Author Topic: Pretty bloody hot down here in Australia  (Read 443 times)

KrazySumwhat

Pretty bloody hot down here in Australia
« on: December 22, 2013, 12:30:05 AM »

Sccit

Re: Pretty bloody hot down here in Australia
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:34:00 PM »
u wouldnt even fuck her in the butt

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 06:17:35 PM »
lol. Maybe with the ice cream.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:59 PM »
anything

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 07:05:06 PM »
lol. Maybe with the ice cream.

would you eat the ice cream out her booty?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 02:37:17 AM »
 lol i guess that would be at least somewhat tempting. I'd absolutely eat it out of her coochie.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
Heard about the heatwave over there..... fuck that shit, lol...... I guess the beaches be jam packed!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 02:41:10 PM »
Meanwhile Seattle looks like a god damn Tim Burton movie. Fuck the southern hemisphere.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 03:03:10 PM »
Meanwhile Seattle looks like a god damn Tim Burton movie. Fuck the southern hemisphere.

just seen edward scissorhands again the other day....classic

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 05:52:01 PM »
Heard about the heatwave over there..... fuck that shit, lol...... I guess the beaches be jam packed!
Ha yeah well iam not exactly a beach person but yes, beaches packed, girls not wearing much, pubs packed, etc. Lots of sun screen required.
 Good weather for cold beer, ice cream/blocks, air conditioning, wearing shorts n slip ons and the like.
 Dose my head in going the shops n shit.
Fuck you mother fucker!  :P JK  :laugh:
 Yeah whilst i do love a blue ky and warm weather, seeing girls walking around wearing bugger all i really do hate teh extreme heat. Its horrible for working and sleeping and some days its so hot you dont even want to do anything at all, stay indoors.
 But having said that, i dont think i'd like to live where it snows. I'd be rugged up drinking scotch on the rocks all day  :D

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 02:21:28 AM »
only Australian bitches ive met are older white ladies with huge ass feet, an annoying accent but really big tits
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
I can't do the big ass feet. I'll take a bitch with a baby arm or some defect over big ass feet.

Is it true that women got kangaroo feet in your neck of the woods, Krazy?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
i hear australians dont bathe regularly and the entire country is black out drunk

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »
I can't do the big ass feet. I'll take a bitch with a baby arm or some defect over big ass feet.

Is it true that women got kangaroo feet in your neck of the woods, Krazy?
The big feet thing? well ive never heard of Aussie women being like that and i havent seen any evidence of it? I guess we are big compared to all the asians n shit but we smaller than black peopel so i have no idea where those big feeted Aussie bitches came from?
 Kangaroo feet? lol thats a new one? no Aussie girls do not have big feet i mean they have no ass so why would they have big feet? lol

i hear australians dont bathe regularly and the entire country is black out drunk
lol wtf? thats bullshit mate. We bathe very regulary. Its hot here you have to. Aussie like to swim and we are fairly hygenic people, well as far as i know? there are ALOT of europeans here though! :P
 Um i dont know if the Aborigines out in the outback bathe very often?

But yeah you are right, we are piss heads. we drink ALOT! nation full of alcoholics. There is actually a fairly big problem with kids binge drinking.
 the government has tried things like putting a HUGE tax on pre mixed alcohol, making places close earlier, etc. shit dont work.
 We dont have that bullshit law of not being able to drink until your 21 either.
 Probably only a matter of time until they do like with cigarettes(ban adevertising, put nasty images on the lableing).
 nar i mean theres plenty of responsible Aussies but we do indeed like to drink.
 But who race dosent?(Muslims aside).
 The Aboriginals have a bad rep but us whities are pretty much the same.