good part in a movie.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 01:11:48 AM »

That would make a good part in a movie.

OFFTOPIC:

If you want a real good story. check this:
http://rt.com/usa/usaf-general-drunken-women-moscow-529/

You read it right. The US Commanders with the turn key and push button switch, acting like most of us  when we were young, dumb and full of C*&^

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 01:30:39 AM »
Let me break this down, because there are alot of different ways to view this
first off, A&E is his employer, just like any other employer whether your "on" or "off" the clock, so to speak, you have certain guidelines that you have to go by, like for instance, i know that i can talk shit about my boss, or my company or talk about my views all i want over a beer with some friends or co workers, but as soon and i put that shit out publicly on social media like facebook, magazines, newspapers weblogs whatever it may be and the company gets ahold of it and doesnt agree with my views and find them offensive i can get fired, same situation here, if he said somethings that A&E doesnt like they have that right to fire him for stating his beliefs or opinions publicly...

second off, the media twists everything. When an older, republican, southern, Christian, redneck man is asked about his stand on homosexuality, what is the answer you would anticipate? Maybe people don't like his answer, but is that any reason to boycott him? What kind of man, or Christian, would he be to state anything other than his personal beliefs? All I'm saying is, Phil Robertson has not been publicly anti-gay until he was put on the spot about it. That's the media's fault. It was taken out of context. Everyone can draw conclusions and get there themselves (the fact that he doesn't agree with the lifestyle) but of course ignorance is bliss. Hating on a man and punishing him for stating his beliefs when prompted, is just as much discrimination as hating on the gays.

3rd off to say some of the shit he did say was pretty fucked up but i laughed at it. He compared homosexuality to beastiality, and compared the homo's to rapist and terrorists which is kind of fucked up, but lets not forget what he said about the black people being happier under Jim Crow laws. I dont think he meant to take it that far, but to even say some shit like that is kind of out of line because he never was a slave nor a black person who lived under the jim crow laws and never knew how happy they really were...

at the end of the day, his beliefs are the same as mine on homosexuality, so i support the mother fucker, because thats the same shit my grandpa has been saying for years and thats just my personal belief's also, everyone is different and has different views, you cant sit back and tell the man he's wrong but he's not going to change his views or tell you your right when that's not what he really and truly believes
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 01:41:52 AM »
i hope he doesnt apologize

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 02:01:46 AM »
Shiiiiiiiiiii, for all that guap, I'd apologize.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 12:51:58 AM »
I remember when it was perfectly fine to make fun of faggots, when it was the go-to diss in every movie, show, song etc.. Startin to feel old

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2013, 08:04:56 AM »
 I think its still fairly common for it to be a diss to be called gay and it still happens alot.
 But yeah, I know that it has been happening for some time now but i really am noticing more than ever just how many pretty "boys" there are around and how many tough looking "girls" there are around.
 I mean i thought that pink shirt shit was just going to be a phase but nope it would seem not.
 Dudes must be spending so much time on there face and hair and wearing girly colours and tight little clothes and shit looking gay as fuck but it appears alot of girls like that shit so..
 I seen a dude at the shops the other day wearing a purple tank top and pink shorts(short shorts too) but i bet he was straight..
 And the short hair thing for girls seems to be becoming more and more common.
 I think most females still want to be girly but i guess its really in now for women to be tough and independent and kind of cool and bad ass?
 And its like girls still do and always will like bad boys but at the same time they like their ahh "men" to be pretty?
 Boy bands, justin beiber, twilight(and other pretty boy "bad" boy vampires...Look at Korean pop, that shit is getting pretty big and they all hell feminem(the boy bands and the rappers..)
 Same thing in Japanese video games and anime. So many girly boys, pretty boys, etc and i know that alot of female games and anime fans fall in love with cheacters that look girly as.

So i guess you cant blame dudes for going with that look...

I see as well now that its become an in thing for girls to be geeky and like tomboys and like video games and super heros and comics n the like(but i know alot of this is not genuine and just a way for girls to get attention).

Kinda reminds me of that lyric i think was by Raskass "my daughter likes blue and my son likes pink" the world is a strange place.
 The world is changing at a rapid rate! lol

Anyways i think that everyone is entitled to their opinion. One should'nt be down right abusive but should have the right to express their opinion.
 I guess some gays are just as sensative as the whole "race" and "religion" thing?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 12:32:09 PM »

The next step is demonization of heterosexuality, they will say something about the enforced conformity which has been pushed on the masses, left to develop without such stigma, people would be gay or at least have sex with the same sex as well.

Watch this sickness try and spread itself.

The word tolerance is being replaced, so let's see how mindless people are.

Turn the idiot box off

C'mon fam.