Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 3689 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What the fuck?!

"My long-time label-mate Danny Boy announces he's gay"

Hurt Em Bad posted that Danny Boy is out the closet, that Danny Boy announced he's gay

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Will_B

Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:37:26 AM »
What the fuck?!

Hurt Em Bad posted that Danny Boy is out the closet, that Danny Boy announced he's gay

"these R&B niggaz is fags" - DJ Crazy Toones

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 11:43:17 AM »
''check yo sexuality it's fruity as this alize''
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 12:05:29 PM »
I'm not postin this so everyone can shit on Danny Boy or as a gossip piece.  Danny Boy put this out there himself, and as long time fans of Death Row this is news.

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 12:14:32 PM »
I'm not postin this so everyone can shit on Danny Boy or as a gossip piece.  Danny Boy put this out there himself, and as long time fans of Death Row this is news.
the rumors existed about him since the late 90's. I remember they was tryin' to say suge was fuckin' him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 12:18:14 PM »
the rumors existed about him since the late 90's. I remember they was tryin' to say suge was fuckin' him.

F-cisco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 12:22:37 PM »
Wait a minute....Didn't Danny Boy trash Dre in Frank Alexander's book something along the lines of "fucking
gay ass Dre!" If true, than DB is a hyprocrite.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 12:23:29 PM »

lmao, this is not news to anyone. just look at the guy ,did anyone ever believe he was straight?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 12:40:53 PM »
Wait a minute....Didn't Danny Boy trash Dre in Frank Alexander's book something along the lines of "fucking
I kind of don't blame Danny on that one.  If you stood around Suge and these hardcore blood types and they were all trashing Dre for possibly being a homosexual and you were one yourself, how easy would that conversation be?  He was also a teenager at the time. 

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 12:53:49 PM »

Yeah, your right.  In a way, this is yet more validation for Dre.   

And, also...I mean.. for Danny Boy to be on the song "Toss It Up" and now it's been proven Danny Boy is gay, that is certainly hypocritical.  I don't know if I will ever be able to enjoy his tracks again, and that's sad because I was a fan of a lot of his music that came out back in the day on Death Row.

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 12:59:16 PM »
Man, a good portion of the music industry is full of gay people. This comes as no surprise.

Guarantee you a few of your favorite rappers are gay too.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »
tupac's turning in his grave saying "I aint mad atc'cha". LOL

kuruptDPG

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
tupac's turning in his grave saying "I aint mad atc'cha". LOL

Lol

Jus wait for danny boy to confirm this really

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »
they say suge turned him out prag style.

jmix

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 03:18:02 PM »
db is my friend and yes this is true

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 03:20:42 PM »
db is my friend and yes this is true

that suge did that?

doublee313

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
What the fuck?!

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:20:26 PM by doublee313 »

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 06:36:18 PM »

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol.  

Hell no 2pac wouldn't of been okay with that.  How the fuck is 2pac gonna be on a track dissin Dre and he knows the dude singing the hook is flamin'!!  Pac would never have been down with that shit.   Maybe reality doesn't matter much to ya'll, but Pac described himself as not the best rapper but "the realest" rapper in the game.  Once your music becomes fake it loses it's impact and meaning.  So Danny Boy will never sound the same to me again.

That said, Danny Boy was running with a lot of Alpha Males and now the shit all makes sense with Suge adopting him and everything, making him his son.  He was probably like the bitch in the group and the butt of all the little jokes.  But in a loving way like they loved him and never knew he was gay, but he was able to take that submissive role and get "sonned" pretty naturally considering dude was a fag.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:37:52 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 07:06:15 PM »
Pac was taking it in the butt too so of course he wouldnt mind.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »

Yeah, wasn't he raped in jail?

doublee313

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 07:53:28 PM »

I knew that dude was taking it in the crapper the whole time.  Not a big deal to me, he made some classic records during his time with DR.  He's a singer, so rappers are gonna give him a pass.  I could care less if he's gay.  If he's a good artist, then just enjoy his music.  Don't be saying you aren't gonna listen to him anymore cuz of that.

I'm sure 2pac wouldn't have cared if he was.  Suge too.  They had love for him like family.  Like the dude said above, he was a teenager and probably was confused and just found dick to be better for him.  Lol.  

Hell no 2pac wouldn't of been okay with that.  How the fuck is 2pac gonna be on a track dissin Dre and he knows the dude singing the hook is flamin'!!  Pac would never have been down with that shit.   Maybe reality doesn't matter much to ya'll, but Pac described himself as not the best rapper but "the realest" rapper in the game.  Once your music becomes fake it loses it's impact and meaning.  So Danny Boy will never sound the same to me again.

That said, Danny Boy was running with a lot of Alpha Males and now the shit all makes sense with Suge adopting him and everything, making him his son.  He was probably like the bitch in the group and the butt of all the little jokes.  But in a loving way like they loved him and never knew he was gay, but he was able to take that submissive role and get "sonned" pretty naturally considering dude was a fag.

2pac was a sensitive person...he had heart....shit that his DR days didn't show....Suge was getting him all fired up, and Pac would have moved on if he wasn't killed.  Danny Boy was his lil homie.  Yes, the "Gay ass Dre" was joking to make him look gay.  2pac receive the same shit in jail (rape rumors).  Like I said, Danny Boy was a soft innocent kid and it just happens he gay.  A lot of people in the scene are gay.  I don't agree with it, but I don't just quit listening to shit.  Look at crazy ass Eminem and Elton John.  They are buddies now.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
Man, a good portion of the music industry is full of gay people. This comes as no surprise.

Nah mayne...I seriously doubt any of my favorite rappers are gay. You think any of these niggas I'm about to list are gay?

DJ Quik
Tupac
Kurupt
WC
Ice Cube
E-40
B-Legit
Eazy E
Richie Rich

I'm pretty sure that all my favorite rappers are straight beyond question.

That being said, it would be retarded to stop enjoying Danny Boy's music simply because he's gay. The dude is an RnB singer with a high ass voice, like El DeBarge or Michel'le. I never identified with either of those, but I still like their hooks. I never identified with any nigga with a voice like Danny Boy's cause I'm a hard nigga.

Now, I do identify with rappers like WC, cuz my voice is similar to his, and if I found out that he was gay, that would be something else. That would fuck my world up a little bit. But Danny Boy being gay is no surprise. I'm still gonna bump Steppin and the Pac tracks with him on the regular.  
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »

Yeah, wasn't he raped in jail?
yup and the crazy part about it was that before he signed wit death row suge thought that shit was funny.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
haha i knew this nigga was a froot
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 09:21:40 PM »