Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6681 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 10:55:20 PM »
Nah mayne...I seriously doubt any of my favorite rappers are gay. You think any of these niggas I'm about to list are gay?

DJ Quik
Tupac
Kurupt
WC
Ice Cube
E-40
B-Legit
Eazy E
Richie Rich

I'm pretty sure that all my favorite rappers are straight beyond question.

That being said, it would be retarded to stop enjoying Danny Boy's music simply because he's gay. The dude is an RnB singer with a high ass voice, like El DeBarge or Michel'le. I never identified with either of those, but I still like their hooks. I never identified with any nigga with a voice like Danny Boy's cause I'm a hard nigga.

Now, I do identify with rappers like WC, cuz my voice is similar to his, and if I found out that he was gay, that would be something else. That would fuck my world up a little bit. But Danny Boy being gay is no surprise. I'm still gonna bump Steppin and the Pac tracks with him on the regular.  
You can doubt all day but nobody knows for sure.  You're kind of hedging your bets about who is gay on perceived masculinity. Meaning guys who rap about being hard with big, gruff voices cannot be homosexuals where as men who sing and dance are a little suspect. You might be setting yourself up for a little disappointment. To me, I have to believe it is all entertainment and just like a movie can have some touch with reality and deliver a message that is relatable so can music but at the end of the day, most of these guys are just actors.

We're talking about guys who get in the booth and tell stories.  Guys who talk about murdering people by the dozen on every record. How they deal cocaine like they are Pablo Escobar. How they have all these millions of dollars. Is it not out of the realm of reality that people who lie about killing, selling drugs, by also being lying about fucking bitches? And I'm not even saying they are full-out lying. They might fuck bitches from Sunday to Friday and then do some sideways shit with a dude on Saturday.

I think the popularity of Scarface is all we need to look at for the "keeping it real" culture to come off questionable. Let me pretense this by explaining that I love the movie like we all do but let's call how it is.  It is hyperbolic fantasy written by a white Jewish guy who grew up in Connecticut and featuring mostly Italian actors with phony-baloney over-the-top Cuban accents and it ends with one of the most exciting but cartoonish shoot-outs you'll ever see.  This film is to realistic drug-dealing what "Rambo" movies are to true-life war stories.  And yet we got some of the hardest rappers in the world hanging the posters up on their wall like little kids do with their posters. 

It's all entertainment.  It's pro wrestling.  Just like some wrestlers are really crazy and could really kick the shit out of you, some rappers are probably really dangerous but they both get on the microphone and exaggerate a little. 

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 11:29:35 PM »
Co-sign to what MOB said, its easy to hide out as a fag when you are a singer.  But its very hard to carry a whole album and be a fag.  Hiphop has a way of bringing the truth out of you, at least the kind of rappers I'm a big fan of, so I know none of my favorite rappers are gay... just as MOB said
That is just some ignorant shit to me.  Nobody knows anybody. You could have gay people as friends or in your family and not know about it so there's no fucking way you can tell me that you know the 100% truth about your favorite entertainer and whether or not, they are gay or a murderer or a pedophile or what other skeletons they might have stored away in their closet.  If you think you can, you're in denial like one of those parents who says "Not my kid!". I mean, how many of these guys make these heartfelt poignant songs and then you find out, they beat the shit out of their women and what have you. You can't tell me how it's hard to carry a whole album if you're gay when there were next to no openly gay or officially "outed" rappers in mainstream hip-hop in the 80's or 90's. Do you honestly believe that none of these guys were fucking doing it or just that none of your favorite rappers were? 

It's like I said in the thread about Pac doing cocaine, you need to stop idolizing people you don't know just because they are talented.  You can love the art but all artists have images to protect and even the realest of real tell lies and contradict themselves. 

Spot on.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »
the topic was about danny boy being a fag now everyone tryna figure out if their fav rappers are gay  :-X :-X :-X
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

doggfather

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 12:08:42 AM »
And? Who cares?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

MistaNova

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2013, 03:02:28 AM »
Perhaps he's bi ? There seems to be a lot of bi these days. Anyway, i don't blame him for his sexuality (although i never really understood why they can't appreciate females) plus he's a r&b singer so that's fine with me.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

donfathaimmortal

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Mr. Theo

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »
Who cares? Dude is musician.. Michael Jackson was gay...and was a genius.

Danny Boy ruled the west coast rnb in the mid 90's.

I Don't care if he is gay or not .

And My Favs rappers are gay? i don't think so

What I know is that bullshit industry rappers are gays

Drake ..faggot
Kanye West..hmmm bitch faggot
Wale .. little faggot

Big Sean...ultra gay

Lil Wayne and Birdman? Supa Dupa Gays.

P Diddy...daddy homo's .

But , as i said.. it doesn't matter.

What matters is that these are worst musicians.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »
That curl always made it clear he's gay
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2013, 09:59:17 AM »
all in all I'm not gonna stop listenin' to classic records that featured him though he was apart of hip hop history.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
Like it or not, you can't consider Drake gay. Dude is evidentially emotionally attached to every girl he meets. Soft? Yes. Corny? True. But gay? Nah.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2013, 01:03:30 PM »
the music and movie industries just attract gayness i mean these guys have stylists and professional hair dressers/make up artists

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2013, 01:05:04 PM »
by the way id like to hear infants take on this classic piece of death row history

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2013, 01:30:34 PM »
the music and movie industries just attract gayness i mean these guys have stylists and professional hair dressers/make up artists

truth. alot of ppl will over look this post.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
dont care if dude is gay or not, Im not going to hold it against him