Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6642 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2013, 03:40:48 PM »
the music and movie industries just attract gayness i mean these guys have stylists and professional hair dressers/make up artists
Entertainment industry is a whore.  Plain and simple.  Those who understand that can get by.  The ones who fall in love with the whore end up broken and defeated.  All that matter is money.  I think when you have a centralized area where all the richest and most powerful people reside and you have million young kids with big dreams who will do absolutely anything to be famous arriving there, every year. You're going to breed a shit ton of weirdos.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »
i think this is a lie... i have not seen one shred of proof of this... and has not been posted anywhere else but here...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2013, 05:40:00 PM »
ive heard it speculated every since 96 he was gay...they said when suge got sentenced he screamed in court like a woman and collapsed.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »
ive heard it speculated every since 96 he was gay...they said when suge got sentenced he screamed in court like a woman and collapsed.
That doesn't make him a homosexual though.  He could just be a little sensitive.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »
So some of yall are giving Danny Boy a pass? I dont think yall would give most a pass. This is interesting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2013, 10:46:34 PM »
So some of yall are giving Danny Boy a pass? I dont think yall would give most a pass. This is interesting.

danny boy has the Dubcc D.R. Pass card...it lets all busters, snitches, fags, and retards be the top from the west coast based off 3 albums  :raisetheroof:
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2013, 11:51:10 AM »
It's the new standard by which music is judged... having sexual intercourse with guys is okay if you did songs with Tupac back in the day... However, if you make songs with female pop stars and are signed to Young Money... that is GAY! And anybody that makes West Coast music back in the day gets a pass from just about anything unless they do a song with Lil Wayne or Drake then it's no longer cool.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2013, 12:51:17 PM »
never listening to slip n slide again

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2013, 12:52:21 PM »

lol

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2013, 12:54:38 PM »
i dont see that shit anywhere but here, tho...they said danny boy came out via facebook, but his last facebook post was in november. wanna chalk this 1 up as some1 talkin shit over beef, until it's confirmed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
i dont see that shit anywhere but here, tho...they said danny boy came out via facebook, but his last facebook post was in november. wanna chalk this 1 up as some1 talkin shit over beef, until it's confirmed.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
how about all eyez on me ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »

i'll stomach the features, but entire tracks about him gettin down, i think ill pass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2013, 02:21:58 AM »

i'll stomach the features, but entire tracks about him gettin down, i think ill pass

Exactly... I can't imagine ever bumpin "I Can't Get Enough" anymore, and I was just ravin about the Gridlocked soundtrack on here a few days ago.  But how am I gonna bump a fag singin about "I Can't Get Enough"?

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2013, 02:35:50 AM »
This is mos definitely confirmed... funny thing is I even added danny boy right after that on facebook and dude was way down to earth even chatted with me about Suge 8). I was honored.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)