Author Topic: Being a nigga  (Read 903 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Being a nigga
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 06:11:57 AM »
so is it cool for me and my asian homies to call each other nigga now?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »
My nigga Miley holdin' it down.
but you are miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 10:12:03 AM »
infinite if you truly respected heinz you would at least attempt to spell his name right. the man did free graphic work for you. have you ever considered maybe the guys on the forum that dont like you arent the clowns and jesters? most of them are being entertained BY YOU.

also just because youve been at the forum since 02 dont make you an OG your a walking punchline fam. you dont call a crackhead an OG just cause hes been living in the projects longer then everyone else....respect is to be earned and youve never had much here.

happy kwanzaa nicca

Heinz

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »
I am quite happy being regarded as a clown, a true clown serve a higher purpose.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 11:32:17 AM »
Infinite stopped using the word "nicca" because some niggas probably stepped to him and it wasn't about having fun and being chill.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
i think "someone" talked to him on a one one one level about it.

the midwest is packed full of wiggers that act like this though...southern whiteboys that are into rap dont say "nigga" like that and that wild when you think of how regressive the south usually is. white rappers down south have more respect for the culture then alot of white rappers from east and midwest.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
Infinite stopped using the word "nicca" because some niggas probably stepped to him and it wasn't about having fun and being chill.

Hahahahah.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »
the midwest is packed full of wiggers that act like this though...southern whiteboys that are into rap dont say "nigga" like that and that wild when you think of how regressive the south usually is. white rappers down south have more respect for the culture then alot of white rappers from east and midwest.

True story: I visited my cousin in Baton Rouge two years ago. We walk over to his friends house, some fat black guy sitting on his front porch double cupped up. My cousin is all "what it do bruh, this my little cousin, my nigga ____". I fell in to a coughing fit out of sheer awkwardness until the guy came up to me and gave me a hug.

Southern people are crazy but are really down to earth and more integrated racially than on the coasts. We on the coasts pat ourselves on the back for how open minded and not racist we are but our cities are more segregated than in the south.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 12:04:11 PM »

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
The world wants to know: what does Infinite think about this?

lmao how did I miss this?