Author Topic: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?  (Read 1708 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2013, 12:28:47 PM »
Drake sneak dissed Kendrick on Future's "Shit" remix, go check Outbound y'all  8)

Holy shit what a garbage verse.
Take a look DubCC:  Hating at it's finest.

I'm not hatin', that shit is just weak as fuck.

Then your Mod powers deserved to be revoked.  Seriously.

I LOVE Kendrick, he's in my Top 3 and Drake is my #5-6 in my Top 5 (it varies on that number; plus this statement is documented and backed with facts). 

But Drake draked the beat.  fuck iz u talkin about?  u dont even deserve to be Mod if u feel this is anything less than Good

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
So pretty much Drake is too pussy to straight up name drop Kendrick.

Okka

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2013, 07:24:46 AM »
You're so sensitive, Radiotube. You get mad when people don't agree with your opinions.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 08:56:06 PM »
Drake sneak dissed Kendrick on Future's "Shit" remix, go check Outbound y'all  8)

Holy shit what a garbage verse.

I said the same thing. I guess it's a response to the BET Cypher, which Kendrick killed. But Kendrick wasn't dissing Drake, so I have no idea why Drake is going at Kendrick. He did the same with Common, he dissed Common with a subliminal because of the song Sweet, but Sweet was originally not for Drake. Basically Common said, if Drake wants to wear it, then it's to him, the Drake got all butt hurt. This is the same thing, he got butt hurt over Control, the thought the BET cypher was about him and then decided to respond. Now he is backtracking on saying the cut, "The Language" wasn't to Kendrick but instead said that it was with the energy used after Control. Drake is not built for battling. That BS with Common, he got destroyed. BUT, the machine always says Drake won, and eventually prescription becomes reality. Just like I've heard a lot of Jay-Z beat Nas, when for the last 10 years everyone agreed Nas literally Ether'd Jay-Z. So the machine will won as it will, the only difference is Kendrick has the Dr. Dre machine with him too.

Kendrick would slay Drake lol

I can't see it going any other way.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 09:05:04 PM »
You're so sensitive, Radiotube. You get mad when people don't agree with your opinions.

Hey, this is a guy who is backing up Drake. You know, I FINALLY listened to a whole Drake album today. after all these years. I decided to listen to Nothing Was The Same. My God that was a bad album. It was seriously like Emo rap. Lines like, "Next time we fuck, I don't want to fuck, I want to make love/Next time we talk, I don't want to just talk, I want to trust/Next time I stand tall I want to be standing for you/And next time I spend I want it all to be for you." WTF! Dude is a sensitive dude. Dude got mad, IN LA, about Kendrick's Control verse.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-iVcsE5Bpq0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-iVcsE5Bpq0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Dude was all about relationships instead of the moment. Drake is an emotional dude. So Radiotube getting mad, I expect nothing less from a Drake fan.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 11:43:15 PM »
Drake couldn't call out Kendrick's name though, Kendrick called out Drake and others by name

i think art missed controll when he was in the bing. drakes the one that wont say a name kendrick got him in his feelings hard lol

"And I'm gonna get it even if you're in the way
And if you're in it, better run for Pete's sake
I heard the barbershops spittin' great debates all the time
Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all
New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved
And I ain't rockin no more designer shit
White T’s and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymous
I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas
What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive
Out the exit window of 5 G5’s with 5 grand
With your granddad as the pilot he drunk as fuck tryna land
With the hand full of arthritis and popping prosthetic leg
Bumpin Pac in the cockpit so the shit that pops in his head
Is an option of violence, someone heard the stewardess said
That your parachute is a latex condom hooked to a dread"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »

People on here still think this nigga isn't 100% troll for shock value? We're talking about the dude who debuted here saying he could take ten Gucci Mane songs and put together something better than Illmatic and that DJ Premier was is a wack producer.

I've come to learn he's got some knowledge of southern Hip Hop he occasionally talks about on a real level. So he's like 98.5% shock value troll and 1.5% Southern Hip Hop contributor.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 11:39:32 AM »

Or maybe you're just past your prime and need to stop delegating on Hip Hop culture and just play your position.  If u think this verse by Drake is garbage then you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.  Becuz congregating on a Hip Hop forum shouldn't be your prerogative (and I'm just being honest). 

There's plenty of people in real life and online who haven't agree'd with me and i've NEVER made it a point to go outta my way to convince somebody else to see and hear what I do (I've always just told it like it is....... and u and everybody else knows that, that's what makes Me me). 

If you can articulately explain to me how Drake's verse on this record is garbage I'd be more than willing to listen.  If not, fuck u and your cheap shot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 11:43:15 AM »
damn art is that you in the sig? you lost some weight famo...i been on that grind too.

props my dude.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
Drake couldn't call out Kendrick's name though, Kendrick called out Drake and others by name

i think art missed controll when he was in the bing. drakes the one that wont say a name kendrick got him in his feelings hard lol

Nah.  I remember reading about it in tha Metro/Styles section in the Newspaper.  The verse was cool but it started out weak. 

I guess I have to remind everybody (again) that Kendrick is higher on my list than Drake. 

I'm not gonna lie becuz I favor 1 artist more than another and the artist I favor more than the next artist is losing in a battle or being bitch made.  If this was the 80's/90's then Kendrick would've lost credibility just based off the fact that he won't slaughter Drake and Drake already took it there after he took it there

midwestryder

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 10:07:10 PM »

Nah.  I remember reading about it in tha Metro/Styles section in the Newspaper.  The verse was cool but it started out weak.  

I guess I have to remind everybody (again) that Kendrick is higher on my list than Drake.  

I'm not gonna lie becuz I favor 1 artist more than another and the artist I favor more than the next artist is losing in a battle or being bitch made.  If this was the 80's/90's then Kendrick would've lost credibility just based off the fact that he won't slaughter Drake and Drake already took it there after he took it there
Please, you don't know shit about 80's/90's just by your taste of music . You have no clue what you are talking about . If it was 80's/90's there would be o drake because we did not allowed the wack ass weak fake shit back then.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2014, 12:30:30 PM »
Actually....  :whistle:

IF this was back then.  Drake would've gotten Respect just for going at Kendrick and Kendrick would've lost Respect just for staying on tha sidelines. 

BUT... Drake patched things up.  He just admitted to GKMC being tha last great concept album (iho).  Could be true, I have days where I feel different

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »

its because he's a child.

radiotube clearly has mental issues and this aint no joke, saying fucking bitches left and right, doing music deals, getting on the grind, claiming to be some type of wannabe thug, making weird ass fake albums. but usually the case is this nigga is just at home on dubcc being on the computer, arguing like a child.

dude shows signs of being manic.

his posts and statements have absolutely no ground.

all in all, this nigga is the dumbest nigga alive.

lol what does france know about ghetto life? theres bangers in paris, theres criminals and ghettos every where you dumbfuck. ive been to paris you close minded fool.

Lol at this nigga saying dont talk about compton if your not from compton, nigga you were telling ALL US LA HEADS how it is IN LA couple years ago, god this nigga is one hypocritical dumbfuck.

nigga you dont know shit, you never were shit.

its funny how this nigga was claiming to be hard or some shit rolling with the mob,

first of all nigga, if you were in the mob, u wouldnt be telling random mother fuckers that you put in work or what not,

second, if you have such a big mouth on the internet, id assume your one big mouth nigga in real life, so if u were really messing with the "mob" ud be one dead nigga.

anyways, lol at saying drake is on top of kendrick,

it really shows how delusional this guy is, he has no sense of reality, and wont accept it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2014, 12:42:00 AM »

its because he's a child.

radiotube clearly has mental issues and this aint no joke, saying fucking bitches left and right, doing music deals, getting on the grind, claiming to be some type of wannabe thug, making weird ass fake albums. but usually the case is this nigga is just at home on dubcc being on the computer, arguing like a child.

dude shows signs of being manic.

his posts and statements have absolutely no ground.

all in all, this nigga is the dumbest nigga alive.

lol what does france know about ghetto life? theres bangers in paris, theres criminals and ghettos every where you dumbfuck. ive been to paris you close minded fool.

Lol at this nigga saying dont talk about compton if your not from compton, nigga you were telling ALL US LA HEADS how it is IN LA couple years ago, god this nigga is one hypocritical dumbfuck.

nigga you dont know shit, you never were shit.

its funny how this nigga was claiming to be hard or some shit rolling with the mob,

first of all nigga, if you were in the mob, u wouldnt be telling random mother fuckers that you put in work or what not,

second, if you have such a big mouth on the internet, id assume your one big mouth nigga in real life, so if u were really messing with the "mob" ud be one dead nigga.

anyways, lol at saying drake is on top of kendrick,

it really shows how delusional this guy is, he has no sense of reality, and wont accept it.

looney for someone who dont like tube you waste ALOT of fucking words on dude...your frustration is so apparent with the double spaced tangents of thoughts, what is ist about art that fires you up? is it that he reminds you of your self at younger ignornatn times in your life? is that you think hes wasted potential? i just gotta ask because i see any thread he posts on you go into attack mode fast is it just one of those things like with me and certain cats yall prolly just wont ever get along...whats good with that folks?