Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6646 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »
db is my friend and yes this is true

that suge did that?

doublee313

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 03:14:59 PM »
What the fuck?!

"My long-time label-mate Danny Boy announces he's gay"

Hurt Em Bad posted that Danny Boy is out the closet, that Danny Boy announced he's gay

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:20:26 PM by doublee313 »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 05:36:18 PM »

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol.  

Hell no 2pac wouldn't of been okay with that.  How the fuck is 2pac gonna be on a track dissin Dre and he knows the dude singing the hook is flamin'!!  Pac would never have been down with that shit.   Maybe reality doesn't matter much to ya'll, but Pac described himself as not the best rapper but "the realest" rapper in the game.  Once your music becomes fake it loses it's impact and meaning.  So Danny Boy will never sound the same to me again.

That said, Danny Boy was running with a lot of Alpha Males and now the shit all makes sense with Suge adopting him and everything, making him his son.  He was probably like the bitch in the group and the butt of all the little jokes.  But in a loving way like they loved him and never knew he was gay, but he was able to take that submissive role and get "sonned" pretty naturally considering dude was a fag.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:37:52 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 06:06:15 PM »
Pac was taking it in the butt too so of course he wouldnt mind.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 06:15:36 PM »

Yeah, wasn't he raped in jail?

doublee313

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 06:53:28 PM »

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol.  

Hell no 2pac wouldn't of been okay with that.  How the fuck is 2pac gonna be on a track dissin Dre and he knows the dude singing the hook is flamin'!!  Pac would never have been down with that shit.   Maybe reality doesn't matter much to ya'll, but Pac described himself as not the best rapper but "the realest" rapper in the game.  Once your music becomes fake it loses it's impact and meaning.  So Danny Boy will never sound the same to me again.

That said, Danny Boy was running with a lot of Alpha Males and now the shit all makes sense with Suge adopting him and everything, making him his son.  He was probably like the bitch in the group and the butt of all the little jokes.  But in a loving way like they loved him and never knew he was gay, but he was able to take that submissive role and get "sonned" pretty naturally considering dude was a fag.

2pac was a sensitive person...he had heart....shit that his DR days didn't show....Suge was getting him all fired up, and Pac would have moved on if he wasn't killed.  Danny Boy was his lil homie.  Yes, the "Gay ass Dre" was joking to make him look gay.  2pac receive the same shit in jail (rape rumors).  Like I said, Danny Boy was a soft innocent kid and it just happens he gay.  A lot of people in the scene are gay.  I don't agree with it, but I don't just quit listening to shit.  Look at crazy ass Eminem and Elton John.  They are buddies now.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
Man, a good portion of the music industry is full of gay people. This comes as no surprise.

Guarantee you a few of your favorite rappers are gay too.

Nah mayne...I seriously doubt any of my favorite rappers are gay. You think any of these niggas I'm about to list are gay?

DJ Quik
Tupac
Kurupt
WC
Ice Cube
E-40
B-Legit
Eazy E
Richie Rich

I'm pretty sure that all my favorite rappers are straight beyond question.

That being said, it would be retarded to stop enjoying Danny Boy's music simply because he's gay. The dude is an RnB singer with a high ass voice, like El DeBarge or Michel'le. I never identified with either of those, but I still like their hooks. I never identified with any nigga with a voice like Danny Boy's cause I'm a hard nigga.

Now, I do identify with rappers like WC, cuz my voice is similar to his, and if I found out that he was gay, that would be something else. That would fuck my world up a little bit. But Danny Boy being gay is no surprise. I'm still gonna bump Steppin and the Pac tracks with him on the regular.  
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 07:21:04 PM »

Yeah, wasn't he raped in jail?
yup and the crazy part about it was that before he signed wit death row suge thought that shit was funny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 07:49:25 PM »
haha i knew this nigga was a froot
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 08:21:40 PM »
Man, a good portion of the music industry is full of gay people. This comes as no surprise.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 08:40:01 PM »
Co-sign to what MOB said, its easy to hide out as a fag when you are a singer.  But its very hard to carry a whole album and be a fag.  Hiphop has a way of bringing the truth out of you, at least the kind of rappers I'm a big fan of, so I know none of my favorite rappers are gay... just as MOB said
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »
I don't believe Tupac was dissing Dr. Dre because he was a homosexual.  Whether or not, he really believed that about Dre is up to speculation but he was going at him for leaving Death Row and the gay thing was simply what he was using as ammo. Like how Game called 50 a "snitch" after he left G-Unit. He was cool with the guy all the time when those rumors were floating around and the moment he left, he hopped on them and rode them for publicity. It's more about finding something to exploit.

With Danny Boy, it changes nothing.  The guy makes cool music.  In the 90's, being on Death Row, there was no way he would have been able to be openly homosexual and it be okay.  It is kind of crazy to see how he was on the beach doing that video where Pac and Suge were clowning Dre and other celebrities about being homosexual in front of everybody.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 09:55:49 PM »
Co-sign to what MOB said, its easy to hide out as a fag when you are a singer.  But its very hard to carry a whole album and be a fag.  Hiphop has a way of bringing the truth out of you, at least the kind of rappers I'm a big fan of, so I know none of my favorite rappers are gay... just as MOB said
That is just some ignorant shit to me.  Nobody knows anybody. You could have gay people as friends or in your family and not know about it so there's no fucking way you can tell me that you know the 100% truth about your favorite entertainer and whether or not, they are gay or a murderer or a pedophile or what other skeletons they might have stored away in their closet.  If you think you can, you're in denial like one of those parents who says "Not my kid!". I mean, how many of these guys make these heartfelt poignant songs and then you find out, they beat the shit out of their women and what have you. You can't tell me how it's hard to carry a whole album if you're gay when there were next to no openly gay or officially "outed" rappers in mainstream hip-hop in the 80's or 90's. Do you honestly believe that none of these guys were fucking doing it or just that none of your favorite rappers were? 

It's like I said in the thread about Pac doing cocaine, you need to stop idolizing people you don't know just because they are talented.  You can love the art but all artists have images to protect and even the realest of real tell lies and contradict themselves. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 09:56:45 PM »

Nah mayne...I seriously doubt any of my favorite rappers are gay. You think any of these niggas I'm about to list are gay?

DJ Quik
Tupac
Kurupt
WC
Ice Cube
E-40
B-Legit
Eazy E
Richie Rich
Quik got a lil sugar in his tank so it wouldn't surprise me. Same with Eazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 10:04:54 PM »
If pac was still alive he would of been fine with Danny being a queer
The West is Back