Author Topic: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?  (Read 1709 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 07:22:32 AM »
Y'all act like Drake eithered or No Vaselined him or somethin. That bullshit "diss" wasn't nothin. It wasn't even a jab, more like the equivalent of ya bitch arguin with you than it is of somebody takin off on you. Those couple of subliminal (very subliminal) bars was soft as shit. If I was Kendrick I wouldn't even respond to no soft shit like that, a mothafucka would have to say my name at least. Especially a man that tries to sing like Aaliyah on half his songs & rap about ex girlfriend/strippers that he misses on the other half.
so?  He shouldn't let that slide.

Hell Nah!

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »
Y'all act like Drake eithered or No Vaselined him or somethin. That bullshit "diss" wasn't nothin. It wasn't even a jab, more like the equivalent of ya bitch arguin with you than it is of somebody takin off on you. Those couple of subliminal (very subliminal) bars was soft as shit. If I was Kendrick I wouldn't even respond to no soft shit like that, a mothafucka would have to say my name at least. Especially a man that tries to sing like Aaliyah on half his songs & rap about ex girlfriend/strippers that he misses on the other half.
so?  He shouldn't let that slide.
Ice Cube, Kool G Rap , Eminem , Jadakiss, ,Kurupt, 50 Cent, Nas, Jay-z & many more top mc's would let it slide . Because Drake is not worth it . Drake is not street cat . Kendrick is not a pussy in any form,haters . Kendrick is from Compton & is street cat.  So stop with the bullshit hating .
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:14:28 PM by midwestryder »

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
Drake couldn't call out Kendrick's name though, Kendrick called out Drake and others by name

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 01:15:52 PM »
Ice Cube, Kool G Rap , Eminem , Jadakiss, ,Kurupt, 50 Cent, Nas, Jay-z & many more top mc's would let it slide . Because Drake is not worth it . Drake is not street cat . Kendrick is not a pussy in any form,haters . Kendrick is from Compton & is street cat.  So stop with the bullshit hating

How many times did your mother drop u on your head when u were a Baby?   :P

Kendrick isn't a "street cat", never has been and never will be.  He's always owned that (which makes him and his appeal so unique).  I mean the nigga's album was called "GOOD Kid, Maad City".  U'd think he was a Saint just off that alone.  U anything 4 that

Drake couldn't call out Kendrick's name though, Kendrick called out Drake and others by name

C'mon homie, stop capin' 4 Kendrick.  Let that man defend himself if he's Man enuff. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video6230233/gagging_canadian_ebony_beauty_fucks_her_big_tits_and_black_pussy

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 01:32:35 PM »

Kendrick isn't a "street cat", never has been and never will be.  He's always owned that (which makes him and his appeal so unique).  I mean the nigga's album was called "GOOD Kid, Maad City".  U'd think he was a Saint just off that alone.  U anything 4 that

you can be a street cat and a good cat... you can come from the street and choose not to embrace the lifestyle, that's the whole dilemma kendrick deals with at lengths throughout the album : money trees, good kid, maad city, etc. there's no way you can listen to GKMC and not agree on the fact that Kendrick is not a street cat. "you killed my cousin back in 92 fuck your truce" "I never was a gangbanger, I mean I was never stranger to the funk neither" on the other hand Drake has never been close to the streets, he just happens to be signed on a label owned by former dope dealers. either way these considerations aren't that relevant since we're speaking about beef on wax, like skills vs skills. as BloodMoney said, Kendrick got at Drake by mentioning him on his verse, that's more than Drake has done on records so far.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 01:33:29 PM »

Kendrick isn't a "street cat", never has been and never will be.  He's always owned that (which makes him and his appeal so unique).  I mean the nigga's album was called "GOOD Kid, Maad City".  U'd think he was a Saint just off that alone.  U anything 4 that

you can be a street cat and a good cat... you can come from the street and choose not to embrace the lifestyle, that's the whole dilemma kendrick deals with at lengths throughout the album : money trees, good kid, maad city, etc. there's no way you can listen to GKMC and not agree on the fact that Kendrick is not a street cat. "you killed my cousin back in 92 fuck your truce" "I never was a gangbanger, I mean I was never stranger to the funk neither" on the other hand Drake has never been close to the streets, he just happens to be signed on a label owned by former dope dealers.

Ok, I know that.  But where are you from?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 01:35:31 PM »
And for the record u sound like a hypocrite on your views of Drake.  But I'll let it slide becuz you JUST DONT LIKE Drake, not becuz u actually care about who he is personally or his music.

bouli77

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 01:42:40 PM »
that's not a diss to drake man, not being street doesn't mean you're not hard, courageous or simply a better man than a street cat, nothing hypocritical on my part, what i said were simply facts, no judgment on drake.

and for the record, I do like Drake, on occasion, and I'm not the one to bash him constantly. I've admitted on this very forum liking the motto and other songs before.

i'm from France btw

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 02:39:47 PM »
that's not a diss to drake man, not being street doesn't mean you're not hard, courageous or simply a better man than a street cat, nothing hypocritical on my part, what i said were simply facts, no judgment on drake.

i'm from France btw

It is hypocritical becuz u never gave any room room for Drake to actually go harder than Kendrick.  U basically said Drake's a bitch made nigga and he ain't really about that life. 

U never stated facts either.  For all that we know Drake & Kendrick could be opposite sides of tha spectrum.  U don't know them, stop assuming that u do becuz u can download their music and they're celebrities.   

But you're from France so of course u wouldn't know what that ghetto life is about.  you've never been anywhere near it lol.  good 4 u tho

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2013, 03:34:21 PM »
Kendrick would slay Drake lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2013, 03:36:09 PM »
Kendrick would slay Drake lol

*scratches head*  we'd have to actually see that before we pass judgement on that

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/25Q7vFlkQxs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/25Q7vFlkQxs</a>

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2013, 04:11:15 PM »

But you're from France so of course u wouldn't know what that ghetto life is about.  you've never been anywhere near it lol.  good 4 u tho

next dumb ass thinkin that america is a harder country than others.. and what do you know about ghetto life? ;p you spend like half of your time playin a 'smart ass' on forum.. i dont know how it is in english but according to the definitions of a word 'ghetto' i know, you cannot know what you're talkin about kid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2013, 04:14:08 PM »
ugh, why r u so mad?  why do u really wanna know wat livin "ghetto" is about?  hmmm?

And uh, i don't play a "smart ass" on the forum, i just tell it like it iz.  what do u do?  kid...

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »
ugh, why r u so mad?  why do u really wanna know wat livin "ghetto" is about?  hmmm?

And uh, i don't play a "smart ass" on the forum, i just tell it like it iz.  what do u do?  kid...

i bet you feel bigger when you say somebody is mad ;p

"why do u really wanna know wat livin "ghetto" is about?  hmmm?"

i dont understand that part

and you're not tellin 'how it iz', you're just sayin how you see things

you need to chill on the other side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »
or maybe You got outta pocket and I corrected You.........